Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > weird that oral sex does nothing for me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nonchalantgal
Msg: 1
weird that oral sex does nothing for me?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Is it weird that I do not enjoy a guy eating me out?
At first I thought maybe it was the guy who wasn't good but all the guys I've been with has been the same.
Am I the weird one cause I've heard that girls love getting eaten out.
 neck romancer
Msg: 2
view profile
History
weird that oral sex does nothing for me?
Posted: 4/26/2012 9:21:44 AM
its possible they have all been bad. its also possible you are just not into it.
Do you masturbate ?Are you capable of orgasms? If not that may be why your not into oral sex.

I was with a girl who had 19 lovers before me and none of them had found her clit before me. So its possible you were dating some of those guys ;)
 An a19
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/26/2012 9:34:10 AM
It's hard for me that 19 men could NOT finda woman's clit.. Where have they been????? Never heard something so ridiculous in all my life.. Do they come from under a rock??? LOL
 neck romancer
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2012 9:37:18 AM
dont forget young ppl are idiots.. and theres also the fact that they may not have been looking.
This girl told all her friends I found her Gspot... as she had never heard of a clitoris before.
 scifichicky
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/26/2012 9:51:44 AM
Have him put a small piece of ice in his mouth.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2012 10:02:36 AM

The ladies that like it, really like it. The ones that don't, don't. I've only had a few that have been capable of getting me off orally, doesn't mean the other times weren't enjoyable though.

dont forget young ppl are idiots.. and theres also the fact that they may not have been looking.
This girl told all her friends I found her Gspot... as she had never heard of a clitoris before.

I blame really bad sex ed for this. Know your body. Own your body. Know what works for you. If you don't you can't possibly tell, show, teach someone else how to rock your world.

I just want to stick up for the young people here for a sec. My partner is 28. He's done and shown me things none of the others have. A broad sweeping generalization that young people are idiots isn't necessarily true. Some aren't.

I also had a 40 yo man tell me I was close to orgasm one time when I wasn't even remotely close. Wishful thinking on his part. I had a 44 yo man ask me why I didn't orgasm the minute his tongue swiped over my clit, when his ex would have cum a half dozen times by then.

Idiocy is not the sole property of the young.
 rockzo
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/26/2012 10:11:17 AM

Is it weird that I do not enjoy a guy eating me out?
At first I thought maybe it was the guy who wasn't good but all the guys I've been with has been the same.

You're not alone, I've never gotten off to Oral either. And I know that's strange for a man but BJ's just don't do it for me.
 nonchalantgal
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/26/2012 10:30:36 AM
I can achieve orgasms by myself its just that the last guy i was with was frustrated that i didn't orgasm while he was eating me out. As if it was suppose to be expected or something
 Pingshooter
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2012 10:36:09 AM
OP,

I'm not sure of the "number" of the other men who have attempted to please you orally, and frankly the number means nothing if the culture of those males didn't lend itself to pleasing you, instead a prelude to them being pleased.

I am certainly no expert, having the majority of experience in (always) pleasing my late wife.
However, I discovered/was taught what she liked, needed, wanted. I provided that, lovingly and willfully. :)

Women are different.

If your sexual liaisons were not long term, and your lover never found out, either from asking or learning, what it takes to please you, all is not lost. A few sex session is not going to do it. You need to be comfortable with it, desiring it, open about it. Tell your lover what feels good, what doesn't. This is a bond, as is all sex if you really think about it.

I'd encourage you to not proclaim that oral sex doesn't do anything for you, and ask that when you do become sexually involved in someone you are into..be open, talk, show, let your lover know what pleases you. You will find that out, and hopefully, so will your lover.
 c_deacon
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2012 10:40:03 AM
Then you move on to other things and other places, using other parts of the body and/or toys. Nothing about this is that unusual for some, and I have been with women that said they seldom if ever had an orgasm, and with me for some time, the trust and relaxing was such, that reaching was not the problem anymore, just the number.....;)

I find that teaching the one you are with, how it works best on you, no matter what you are doing in bed, will help them learn, relax and understand how your body works. Just as there are many women that lack to real skill of giving head, there are many men that lack the real skill of oral manipulation of a woman......."If you teach them, they will cum"!!

cd
 snowstorm22
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/26/2012 10:58:07 AM
NO, YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST ;)

I have to say that i hate it. It just makes me laugh and tickels me so much
when a guy does down on me. some say it isnt done right,
but i could care less.
i dont want it
 want to travel
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2012 11:38:03 AM
you know its like anything else
it is an art
the person preforming has to be really into it
you just have not found the right boy

but OP I am willing to bet that you will
good luck
oh, and you do know you can give directions
 OutMind
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/26/2012 1:24:05 PM
The number one sexual organ is not your clit, is your brain. So notice what is constant with your problem with getting orals? It's you. Every time a man goes down on you something in your brain flicks off, or you think about why is not the same as other things, and because you become so self conscious about it, it turns you off.

So there are two things you can do. One, accept that orals are not your thing and move on to better different things that may work for you. Or, work on the oral some. But instead of using it as some great thing with fireworks to happen, use it simply as a means to loosen up a little. And after that move on to what works for you.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/26/2012 1:34:16 PM
too bad, you look like you would taste good.It's not for everyone, I'm not really into receiving either
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/26/2012 1:34:44 PM
OP too bad, you look yummy. I don't enjoy receiving oral either though
 aricept
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/26/2012 10:15:53 PM
I don't think its weird...I have this problem as well. It's not the guy, or the effort- could be something related to you're ability to "let go"- or so I've been told...Good Luck in the future!
 zeek655
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/27/2012 12:39:45 AM
I had that concept that if something did not work, I had to keep going. This is when I was still in my teens of course. Now if one way does not work, time to change tactics. Some folks just never get that as long as all the roads go to the same place, who cares which one you are traveling on.
 nonchalantgal
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/27/2012 2:21:25 AM
Thank you guys for all your inputs!
Now it is making sense to me as I reflect on what usually took place and I guess getting eaten is just not my thing.
Should I fake it to keep the guy happy or just lay there since he loves going down or should I just not do it at all?
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/27/2012 4:18:39 AM
Should I fake it to keep the guy happy or just lay there since he loves going down or should I just not do it at all?

What I do is tell the guy...sometimes he would stay in an area too long and it would become too sensitive and do nothing for me...so I gave him some "instructions"...now we have no issues...

I think communication is always best and you should never fake anything...

...and if you really believe 'getting eaten is just not your thing' then don't have him do it...I simply could not have sex without it :D
 smilingrock
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/27/2012 4:58:34 AM
Dont despair Trojan is running TV commercials for a 3 speed vibrator that you can bend to any shape. Maybe the bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz shift bbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz shift BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ highway is your way to go.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/27/2012 4:58:54 AM
OP - U R 19....

clearly you have been with some lousy lovers, selfish lovers, inexPERIENCED lovers who don't know their azz from their elbow...

cuz if/WHEN you get with an experienced lover... MANNNN

he will KNOW how to take you to heights of oral ecstasy you have NEVER been to before and you will fall in LOVE with him...and his SKILLS

go for older, more experienced men...
 no_1_bby
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2012 6:34:03 AM

go for older, more experienced men...

Really???

My older, supposedly more experienced lovers, have never gotten me off through oral. It's always been the younger guys... well, younger than me anyway.

No amount of experience or skill will change someone's mind if it's not something they like. I don't care if Wolfgang Puck himself makes me asparagus, I'm not eating it.
 Helloitsmeyourlookingfor
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/27/2012 7:08:21 AM
@ Violet

About as crass as saying all of the women out there that think their last name is Hoover. Nobody likes to believe they are bad in bed for any reason.

Oral sex on a woman is individually dependent. Most like it concentrated on the clit, others like the lips played with... some like soft tongue, some like nibbling and a little rough, some like the cool breeze of the inhale as it brushes past their clit, some like a little sphinter action. What makes one good at any sex act is the knowledge that every woman is different and exploring to find that spot or action that causes the uncontrollable spasms (this goes for all parts of the body).

OP, you are young. I remember in my young days the challenges I had in so many ways in getting a girl to Orgasm. Now it could have been me, but I think a good part of it too is younger women seem to have a more difficult time with it because they need to learn their bodies vs a young guy that just needs the wind to be blowing in the right direction. Remember a guys prime is supposedly in their early 20's and a girls prime is supposed to be in their forties.

I have also heard (I don't puport this to be accurate) that women who rely heavily on toys become used to this stimualtion and find it more difficult to achieve an orgasm by other methods. Not the same thing (or maybe it is), when I am with a new woman and she goes down on me, I usualy outlast her aching mouth. After getting used to her method a few times, I can climax much easier.
 Trendieriffic
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/27/2012 8:20:52 AM
Before I even read through the answers, I am willing to bet most posts are about guys offering to know how to do it right, lol! I don't know, some women just don't enjoy it. Stick w/ the guys who don't like doing it. This way us girls who enjoy it can keep theguys who like giving it. LOL!!!
 DumchikBrewsky
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2012 5:11:20 PM
Are you relaxed or tense? When I first began getting this (many years ago), I was too hung up to enjoy it. I couldn't imagine how anyone could enjoy doing "that" and I felt guilty. I got over that, though.

Also, any man who brags "I know how to please a woman" as if we were all the same, is full of cow poop. That'll make you tense, too, wondering what's "wrong" with YOU when it's him.

You can mention this to your GYN and let her check you out to eliminate any physical reason. Stranger things have happened. Good luck to you and many wonderful orgasms!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > weird that oral sex does nothing for me?