Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Does anyone have experience dating on.....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 1
Does anyone have experience dating on.....Page 1 of 1    
:D

LinkedIn?

Because really; between you and I, the quality of the prospects on THAT site seem to resonate a bit more true with myself. I can almsot SWEAR that, despite professionalism required, my prospects and success ratio on there would be FAR better than within this site. (Not to diss POF, it is what it is)

Haha; has anyone used this (LinkedIn) site to date; and do you have any tips?

Thanks.
 Palejewel
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Does anyone have experience dating on.....
Posted: 4/16/2012 5:07:50 PM
Linkedin is for business, not for dating.
 jmark4
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/17/2012 2:13:10 AM
first of all how unprofessional to use linked in to date.
 DevotedExplorer
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2012 2:44:19 AM
yeah see message 2, my dad uses it for business to keep in touch with collegues within his career and find new job prospects
 Ren-Girl
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/17/2012 7:10:51 PM
It seems that it doesn't matter what the website is for, people will find a way to make it about dating.

LinkedIn is supposed to be for professional purposes, resumes, job prospects, co-workers etc. NOT for dating.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/17/2012 7:13:15 PM
I'm actually using it to network and build pipelines; but there is no doubt in my mind that I will end up, also, finding a fitting date (or two) from my efforts.

Like people with like interests and backgrounds and such....

But It was actually a joke people

;)

But good job on the judgement daggers.

You all get gold stars on the sanctimony papers.

Cheers.

how unprofessional to use linked in to date

How unprofessional is it to marry your accountant, or receptionist?

*Shrugs*

Same thing

first of all how unprofessional to use linked in to date.

How many other "of alls" is there after the first one?

;P

Really; alot of very great female prospects on there. ('wee' pun intended)

To outwardly and blatantly hit on them would be real dumb; for the sake of professionalism; but also, because you have NO clue who is married or not. (unlesss they happen to drop an ultra convenient hint)

I'ma start praying tonight.

Great subject hu?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Does anyone have experience dating on.....