Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Lady in red, is dancing (the horizontal hokey cokey) with me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Lady in red, is dancing (the horizontal hokey cokey) with me?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Hmmmmm

Red lips represent red lipstick, or that they are vampires and have just fed
 Jo van
Msg: 4
Lady in red, is dancing (the horizontal hokey cokey) with me?
Posted: 4/23/2012 10:27:19 AM
I seem to remember reading that similar research has revealed an improvement in athletic performance, when wearing red too.
So I've absolutely no idea why good ole Stella McCartney has designed the "Team GB" Olympic uniforms, to be mainly blue and white. Maybe she didn't know that....
D'oh!

DAFT_DOG
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2012 12:24:52 AM
I`m tempted to say i`m not influenced by colours either...but then memories of my ex in her fav ( and mine hahaha) red silk nightie, which stopped about 8"above the knee, kick in and prevent me from doing so,

so yeah, red is one hell of a sexually arousing colour for me on a lady :O)
 daver987654
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2013 4:27:05 AM
An ex girlfriend always reckoned that red high heels and jeans were reserved for tarts. I didn't and don't get it, I think it looks good.
 AthenaMarina
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2013 1:55:10 PM
Hmm maybe I need to re-think my profile
pic!
I don't want guys to think I'm a sure thing before
I've even met them!
Red top red lipstick have 2 pairs of red shoes!
I like wearing red as a colour though.
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2013 2:01:11 PM
I have a few items of red clothing in my wardrobe including a couple of red dresses but they are every day dresses.
I have never had sex on a first date, or even a second....guess I'm not sexually liberated enough to wear my red clothes ;)
 Jo van
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/12/2013 2:17:41 PM
^^ I feel sure she'll take that in the spirit in which it was meant.

OT:
That Chris DeBurgh has got a lot to answer for...
 seabass15
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2013 1:24:52 AM
I was window shopping with a female companion. we went into a department store, while browsing, we came to the hat , section . all of sudden she picked up this red hat , put it on her head and, exclaimed rather loudly . LOOK .RED HAT,. NO DRAWERS. I found this quite amusing but the other refined ladies didn't,
I don't know where it comes from either. still a good laugh
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Lady in red, is dancing (the horizontal hokey cokey) with me?