Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > What is wrong with my profile on here?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VT1032
Msg: 1
What is wrong with my profile on here?Page 1 of 1    
What is wrong with my profile on here? I feel like I get a much better response from my profile on then on here, but they are very similar in content. Where am I going wrong here? What is good and what is bad? Of my availiable pictures, which is the best? Those are the pictures I have right now until I get another camera. Mine was stolen a month ago.
 VT1032
Msg: 2
What is wrong with my profile on here?
Posted: 4/24/2012 5:39:02 PM
"I feel like I get a much better response from my profile on (rival dating site which shall not be named lest I be censored and sound ignorant because of the missing word) then on here"
 You go first
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:29:22 PM
The main photo you have now is the best of the lot, but still not great. A clear, well-lit smiling head/shoulders shot taken by someone else, without a cap, is best. Many girls are viewing these on a cellphone app.

The profile here is relatively long for the average viewer. You could easily remove paragraphs 1, 3 and 6 and not lose any relevant content. It just feels like there's no humour.

What are your introduction messages like??
 VT1032
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:47:26 PM
I am sensing the overall theme that my stuff is too wordy. my intro messages vary, but tend to be fairly long as well. they have shortened over time, but are still 3-500 words in length. I usually spend most of the message addressing their profile.

I know my pics suck, but like I said, my camera with all my pics on it was stolen so I'll have to get a friend to help me out on that end. At least they are better then sketchy basement webcam pics which is what half the people on here have...
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > What is wrong with my profile on here?