Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What would you say if your guy wanted a threesome...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 5
view profile
History
What would you say if your guy wanted a threesome...Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
sex isn't a competitive sport... more than two people in that bed is too many.... I don't share well... and I would be insulted if my partner disrespected our relationship with thinking I would share him in any way, shape, or form with another person....
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 7
What would you say if your guy wanted a threesome...
Posted: 5/8/2012 5:58:07 PM
I'd say to him, "On yer bike..."

Simple.

Done.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/8/2012 6:11:47 PM
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

YOU better check your sexual preference, because YOU want to make it with a guy.
Don't consider bringing the woman into it.
This is YOUR issue, so take ownership.
 raxarsr
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2012 6:41:40 PM
not just no.....but hell no..............i dont care who the 3rd wheel is.............sex is one on one,,,,,,and a non spectator sport
 MsMicki
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2012 8:11:13 PM
Sorry.......so not my thing!
If my guy told me he had a desire to play with a penis, that would be the end of our relationship.

There are numerous women that like MMF scenarios though, so don't give up hope.
 hsu303
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/8/2012 8:51:10 PM
The partner I'm with now is awesome because he and I have never felt comfortable enough asking their partner for a threesome before. It's a really hard/scary thing to do, because you don't want to offend your partner or reveal what some consider a deviant nature.

When he first hinted at the possibility of a threesome, I joked I'd have a threesome with another girl when he'd have a threesome with another guy. He said, "That'd be fine," but immediately followed it by things like he was "just curious how I felt about it."

I think if I'd have been turned off by it, I wouldn't have freaked out or thought about it anymore, and it would've been fine. But I was aroused by his curiosity and started to play with him in more ways than I had before. When we talked about having a threesome again, we were much more explicit and on the same page.

I wouldn't mind a guy doing anything to him that I've done to him, and I wouldn't mind helping him pleasure the guy as well, because I know how good it feels when I do it to him. The only thing I would be unhappy about is if I began to feel excluded, but that doesn't have to do with the gender--it's just a common insecurity about threesomes. I like watching, but I could only watch for so long before I wanted to be touching someone.

However, I do acknowledge that I'm pretty open... but my only limit is that everyone's feeling sexy and alive and having fun!
 hsu303
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/8/2012 8:56:12 PM
Also, in reply to some of these comments, I see wanting a threesome with another man as separate from your sexuality. Again, that will vary in your philosophies about sexuality, but just as some lesbians play with dildos without being attracted to penises--in some places, an object inside just feels really darn good.
 CarKam1
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/9/2012 5:26:00 AM
I'm with iiCeiiCe.

I don't judge or label anybody who wants to be experimental. I'm not saying I wouldn't because I'm not into the Man on Man because honestly, that could be interesting....but I'm just not into sharing.
 36steveo
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2012 6:11:08 AM
honestly having a three some is as good as it sounds. 7 out of 10 times it usually comes out very bad
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2012 7:38:51 AM

he volunteered to me by saying he is not gay

One can say what ever they want......but the fact is if you are orally pleasuring someone of the same sex, or being pleasured by someone of the same sex.........you are, at the least, bisexual.
I'll never understand why someone needs to deny, deny, deny they are bisexual, while they are engaging in bisexual acts!!!
 abelian
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/9/2012 9:35:17 AM

I'm wondering how women feel about their guy asking for a threesome.

My fiancee would say no unless she has a sudden late life conversion to bicuriosity.

What if he wanted it to be with another guy and that he wanted to also please the other guy?

My fiancee would probably say ``Hell no, what the f*ck is wrong with you?'' or something to that effect. Not sure because it wouldn't interest me either.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2012 9:35:35 AM
I'm all for it. He knows it. Selfishly I'd like the MFM variety, but MMF would work too.

The benefits of accepting and dating a bi guy is that this is an option for us.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2012 9:52:51 AM
I would say: Who are you, and what have you done with my boyfriend?

Short of being possessed by aliens, I see very little likelihood that he'd ask me such a thing. I'd probably say no, but not because of the gender issue, but simply because I don't like to share sexually and don't like to be that physically intimate with a person I have no emotional intimacy with.
 galinvt42
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/9/2012 10:50:26 AM
All these labels and titles... yuck! Yes a guy can touch another guy and not be gay OR bi. Same thing for a woman. If you find someone that agrees with your kink, then you got it made, regardless. If you identify yourself as gay, straight, bi or whatever, I will take you at face value and not argue that you MUST be something else...

There will always be someone interested in what you are, too, finding them sometimes is the hard part. Personally, I think if you are playing sex games, it's not the best environment for a relationship, but that's just me. I know others who are married, and still play, and it makes their commitment to each other no less strong.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2012 10:56:32 AM

One can say what ever they want......but the fact is if you are orally pleasuring someone of the same sex, or being pleasured by someone of the same sex.........you are, at the least, bisexual.

Not to confuse the issue at hand.. there's also:

Pansexual - also referred to as omnisexuality, refers to the potential for sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction towards persons of all gender identities and biological sexes.
Heteroflexible - is a form of a sexual orientation or situational sexual behavior characterized by limited homosexual activity despite a primarily heterosexual sexual orientation that is considered to distinguish it from bisexuality.
Homoflexible - is the corresponding situation to heteroflexible in which homosexual activity predominates.
 MsMicki
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2012 7:22:25 PM

Pansexual - also referred to as omnisexuality, refers to the potential for sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction towards persons of all gender identities and biological sexes.
Heteroflexible - is a form of a sexual orientation or situational sexual behavior characterized by limited homosexual activity despite a primarily heterosexual sexual orientation that is considered to distinguish it from bisexuality.
Homoflexible - is the corresponding situation to heteroflexible in which homosexual activity predominates. .

And everyone of them is also the definition of bisexual.
Just new terms sociologists have come up with to soften the stigma that is attached to the old label.

If I have a mouth full of puzzy, I'm not going to look at you and tell you I'm not bisexual. Seems folks prefer to lie to themselves because they are ashamed of the sexual acts they desire, and that makes no sense to me. It is....what it is....when you are engaging in same sex sexual acts, you are engaging in homesexual activities. No amount of denial or new label can change that fact.
 Morespam
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/10/2012 1:23:10 PM
If my guy wanted a threesome the first thing I'd ask is "how did I end up with a guy?"
 no_1_bby
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:08:08 PM
[quote[And everyone of them is also the definition of bisexual.
Just new terms sociologists have come up with to soften the stigma that is attached to the old label.

If I have a mouth full of puzzy, I'm not going to look at you and tell you I'm not bisexual. Seems folks prefer to lie to themselves because they are ashamed of the sexual acts they desire, and that makes no sense to me. It is....what it is....when you are engaging in same sex sexual acts, you are engaging in homesexual activities. No amount of denial or new label can change that fact.
I’m sorry, but I respectfully disagree. At this point it’s a matter of personal opinion though, and you are entitled to your views, as I am to mine. I personally feel there IS a difference between the four orientations.

Only after I was intoxicated did I realize what they had in mind and let me tell you this is not a good idea for anyone in a serious relationship to practice. Watching him with another dude was not at all what I expected and was a major ending point in our relationship (something seriously wrong watching the man you are considering marrying blowing another man lol).

I would have ended it too, but not for the same reasons you maybe did. I would have ended it for being too immature to have a conversation and discuss the idea with me beforehand. Getting you drunk means you weren’t able to legally consent to the activities, whether performed on you or just you witnessing them.
 goodkindacrazy
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2012 1:42:35 PM
I have known women that have performed sexual acts with another woman just to please their guy. I have known men that have performed sexual acts with another man to please their girl. They weren't attracted to the same sex but did it to make a fantasy come true for their partner. Does that make them bi-sexual? I don't happen to think so but that is just my opinion. I believe that in order for someone to be considered truly bi-sexual they have to be attracted to the same sex.

As to the OPs question, I wouldn't be interested in watching my guy with another guy. Its not a turn on for me. If I had two naked guys in the room with me I would want to be selfish and have them both pleasing only me and not each other. I have had a few guys tell me they were interested in being with another guy and that usually ended things for me. This was in the early stages, sometimes before we had even met in person, if a long time partner asked me this I honestly don't know how I would handle it. Probably not well.
 LauraLab1
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/11/2012 11:09:10 PM
Pass. I'm strictly one-on-one.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:33:25 AM
I've been involved in numerous threesomes, but would not participate in one where male interaction is expected! However, there is nothing wrong with any adult, fully consensual sexual activity, IMO (heck, even monogamy has its place! LOL) - but finding what you want may be difficult.
 syrcouple4m
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/12/2012 5:25:11 PM
We have had 3somes always two guy and me sometimes morsomes and always all guys and me. Yes if you lable him he is bi. we have been togather for a long time and enjoy our life and sex life I have seen him suck guys and even get
f***
yes its not for everyone and every one has there own thinking about it. To us its just sex GREAT sex at the end we are going to bed togather after its all over
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What would you say if your guy wanted a threesome...