Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Let's talk about sex baby      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Graffiti_Poet
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Let's talk about sex baby Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)

Not for me though, talking about sex is all that would happen...

A wise and sensible approach Pandora (#10) if I may say so. And talking about sex can be no bad thing given that for many girls their most intense orgasms come from a place behind the eyes as much as they do from the bedroom.

I'm currently wading my way through Darren Browns book Tricks Of The Mind and I literally can't wait until I get to the chapter on this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huhBvLx7xuE&feature=relmfu

It looks like great fun........... GP
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Let's talk about sex baby
Posted: 5/7/2012 1:37:13 AM
Its nothing more than a simple adult decision between two people ! nothing more, my last relationship some 4-5 years ago, involved first time sleeping together ), that one lasted quite longer than the previos ones which included some 5 or 6 weeks before sleeping together ( which is totally fine too with me ), so, i really see no problem one way or another, it certainly does`nt influence how i view a woman.
 Jo van
Msg: 13
Let's talk about sex baby
Posted: 5/7/2012 11:32:29 AM
I was with my ex for 27 years, and we did it on the first date, and every date that followed, for the next 25 odd years.

If I was still dating, I would expect at least a BJ on the first date.
Well, that's only polite, surely..?
Good manners cost nothing.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Let's talk about sex baby