Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Sans child dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *rem*
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Sans child datingPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Are you saying you cant find a woman that states on her profile Does Not Want Children?
 *rem*
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Sans child dating
Posted: 3/30/2012 11:54:45 AM
Agreed! Been there, done that, never again. Monsters are real.

Spoken like someone's who's been there...

Yep that one cuts deep... Very deep!
 soverncomfort
Msg: 11
Sans child dating
Posted: 4/2/2012 12:49:53 PM
interesting reply ......fact is, I've dated women with children and I've taken it as read that ultimately their child will always come first and I've been happy to make that clear to the woman concerned. I've generally always got on well with the kids so it's not been an issue.

I guess further down the line when the relationship really develops especially where the children are grown up, there is more of an equality. Personally though, I woud find it surprising to go into a relationship and not expect to be placed second at best behind the woman's children, and probably behind parants, brothers & sisters as well.

Goes with the territory, that said, I dont have kids myself and don't tend to have an order of preference. It just doesn't crop up ....each to their own I guess.

I think when you reach a certain age, finding someone without children will always be harder which is prob why OP you've had many searches with zero results.
 *rem*
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Sans child dating
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:20:15 PM

Me too because I know that women in their age group aren't likely to want children..

I'm not so sure about that. I see lots of "prefer not to say" which always means yes in my book. Undecided/Open is even more popular with definite Does Not Want Children coming last in popularity.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Sans child dating