Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > sex stories...erotic stories      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chris316animal
Msg: 1
sex stories...erotic storiesPage 1 of 1    
Does anyone like reading these kinds of stories ??
There are lots and a lots of good sites for these types of stories, what are some of yiour fave topics ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 inneed469
Msg: 2
sex stories...erotic stories
Posted: 5/10/2012 10:09:33 AM
i love erotic stories
 Kenjita
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/22/2012 4:16:02 PM
They can be very enjoyable to write; I've written a few that involve some of my more outrageous fetishes. Although, I frequently make little punctuation mistakes that can distract from the story; I really need to go back through them to tidy them up. I don't think anyone without an interest for macro/microphilia would care to read any.
 Bohemianfemxo
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/15/2015 4:14:38 AM
I write some myself :)
 Aradia96
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/24/2015 3:57:12 AM
I like them and write them.

Like when the female is a hostage but one of the men is different and treats her nicely
Some are kind of sub female and more dom male
I've written one for my first ex with a 3some FMF
I like MFm- where one of the men is more sub and one more dom
mmFmM - where there are 2 kind of more innocent sub men, 1 female, 1 gentlemanly guy and one more dom guy.
I also would like to write about T&D (tease and denial for men) and them being tied down - so more BDSM type stuff.
My ex wrote one I liked a lot where I had male slaves, so a lot of subs. Not going into it but it was fun.
Yumm
 Lavkaman
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2015 9:12:01 AM
Kenjita - would you mind sending me one of your stories, please ? Thanks, Simon. I have a couple myself
 Lavkaman
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2015 9:25:04 AM
In fact, I want to read erotic stuff written by women. Any volunteers ?
 wolfmanitoba
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/8/2015 10:25:15 PM
The massive barbarian Brutus Maximus brutally seized Annabeth up and hoisted her over his shoulder as he sat astride his fierce warhorse. She cried out with rage and pummeled his back with her fists. "Desist, beautiful maiden!" he bellowed. "Thou wilt require all thine strength to care for our children!" he admonished as he galloped away with her towards his secret lair.

She paused in her pummeling. "Children?" she said in a hopeful voice, as he reined his horse by the entrance of his lair. "I've always wanted children... how many?"

"Lots," he promised her as he lowered her gently to the warm pile of animal hides on his lair floor.

XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

Afterwards, they smoked cigarettes.
 MillaKitten92
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/8/2015 4:55:07 AM
I'm worried if I post one I'll get deleted
Plus don't really want to embarrass myself. . .
 Cannonballbabe
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/8/2015 10:17:31 AM
Hi,, I love to write erotica, my dreams, fantasies, Real life experiences. But I only write and am pretty good at the naughty parts lol. Not whole stories
Would love to trade or one of my fantasies is a guy texting me sending me naughty messages before a date then telling me what to do and say when I get there hehe.
Of course Id have to be discreet. I think it's rude to text while on a date lol
 boatbob2q
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2016 12:51:08 PM
Hi,This is just a question,We,wife and I had an experience,where we invited to a sex party,and went,to discover,there were 7 underage boys and 9 underage girls there,with their parents,evcerybody nude.It was a helluva experience,and a great story (long though) the question is,Am I allowed to write this story??? and tell all the details???
 Mz_Dressup
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/31/2016 8:51:33 PM
You want to write, on an open forum, a "great story" in which you and your wife were invited, and went, to a party with naked underaged children. A sex party. With naked underaged children.

You're on a list now.
 boatbob2q
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2016 8:39:04 AM
I didnt say UNDERAGE CHILDREN,I meant to say,under drinking age,which is 21.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2016 12:29:32 PM
you called them underage boys and girls ...what are people supposed to think?
 Mz_Dressup
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/1/2016 5:23:19 PM
Still creepy as hell.

And he's on more lists.
 boatbob2q
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2016 4:51:34 PM
what do YOU call kids too young to drink??? and there was plenty of booze there,( but,not for me)
 22MistyMarie
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/12/2016 6:25:00 PM
Eww. Just sort of ewww.
 IgottaName
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2016 11:44:07 PM
I've posted a couple
 bortsss
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2017 1:56:36 PM
This isn't necessarily a sex story. but it's something that might have been inspired by what Christians refer to as God's love being more special than what a wife's or husband's physical intimacy consists of.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
When God Sneezes

I draw closer to Him in my spirit as my desire for intimacy increases. “Don't make me sneeze”, He says.
I've passed the point of no return and I press in harder and faster. My heart beats with determined and unceasing pounds within my chest.
“I want you more, Lord, More God!” I whisper with unashamed and reckless abandon. My fervency and tenor of tone escalates as I feel my very most inward of parts about to break out into some kind of mix between a physical and spiritual ecstasy I've never known before, but dreamed to experience ever since I came to know this great Potentate.
Quietly, softly, in stillness, I hear His voice gently say, |”I will show you my glory. I love you, Child.

Keep seeking Me with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind. Don't give up. Don't relent. I will come to you.”
These sensations reach their zenith until I can no longer contain or refrain myself. My body shakes. My heart races like a triple-crown winner.
I throw my head back in the most incredible joy I've ever felt in my entire life.
Meanwhile, an eternal numbers of nerves, as many as the number of His thoughts to me; make their way to the mind of the Infinite, and I recall His words of love to me from long before: “Honor, power, and majesty belong to Me: for I created all things, and for My pleasure they are and were created.” At last I can tell the time of culmination has come for the Lover of my soul to receive the worth He is due. And then somewhere enthroned in the glories of heaven Jesus sneezes.
 kootenaychica
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2017 10:48:17 PM
If you really want good erotica, visit Literotica (dot) com
Something for everyone. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > sex stories...erotic stories