Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > what do i write      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Frogy27
Msg: 1
view profile
History
what do i writePage 1 of 1    
ok i have chang ever thing a few times cant seem to put down what woman wannt to read so i get emails i delted my pics beacuse i had pics of me and my daugther guess that bad i have no pics of just me if the want one the can ask me ill send one it seem like woman get ton of emails and men get non
 A Curious Kitten
Msg: 2
view profile
History
what do i write
Posted: 3/26/2012 9:11:25 AM
The very first thing you should do is to put away the computer and enroll in English classes right away! It is the language of choice here, and without those skills, you won't go very far.
 massha
Msg: 3
view profile
History
what do i write
Posted: 3/26/2012 9:27:56 AM
Kitten put it best: you NEED English classes. BADLY. Only the most desperate women will consider writing a response to a man who makes so many errors.
 Frogy27
Msg: 4
view profile
History
what do i write
Posted: 3/26/2012 11:38:13 AM
who cares that much y would i but in that much work just to get a date it shouldnt be that hard
 Frogy27
Msg: 5
view profile
History
what do i write
Posted: 3/26/2012 12:20:33 PM
idk how to delet it i have tryed i guess this site like all the rest i have used and payed for itcrap it does not work at all
 Pete2205
Msg: 6
view profile
History
what do i write
Posted: 5/13/2012 11:16:46 AM
Ok Frogy

Apart from the fact your English is shocking - The content is boring as hell!!! You have no drive, no spark. In my opinion your profile is an advert - It is meant to attract people you want to meet. You have been given advice by women and you have done nothing? ...Is it because your too lazy or think women should be sending you emails by the truck load gagging for a date?

You dont do yourself any favours either by running other people down in other forums either!! One guy has met someone on here and is smitten and happy. What did you do? Drop in a patronising one liner ridiculing him?? What was that for ??
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > what do i write