Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > LEEDS WOO WOO/OCEANA 31 MARCH 2012...PICS AND COMMENTS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 xxCARIADxx
Msg: 1
view profile
History
LEEDS WOO WOO/OCEANA 31 MARCH 2012...PICS AND COMMENTSPage 1 of 1    
Helloooooooooooooooo to all you WOO WOO/OCEANA POFFERS and well done for making last night yet another fantastic POF event

All the pics will be on shortly.......so keep an eye on this thread.

We do sooooooo well getting so many lovely, smiley, fun, friendly people in one room at the same time. Nice to see so many new faces amongst the ones who have become friends/regulars.

I was asked last night why we weren't doing anymore events at WOO WOO ..............mmmmmm. I was big time baffled and confused until I got the whole story. So this is to anyone who has been told that last night, 31st March, was our last one in Leeds..............WE WILL BE BACK and THE NEXT ONE IS SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY 31st APRIL............SAME TIME AND SAME PLACE

Trust me....if ever we do stop these events I WILL TELL YOU and please let me know if you are told this again. Bit naughty spreading tales like that and very VERY childish. Oh yeah I do know who's doing this will report her if it continues

The thread is going on so you can all sign up and look forward to another stonking night. The BOGOF OFFER in WOO WOO 8 - 11 will continue and so will we

So big to Linda for doing an amazing job meeting and greetin...........our angel is now officially a host with Bry and me Oh yessssss we're gonna have some GOOOOOD TIMES

Cheers to our Paul for getting me there ahem lol.

The DJ in WOO WOO was once again absolutely brill and I loved the dance off that was going on...........the girl was THE WINNER lol........but the fellah wasn't bad.

The bar staff were kept busy all night. Oh and finally thanks to security who make sure we're all ok and do a cracking job on the door. You've just gotta love 'em.

Catch ya soon

xx

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > LEEDS WOO WOO/OCEANA 31 MARCH 2012...PICS AND COMMENTS