Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > distracted by your A$$      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 3
distracted by your A$$Page 1 of 1    
DwD can be dangerous to your heath and safety. While in motion on a vehicle always use blinders..(at least mental)

And some habituation may help a lot. Travel to your local clothing-optional beach, if you have one.
Spend a warm afternoon walking along there and talking to the locals. Nothing quite like a volleyball game on the sand..

If you don't have one locally, plan a trip out West to San Diego's famous Blacks Beach this summer.
Pick warm weather and hike down the cliffs, watch the hang-gliders and walk around all the tanning locals and sun-burning tourists,
become habituated to vast skin after a few visits there and those briefs/glimpses won't be so distracting anymore..
 femaleconnection
Msg: 5
distracted by your A$$
Posted: 5/10/2012 3:43:59 PM
I was walking down Provencher Blvd one day, and this stunning blonde woman walked out of the bank and crossed the street. 3 cars drove into the median staring at her as they tried to drive past. Her and I just looked at each other and laughed hysterically. She was movie star pretty, dressed very classy...no skin showing at all...and she had that effect. I told her we were lucky she wasnt wearing a skirt, someone could have been killed. lolol
 TheCoolGreenMoss
Msg: 7
view profile
History
distracted by your A$$
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:38:27 PM
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go 'round.. LOL..

http://youtu.be/moi5GFfhrNo
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 9
distracted by your A$$
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:49:03 PM
I had a couple of lads literally fight over me.

Stop them? Oh, hell no - I just watched!
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 10
distracted by your A$$
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:27:25 PM
DUDE!!

You so blew it.
Next time.....CRASH!
and act all hurt.
See if she comes over to help you up.

It's a good ice breaker.
Besides some women secretly long to see a guy vulnerable,
helpless....
and in pain.
:-P
 daynadaze
Msg: 12
view profile
History
distracted by your A$$
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:57:55 PM
I think a few have gone blind, could have been my huge butt or maybe the granny pantie line. LOL
 ohenryx
Msg: 14
view profile
History
distracted by your A$$
Posted: 5/10/2012 9:38:41 PM
I was driving home one evening and was stopped at a busy red light. Heavy traffic, two lanes plus a turn lane in all directions, late rush hour traffic. Strip mall on one corner, had a "Waist Basket" (exercise place for women). They must have just finished up some kind of class, because several drop-dead gorgeous women in spandex all came out at once. There was a 3 car collision on one side of the intersection, and a 4 car collision on the other side. Luckily for me, I was at a dead stop and stayed that way.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 16
view profile
History
distracted by your A$$
Posted: 5/11/2012 7:54:54 AM
Well, you could say this woman had a killer ass. There certainly was the potential for you being killed crashing into that tree.

I, on the other hand, have a life saving ass. At least my boyfriend tells me that our hike on our very first date, with me happily hopping up the trail, and he trying not to have a heart attack as he dragged his, then 80 lb. overweight, body up the mountain behind me, inspired him to lose all that weight and get healthy - inspired him because of the pleasing way my life-saving ass moved in my jeans.

He's now lost 70 lbs. and his diabetes is well under control.

So, I'm proud of my ass!

Thanks for sharing this story, OP, guys are so adorable!
 windchymes
Msg: 18
view profile
History
distracted by your A$$
Posted: 5/11/2012 8:22:50 AM
All I want to know, Springs, is how to find the video on YouTube!

Please tell me there's a video......
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > distracted by your A$$