Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > users that have blocked me contacting me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sorrento
Msg: 1
view profile
History
users that have blocked me contacting mePage 1 of 1    
Hello to all.

Some user here blocked me a while ago. He still texted me after that on my cell and i told him he had blocked me on here. He said he had not and did not know why i was blocked. we kept texting back and forth and when i hadnt heard from him for a bit i deleted his number. i now have a new cell number and has sent me messages on pof saying hello, the most recent one today and i cannot reply because i am still blocked.

any suggestions?
 WNashGuy
Msg: 2
users that have blocked me contacting me
Posted: 4/16/2012 1:59:02 PM
Find someone to message him and get him to unblock you.
Move onto someone else.
 tdh49
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/16/2012 2:03:26 PM
Sounds like the guy is playing silly games with you. He could have blocked you by accident. But if he was serious about keeping in touch he would have went into his blocked list and unblock you.

Plus he keep losing touch then coming back after awhile. All that screams game playing to me and not an issue with pof itself. Maybe it's time for YOU to block him and go communicate with a guy who is really interested in you and not playing childish games.
 Palejewel
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/16/2012 2:28:09 PM
Block and Delete.
Then move on.
 Blah_User_Name
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/16/2012 2:31:33 PM
This man could have unblocked you when you mentioned it to him - it's hardly more then a couple of mouse clicks to unblock someone. But he didn't.

He keeps 'losing touch then coming back after while' and you keep letting him. And you are giving him permission to continue doing that every time you start communicating with him. Is that what you want ? Someone who sees a pretty butterfly go past and drops you to chase it and then comes back once he doesn't catch it ?

Block him and forget him. He's shown you exactly who he is, Why won't you believe him ?
 sorrento
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2012 7:07:46 PM
thank you all for you comments and suggestions. they have been very helpful and insightful. i will block this person.
 carefree27
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/13/2017 12:23:36 PM
Hey serronto , if your still on the site could you contact braveheartmarky & tell him to unblock me as he keeps messaging & i cant reply 😯. Thanks in advance
 kvasir
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2018 12:44:50 AM
This blocking thing on POF is annoying. If they've blocked you they shouldn't have been able to contact you or unblock automatically as soon as they try contact you. It's very annoying when the blocker initiate a contact with you and you can't reply.
 ForumLurker
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/8/2018 4:21:23 PM
Your profile is 12 years or so old. You are not used to this yet?

Just accept it and move on already.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > users that have blocked me contacting me