Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > trembling after sex, normal?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 neck romancer
Msg: 2
view profile
History
trembling after sex, normal?Page 1 of 1    
if it was good,yes... women often do this aswell after orgasm,
 RushLuv
Msg: 3
trembling after sex, normal?
Posted: 4/7/2012 3:26:56 PM
Never happened to me, but it happens and it's normal.

Nothing to be concerned about.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2012 3:55:49 PM
Fairly normal..and just shows you rocked his boat. :)
 windchymes
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2012 4:35:08 PM
Yeah, nothing unusual about that, and everyone has their little quirks. His blood sugar probably crashes from all the excitement and exertion, and it's just his body chemistry stabilizing itself. No biggie.

Some people cry after sex. Now that's a little disarming.....
 darthbanker
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/7/2012 4:52:13 PM

is a guy trembling after sex normal?

If it's from effort, yes.
If it's because you or he are too cheap to turn on your heater, yes.
It it's because he forgot to take his medicine, yes.
If it's because one of you just farted and laughing seems like it will ruin the mood, yes.
If the knots are tied too tight, yes.
If it's only been 20 minutes since you let him out of his cage, yes.
If you've just said "Okay, that was adequate," and put the knife away, yes.

i have always been nervous to ask him why he trembled.

Wow.
"I have no problem having your sweat and juices and hair and all sorts of personal fluids in my body, but I'm scared to ask you a question."
 optimismfirst
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/7/2012 5:38:21 PM
I tremble and shake and tear off bed sheets.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/7/2012 7:55:17 PM
i have this guy that i have had sex with every so often since we were 16 and every time when we are done having sex and he is holding me i notice his entire body is trembling. i have always been nervous to ask him why he trembled.
is a guy trembling after sex normal?

Oh yeah! Well, Sometimes if I haven't had an orgasm in a while and hold back on having one, during the act, I can have what I've come to call "a kick and thrash orgasm". A very intense orgasm, that makes my body quiver and twitch, sometimes violently.
 scifichicky
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:38:13 PM
Honey, if they aren't all twitchy afterwards then I feel like I didn't do it right! Getting to the point where both of you are just lying there twitching/trembling/ gasping/laughing awkwardly and then in a parched voice say "WATER!" is what it is ALL ABOUT!
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:39:35 PM
^^^ What she said!
 wildandfreee
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/7/2012 10:04:15 PM
I think its normal , i met a friend one day on the street he was like that , thought he was in trouble
he told me he had fun all day lol may be too much effort , being physical after a long time might lead to that
dont know :)
 bilby886
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2012 8:23:51 AM
If you say he is trembling after sex?
What are you doin to the poor f***er? he's a person not a 10HP mechanical bull!
Young Woman ! stop squeezing his nuts to force him to ejaculate! It doesn't work like that...well normally anyways.

if just after orgasm (his) his nuts are just under his earlobes then the sex is too intense. (floating nuts syndrome)
does he have nightmares after? lol
 Balsamica
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/8/2012 10:10:21 AM
wicked good spasms in the abdomen, jerking, almost painful but pleasureable
 loves_rush
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/10/2012 11:31:58 AM
Was he cold? haha, kidding!
 OutMind
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/24/2013 7:40:35 AM
I wouldn't say afterwards, but right there after the orgasm, sometimes the sex has been so awesome, so intense, so full of passion that by this time you are sweating on each other, have gone at it for a long time. Maybe she had several orgasms herself, maybe I had a couple of dry orgasms myself, and then hold it, hold it, until there's no hold back and this intense rush comes through with an incredible orgasm that many times sends the woman into orgasm as well. Or, well, so they said later on, in the after glow.
 jt guy
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/24/2013 7:43:54 AM
" Trembling Sex" I got to have me some of that !! OP, can't say that I have ever done that, but have been with a few women who did. In my mind I see the male and female trembling during the deed. Wow !
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2018 4:45:47 AM
Have had woman do just the same thing....it's the sign to me it was good for them....it subsides and they have always been happy!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > trembling after sex, normal?