Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Dating for people with psoriasis      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vagaskid
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Dating for people with psoriasisPage 1 of 1    
just reading your ideas on how to sort it and what causes it they make sense so will give it a go and hopefully it works,thanks.
 lwlikes2laugh
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Dating for people with psoriasis
Posted: 5/28/2012 10:48:09 PM
One problem that makes psoriasis worse is sugar and yeast..you may love bread and crave sugar. This feeds the yeast overgrowth. Do some research and you can make it lessen to flareups. Don't believe that it's incurable, we are what we eat and we are our own worst enemies. Start eating more alkaline foods, put lemons in your water..just start with little things. Look up alkaline and acidic foods and try to get a balance of eating/drinking more alkaline, especially till you see results. The borage and hemp oil is good like the other writers said. Take a bath in collodial oatmeal, that soothes the skin (dry brushing your skin before bathing wil expedite removal)... Do some searching about yeast overgrowth, alkaline foods, tackle this and you can go out without this on your mind, since stress makes it worse. Hope it helps. Bye-Bye
 BigBeautyfulMe44
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/27/2014 6:48:37 AM
Yes sweetie your not the only one, I am not sure if it's because of the way we feel having it and we just think no one will, or if it's the fear of others who just don't understand it and think they will catch something. Don't give up! I do love how people without it have all kinds of idea's on how they can get rid of it, lol. I will tell you that I am really anti-drug and last Feb I finally broke down and agreed to get on Humera and in three months it was almost completely clear, I had not one side affect and no problems with it, however I guess I am one of the rare ones that it came back after that and the dr said he doesn't see relaps on anyone before two to three years. But good luck I feel your pain.
 BigBeautyfulMe44
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/27/2014 6:51:09 AM
It's a heightened immune disease, has nothing to do with heat, it all stems from the intestines, lowering the immune system stops it. The oil is good though for skin though, I usually put a little in my bath water to soften it.
 foodieover50
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2016 8:27:02 PM
psoriasis is a heartbreaker
 foodieover50
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2016 8:30:59 PM
yes move on..That is just shallow..I have to laugh..mine is pretty in control right now..but my leg is bad and my granddaughter comes up and says..BO BO..and then kisses it..It makes it all ok
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Dating for people with psoriasis