Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 neck romancer
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!Page 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I personally feel you overreacted quite a bit. But if you really didnt care for it then thats all that matters.
 c_deacon
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:32:56 PM
I have lost so many boxers from women wearing mine over the years....that nothing really surprises me at all.

Now, if you asked him to wear yours, and trust me, I have been there......we have a problem....lmao

cd.....
 Ocee
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:46:18 PM
If I came home and my girlfriend was all...

"I like to wear your drawers and do the solo samba."

I'd be all... "Alright, let me know if you need a hand."
 mrsforums
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:57:48 PM
Does it count that he was wearing it on his head?
While drunk.
At a party that we were hosting in our home.
For parents of our son's soccer team.
You know, the ice breaker so that the parents get to know each other.

At least he picked a cute pair.
Definitely broke the ice....

MrsF
 jmark4
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:59:05 PM
lol; um I'm sorry but I'm not into all this metrosexual crap.

you did the right thing. I'm creeped out.
 gcdeb
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/28/2012 1:46:21 AM
It's hard to know until I was actually in the situation but I like to think I'd try to be open minded enough to at least talk it through with him.

If I had been with him for a long time, and the relationship was otherwise great, I *might* be able to deal with knowing that he liked to wear ladies underwear. As long as he did it in private and I never had to see it again. Maybe.. I'm not sure though.

But I can safely say that him wearing 'used' underwear would turn me off of him completely. That would definitely be the deal breaker for me.
 platypus_man
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 2:53:14 AM
Unfortunately, for most women anything that makes a guy seem less masculine, or feminine in any way, kills any sexual attraction you have for us. I've lived with being a crossdresser all my adult life. I understand why you feel the way you do. But it does make me a bit sad that there are so few women out there (less than 1%) that can deal with it. There are 2.5 % of all men who regularly crossdress. That's about 3 million in the U.S. alone. Most of us are straight, have good jobs, and willing to do pretty much anything for a woman who can deal with the crossdressing issue. Not to mention, we usually understand women's lives a whole lot better than 'normal' guys.

This isn't the first time this subject has been posted; and the general consensus is, that women don't like it at all. which is why so many of us never, ever, tell anyone about it. I have yet to meet a woman in real life that can accept it. If I had been open about this early with every women I ever dated, I would never have had any relationships at all. At this point in my life, I' m looking at spending the next 40 years alone. No one should have to go through that because of something they're not responsible for.

But yes, I do understand. I don't have to like it though.
 gcdeb
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/28/2012 3:36:39 AM

And yes, I understand and acknowledge that is somewhat of a double standard, having in the past woken in the morning and put on my partners shirt before heading downstairs to see where he is.

It is not a double standard, import. Women do this because a) they can't be bothered to find their own clothes, or b) we know he will think it is sexy :)

I've never heard of a woman getting sexually aroused from wearing men's underwear.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 4:01:12 AM
OP..

Has this bothered you for two years?
Do you think the next man in your life will do the same?

The beau you spoke of, had a fetish. It is not usual for men to wear womens knickers..we want in them, but not to wear.

If this has bothered you so much that you needed to bring this up two years past..you may want to seek professional help.
 Walts
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/28/2012 4:41:22 AM

Hopefully this would be something I find out BEFORE he becomes my partner.

This is exactely what is happening here in the pond with our quick dismissals of a person. We find out one thing about a person that we do not understand or do not "like" and boot, they go to the curb. Know enough people intimately and you will find out that they we ALL have a little of this, and a little of that "hiding" in the background that the majority will not find as "normal".

How did his little fetish affect his personal life???? His job????? His relationships with others outside that closed door????? If you, OP, DIDN'T find out about his underwear wearing,,could you still see being with him????? Or was the underwear something that you couldn't comprehend and understand,thus your dismissal?????
 platypus_man
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 5:35:05 AM

This is exactly what is happening here in the pond with our quick dismissals of a person. We find out one thing about a person that we do not understand or do not "like" and boot, they go to the curb. Know enough people intimately and you will find out that they we ALL have a little of this, and a little of that "hiding" in the background that the majority will not find as "normal".

Yeah, that's exactly the argument I had with my ex. She was a passive/aggressive, sloppy, procrastinator; and of course never mentioned those things before we got married either. But of course she didn't think any of that was important to mention, however thought the idea that I crossdressed was the only thing that was important.
The problem with crossdressing is that it kills sexual attraction in women. Most things, even lots of crappy things like being a criminal, being a drug addict or alcoholic, having a quick temper, well despite all of those things making a guy be a poor choice, none of them seem to interfere with attraction. Even battered women are still attracted to a guy that beats, and sometimes eventually kills them. But a guy who displays feminine traits? Nope. No takers.
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:14:05 AM

it does make me a bit sad that there are so few women out there (less than 1%) that can deal with it.

This is something that always fascinated me. 25 years ago, if you turned on the TV for an NBA game, you might have seen the LA Lakers running down the court in some skimpy short shorts. Now a days those Lakers would be wearing shorts below their knees. It was fashionable 25 years ago, but not today. Why is that?

Women know they feel a certain way, but do they understand why they feel that way. Is it because the fashion designers tell us how to feel? What's "In" and what's not? IMO we let society tell us what to feel more times than not. What was in fashion at one time is ridiculed another time. It's really quite silly when you think about it.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:19:13 AM
I try to be nonjudgmental about sexual preferences, but personally, a man who wants to wear my undies is not for me.

Years ago, I used to frequent Yahoo chat rooms. A retired Marine sergeant from Texas messaged me one night and we began to chat regularly. After about a week, we shared webcams (and no, nothing racy). He was a rugged guy both in features and clothes, but one night, he told me that he liked to wear women's lingerie, "the sluttier, the better." He asked if I wanted to see him in a pink number, and I quickly declined.

No more conversations after that--not on cam or off. I kept imagining this macho, masculine man in his pink nightie, maybe accented with dainty pink stiletto mules. I am thankful that he didn't surprise with such an outfit on cam because I might have gone blind.

I also stopped talking to a transvestite in England about the same time because he wanted to see pictures of my wardrobe and shoes. When he sent a picture to me of himself dressed in his own skirts, he was prettier than I was. That was that.

To each his/her own, but no men in frills for me.

This is exactly what is happening here in the pond with our quick dismissals of a person. We find out one thing about a person that we do not understand or do not "like" and boot, they go to the curb. Know enough people intimately and you will find out that they we ALL have a little of this, and a little of that "hiding" in the background that the majority will not find as "normal".

It isn't the "not normal" that bothers me: I like masculine men. I am also bi and I like feminine women. We all have preferences--if a guy likes to dress like a woman, that is his preference, but it is not mine. There is no need whey I, or anyone else, should have to apologize for what we like and don't like.
 neck romancer
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2012 9:49:01 AM
For Halloween I used to go as a girl and wear a really high cut China doll dress. All my gf's LOVED putting make up on me.. but not many enjoyed having sex with me while I had the dress on . Altho one did.. she said she liked the easy access to my junk ;)
 femaleconnection
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:04:25 AM
If I had already formed a bond with a man and found this out I think I would roll with it. But I can see how in the earlier stages of getting to know someone, how this could ruin a woman's fantasy of what 'her man' is like. Im pretty open minded, but I can admit I would prefer if the man I loved was not into this.
 irish_smackie
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/28/2012 11:14:41 AM
I don't care what other (consenting) people do for thrills, but I can't imagine ever being sexually interested in a man in panties, in fact, I would be nauseated. This would be a "no" for me.
 ladyc4
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/28/2012 5:13:08 PM
Man in a kilt...wonderful.

Man in a lacy waistlength nighty? I would probably bust a couple of ribs laughing.

As for Mr "keen cross-dresser"- you have just given out way more information than any of us cared to have. If you are trying to be funny-it ALMOST works. If you are serious, maybe you need to get some help.

Now, while I am not sure I could be in a relationship with a cross-dresser, I do have to say I admire a man who is a good female impersonator for entertainment purposes-that takes a certain amount of talent,and while it's definitely an ODD gift-it IS a gift(of sorts).

Cindy O
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/28/2012 5:29:26 PM

It was a tight fit for sure....and the image of him wearing no underwear and a waist length nightie.......oh dear Lord....

That did it. The straw that broke the camels back. I just got the vision.

Anyone know any good therapists?
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:00:51 PM
I stole my sons boxers...and yes I did wear them, I washed them of course...
They were comfortable.

Knickers? I keep seeing that word? Panties?
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/28/2012 6:01:48 PM
You don't mind asking what kind of underwear is it? regular? thong? Please don't mistaken me as a pervert. Also, I'm just surprise he can put that underwear on. Guy's thigh are pretty huge especially if hes stocky build.I'm looking at your profile and you look pretty slim. I bet he was crying when he tried putting your underwear.

Lol....I was wondering how he got into her underwear...???
 kmac6
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2012 11:37:10 PM
Are you all kidding.... I love the sight of a man in the whole tights and corset getup...It is play after all. Tim Curry as Dr Frankenfurter in the Rocky Horror Show has me ogling every time I watch it.

I have had a man put on my undies over his jeans and parade around outside. I nearly split my sides laughing it was that funny. He is 6'2" and very much the typical bikie looking bloke.
 SELSEL2017
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/2/2012 9:48:17 AM
OMg yes... he is def a weirdo for sure...sex issues...omg you did the right thing sister...lol I cant take it anymore lol
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/2/2012 1:55:40 PM

What are your thoughts on this? Would you ladies have been revolted too? Do you guys think its okay and to be accepted?

My last "significant" relationship was with a man who was exceptionally diverse in his thinking, his sexual interests, etc., etc. He was always appearing in unusual/odd things. Once in a while frilly underthings, sometimes latex masks, some times ~ just strolling around nude. Sometimes he'd appear in a lab coat and doctor garb. (He was not a doctor, rather a college professor.) I never really knew what to expect or not to expect with him. That? I LOVED about him. He was so unique and diverse. Did it bother me that he sometimes wore frilly underthings? Not in the least. He was such an alpha male, yet so not for very brief periods of time. I loved the diversity which he brought with him. Wish I could find someone similar in personality to him. I truly do miss the unusual-ness. JMO
 foxonatrain
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2012 3:09:14 PM
I wouldn't mind if a girl I was dating wore men's underwear, I'd probably mind if they were mine and if this somehow got her off because... well that shit's just weird. I guess this is a probably one of those problems gay couples never have to deal with.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/2/2012 3:38:02 PM
I've read that lots of men started wearing women's underwear as children. The forbidden made it exciting for them. Most never tell for fear of being judged. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the men protesting in here have wore women's under garments.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!