Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Re: Constantly standing people up.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 1
Re: Constantly standing people up.Page 1 of 1    
Is there a way that people can report folks that stand them up?

I see SO many threads on this, and its GOTTA be TERRIBLE for the sights rep.

Probably real hard to regulate or "prove"; but if it IS a reoccuring theme....

Just sayin....

P.s. No; I did not get stood up today, just reading alot about it in recent threads; so keep your "there he goes crying cause he sucks with ladies patronism to yourself".

----------------------------------------------------------
 tdh49
Msg: 2
Re: Constantly standing people up.
Posted: 4/15/2012 9:19:19 PM
Be more selective with those you choose to meet. I have been online dating off and on for about 6/7 years and I honestly can't remember ever having a woman stand me up. Women have cancelled on the day of the meet for whatever reason, but I have never gone to a meet and have a woman no show. I have wished quite a few times they had stood me up, but it never actually happened.
 Pinky127
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/16/2012 1:27:01 AM

P.s. No; I did not get stood up today, just reading alot about it in recent threads; so keep your "there he goes crying cause he sucks with ladies patronism to yourself".

Lol @ ^^^^
Im another who has never been stood up or stood anyone up but im positive its nothing whatsoever to do with this Site
 Randerson6435
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/16/2012 3:05:55 PM
Hmmm...well, I've been stood up twice, once without a call or email. VERY rude. I've read more than once on various social networking sites that there is a species of older (40+) woman who deliberately messes with men on dating sites because of anger at ex-husbands and/or boyfriends. Sadly, there's no way to screen for such creatures. And I'm sure some men do it too, or worse. I think it's one of the risks one takes when one uses a dating site to find the right person.
 Pinky127
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/16/2012 8:24:50 PM

I've read more than once on various social networking sites that there is a species of older (40+) woman who deliberately messes with men on dating sites because of anger at ex-husbands and/or boyfriends.

Oh,paleeeease..............what a load of ole' BOLLOCKS.
Sorry you've been stood up and more than once,but please dont come on here and post such drivel.
People who stand other people up are just rude and inconsiderate and they're men and women of any age.
Gawd.............
 Sharonda1973
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2016 1:40:35 AM
I've been stood up 3 times in 2 weeks. All with no call or anything. I don't deserve this.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/14/2016 4:16:18 PM
OMG, you haven't seen Posts being deleted? Whole pages of posts deleted?
Someone behind the scenes can delete posts, but it breaks the software when they do.
You are redirected to the main forum list when this happens.
When another post is made, it repairs the damage.
Every Page in this forum is made up of 25 posts.
Post number 26 starts a new page....

Yet there are pages consisting of just one post.
Each post is assigned a post number when it's made..
You will find large gaps in the post numbers, too.

So Yes, there is someone with the power to delete posts and they are deleting posts.
Don't piss down our backs and say it's raining...
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/14/2016 4:16:54 PM
Someone behind the scenes can delete posts, but it breaks the software when they do.

So Yes, there is someone with the power to delete posts and they are deleting posts.
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/14/2016 4:48:24 PM

VeeDub_EVO_III
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/28/2018 4:04:36 AM
I've been stood up several times in my years.

Once at a Nikki Minaj concert. Those tickets weren't cheap. I gave them away to 2 lucky pedestrians attempting to buy from a scalper, and left rather annoyed. I invested months into that woman. And she just flaked out the last minute?

There's been several others as well. But I'd say the most common thing is people who would rather text endlessly and never pick up a telephone...
 hemingway234
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2018 9:45:28 AM
Getting stood up is an unfortunate part of online dating. Dating is not for the faint of heart.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Re: Constantly standing people up.