Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Former Navy Seal Rebukes Obama      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 1
Former Navy Seal Rebukes ObamaPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
---something i came across & thought i'd share with you all---

Former U.S. Navy SEAL, (and Unite In Action Director), Benjamin Smith releases
an open letter to the President - calling Obama on the carpet once and for all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 7, 2012

President Barack Hussein Obama,

STOP using the Navy SEALS as a campaign ploy, because with all due respect, (what little I have for you), you do NOT speak for me.

We SEALs do not even seek the credit that you claim for yourself. We do the tough jobs that no-one else can, it is hard to do and we never look for any accolades; that is why we, like all the other Special Operations Forces are termed "SILENT Professionals." And it is certainly NOT in our job description to help your campaign and improve your polling numbers.

Your LACK of silence regarding the killing of Osama Bin Laden is all a sham designed to hide a weak un-American man desperate to claim the victories of others for his own re-election.

You Sir are trying to take the credit for what the American People have achieved in killing Bin Laden. Your use of the SEALs' accomplishment as part of a slanderous campaign ad is nothing less than despicable. I, as a former Navy SEAL do not accept your taking credit for Osama Bin Laden's death. The American Military accomplished that feat. The American People killed Osama Bin Laden, NOT YOU, President Obama.

TELL OBAMA - STOP USING THE SEALS AS A CAMPAIGN PLOY!

Memos from then CIA Director Leon Panetta show that it was not you but rather three star Admiral and former Navy SEAL William McRaven who made the decision to get Bin Laden. But now that it is useful, you Mr. President continue to refer to the event as if it were YOU and you alone - your great leadership - which accomplished the worthy task of slaying one of America's greatest enemies. When you addressed the country your language revealed your egotism - "I directed", "I Continued", "MY Intelligence Community", "MY national security team", "I determined that I had enough....", "My direction...." I, I, I, my, my, my - words of a narcicist laying claim to a prize that is not his own.

To make matters worse, Retired General Jack Keene recently informed the world that you knew of Osama Bin Laden's location since 2010, yet you did nothing. Other reliable sources continue to report that not only did you attempt to stop or delay Bin Laden's demise, you did not even leave the golf course for the situation room until 20 minutes before SEAL Team 6 took out Osama Bin Laden. Even the clothes you wore in the situation room betray this fact. This is a Commander in Chief? A man who takes credit for actions largely taken while he was out golfing?

TELL OBAMA - I STAND WITH THE U.S. NAVY SEALS!

We men who have taken the military oath say ENOUGH. You do not speak for me, a former Navy SEAL, or any one of the league of men whom I have earned the right to be among. You are simply a man running for an office. Yet you behave as a glory hoarding ruler. You campaign to be our leader, yet in reality you wish to be our Master.

The American people are the ones who got Bin Laden... You did not! We have fought wars and slugged it out with Vast Terror Organizations to get to the man you say YOU killed. The United States of American has won you a title sir and you have spent the last three years trying to beg, borrow and bow it all away. You just happened to be president of the USA when WE THE PEOPLE got Osama Bin Laden. We do not see you as heroic or stoic, we see you as the guy who let America Go - fat and weak. That is your credit - you bow to foreign leaders and pander to the press. You do not represent me as a Military Man. You do not represent me as a SEAL. You do not represent me as an AMERICAN!

You do not speak for me or any American military man because though you may now be Commander in Chief, you are not the man to whom we can point our sons and say "This is the American dream, this is American Exceptionalism, this is what I wish for your future", because you Sir are NONE of these things.

You Sir are the antithesis of American Exceptionalism. Your idols are Saul Alinksi and Karl Marx and your revolutionary dreams and anti-American ideals poison your every policy. Your every action betrays the fact that in your soul you do not understand what it is to be an American, or even know what America truly is. Your agenda from the beginning as been to get rid of and kill everything that is and ever was American. You who so easily dismisses America's greatness and bows to foreigners... YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME. YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE NAVY SEALS. YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE MILITARY MAN AND you SHALL NOT claim as your prize that which you have not earned. The Navy SEALS are NOT a campaign slogan to be bantered about for play. Nor are our accomplishments, including the demise of Osama Bin Laden, yours to claim - especially as a narcissistic campaign ad.

Go back from whence you came Sir, for not only do you not speak for me, you do not speak for AMERICA.

For Liberty,
Benjamin Smith
Unite In Action Director of Media & Military Affairs
=======================================================

About Benjamin Smith - Unite In Action Director of Media & Military Affairs

Former Navy SEAL Benjamin Smith took an oath to defend our Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic. That oath has no expiration date. As an author, speaker, political strategist and ardent Constitutionalist, Benjamin Smith continues to battle tyranny and defend the freedoms that enabled American exceptionalism. Benjamin is a regular contributor to multiple news outlets including Breitbart and Fox News and serves on the Unite In Action Board of Directors as Director of Media and Military Affairs.

========================================================

http://sm1.netatlantic.com/track?t=v&eas=1&mid=484203&msgid=422368&did=416502&edid=416502&sn=16828956&eid=bobuda@roadrunner.com&eeid=bobuda@roadrunner.com&uid=bobuda@roadrunner.com&rid=62475&erid=62475&fl=&mvid=&extra=&&&2100&eu=10501&&&
 want to travel
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Former Navy Seal Rebukes Obama
Posted: 5/12/2012 10:58:49 AM
well if he is no longer serving, the President is no longer his commander in chief
he is free to have any opinnion he wants!
 flyguy51
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/12/2012 1:52:16 PM
Fact checking is important, but it is more important to some than others, it seems. A member of my own family
has the idea that snopes is a site with an insidious left-leaning agenda, as it so often contradicts the propaganda he enjoys spreading.
Perhaps Colbert was right in claiming that reality has a liberal bias.
 cotter
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2012 2:20:18 PM
OP ... as soon as read the first line, I was already done. I knew there was no need to read further.

I have a lot of military in my family ... my daughter and her husband as well as others who have married into our family and my very own uncle who worked with the space program for years.

A true Navy Seal would never get involved in such a letter.

Even my own daughter who is a Lt. would never get involved in such a letter even though she is like me and has strong political views. She volunteered to serve the Commander in Chief and while she is a Democrat through and through, you will never hear her discuss politics with any of those who serve with her or under her. She despised the previous administration but did her job appropriately.

She occasionally talks politics with me, but I am not affiliated with the military.
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/12/2012 6:29:47 PM
alright you might have got me on this one as i did not fully research it before posting it. but then again, whom ever picked the letter apart didn't leave a name either. or you can look at the fact all the sources at the bottom are run by the same elite that OWS has such love & appreciation for. seems like we're in a he said - she said situation.

let's look over some facts then to figure this one out ourselves:

1-
on March 8, 2012 US Defense Secretary Panetta goes in front of Congress & tells them he doesn't need their permission to go to war. He takes orders from the UN now. obviously Congress was shocked at such a treasonous act but did they do anything - nope. their hands are tied. if they go after Panetta, all their dirty lil secrets will be aired forcing them to give up their seat, can't have that. video is available online of the proceedings.
2-
in the situation room photo when they showed the white house the night they went after Osama, did you notice how 6'1" Obama looks like a midget in his chair compared to the others beside him? how his sight line is different from the group's? why is everyone in work attire except Obama? even the shadows don't lay properly on the people to the right as the lighting is wrong. everything looks copied & pasted. quite possibly photoshopped. probably done by the same people that did his birth certificate last year or did we all forget about that forgery already? his dad is not a natural US citizen. both parents need to be in order to be President.
3-
look up Osama liver failure. tell me what you find.
4-
if the military is so important to the white house, why are they doing everything in their power to keep them engaged overseas while disarming everyone back home? the terror drills last year all focused mainly on 2 objectives - engaging a disgruntled army personnel who has taken over a school or is holding kids hostage. then once homeland security rescues them, the parents could get their kids back only after they waived their gun rights. looks like dirty cause & effect tactics to me.
5-
look at the TSA. it's already expanding from the airports to bus terminals & regular road side checks. why aren't the local cops smacking the feds back into place? it's their jurisdiction & rights being trampled on too.
6-
on August 6, 2011 in Afghanistan 22 members of Seal Team 6 died in a suspect Chinook helicopter crash. if they didn't, where are they stationed atm? it's not that i doubt they did the mission (they captured a fake Bin Laden is more likely), but for them to dump the body in the ocean & be taken out 3 months afterwards is just wrong. makes me think they found out something & somebody didn't want them talking about it ever again.
7-
Ron Paul is the only Presidential candidate with a military background & the only one presenting an exit strategy NOW. is it that surprising he's gotten the most financial support from military personnel? or do all of you approve of the 100+ wars & affairs the US has it's nose in worldwide? quick note - R.Paul is still in the Republican race. they're recounting state votes & finding he actually won states they said he lost. the TV polls mean nothing - only the actual votes count. yes your TV lied to you, again. the Elites do not want him in there.
8-
anybody see the March 16, 2012 executive order National Defense Resources Preparedness Act? Obama has the right to seize all farming assets & natural resources. grow natural foods in the US or stock pile food - go to jail. be a banker & lose $2 Billion like Jamie Dimon did this week - get a pat on the back. here's more money for the cause :/

haha can't wait for all of you to dismiss these ones. all of these are easy to find & recorded by multiple sources. looks like May 20, 2012 is shaping up to be a historic event in Chicago. enjoy your freedom while it lasts.
 cotter
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Former Rightwing Nutjob Teabagger Navy Seal Rebukes Obama
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:24:04 PM
Again ... only read the first line and decided this is nothing more than a rightwing nutjob teabagger post.

Hey! "Dumbya" tried to get us home health nurses to spy on our patients ... Hitler style. And since you apparently don't see anything wrong with that, then we already know where you're coming from with this thread.

You know ... if you're looking to start a thread to trash President Obama ... there's already one!
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts14785607.aspx
Obama is an utter failure.

Why not go there and add to it?
 Aura1shine
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/13/2012 8:38:09 PM
Don't stick your feet across the border to stir the political pot in your neighbor home front. BTW any soldier will not critic his own commander in chief in public regardless how he like him personally. It is a display of your own loyal to your troop or lack off one. Point one finger to other and the rest of four fingers are pointing at you. Shame on anyone who does so!
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/14/2012 3:20:43 AM
hahahahaha sigh... you people make me want to both burst out laughing & cry in agony at your ignorance & blind foolish arrogance of the situation at hand. You just don't get it.....

if you Americans took care of your own business, i won't have to poke my nose into any of it. problem is at the rate your dictator el presidente is going, my country is in serious jeopardy as well. you're calling me stupid & misinformed yet none of you know anything about:

-the North American Union was already signed into law in 2007
- the last 3 times Canada Parliament tried opting out, the Queen shut us down each time
-that the USA debt is so enormous that the debt per person is more than the people in Greece
-the world is switching back to the gold standard which means you can't print your way out any more
-most of the money for QE1 & QE2 went to banks & big business both domestic & foreign instead of the people to pay off their debts. they held onto most of the money. QE3 might push the economy over the edge for 10-15 years
- over 500 high ranking members of financial institutions & banks have quit recently worldwide. why? because they know what's coming

- most of the newly elected officials in the EU have a connection to Goldman Sachs
- a lot of the world leaders both past & present are related by blood
-may 18-19 the G8 meetings are in Camp David. Putin isn't attending
-may 20-21 the NATO summit is in Chicago. Israel isn't attending
-may 21-23 Russian troops will be stationed at Denver Airport to protect it in a war game
- during this time, Chinese troops will be stationed in Mexico along the border

- Bilderberg 2012 will be at Chantilly, Virginia may 31-june 3 codename: Palm Tree Conference
- Bilderberg meetings are actually illegal according to the Logan Act
- cops are out of control with tasers & beat downs
- TSA fondling everyone, no longer restricted to the airports
- American gun ownership has skyrocketed over the last 3 yrs
- the USA government has countered this recently by purchasing $500 million bullets nationwide
- somebody has been going around buying up gun stores & manufacturers. will they limit what you can buy later on?
- NDAA allows indefinite detention of anyone for any amount of time without trial

- the Fed gave China the ICBC banks last Wednesday
- selling raw milk will get you jail time while defrauding the country gets you a raise
- Obama's executive order to seize all assets & resources in the country during war
- the military swear an oath to uphold the constitution to both enemies foreign & domestic. that would include those in government, the banksters & their superior officers as they see fit.
- we're moving faster towards a cashless society. understand derivatives & you'll know why this is a bad idea
- in 1933 during the depression, there was a banker's holiday where the banks closed for a week & cleaned out all savings, funds & safety boxes of every member. it's going to happen again. they already cleaned out the accounts of 10,000 gold futures people 6 months ago.

i could go on & on but there's no point. until you all realize that there isn't any difference between Republicans & Democrats, that it's just a big boy's club, you're going to remain a slave to the system for as long as you live. we need government to give balance to society, but it needs to kept responsible, small & functional. that's never going to happen now. too many people would rather rationalize defeat & tyranny than to stand up against it. you're more worried about what your friends & neighbours will think of you rather than thinking of protecting your families future invested interests in your country. act now while you still can

ps. if you didn't take the time to read this post because there's too many words, why are you here at all if only going to complain without offering a real world solution? i guess thinking up clever insults to stroke your over zealous ego is more important to you than your freedom. just leaving the important things to people like me & go back to what you do best - drink beer, watch tv & complain about why your life sucks so much instead of doing something about it. just remember i wasn't the one to implode your country so take your anger out on those responsible instead. thank you
 cotter
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2012 4:18:47 PM
OP ... put down the Kool-Aid and step away from glass.

Now find the nearest mental facility and check yourself in ...
 ted61
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:01:10 AM
To the people who use snopes as their "rock solid" source of factual information, I suggest you google snopes and find out who they are. A couple. What makes their "research" credentials any better than yours? And the spam services they run to start rumors that they then "debunk." Anyone can debunk a fake rumor THEY started.
 flyguy51
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:15:26 AM
Sounds like a topic for another thread. The subject of this thread is the veracity of the OP,
and its decided lack of veracity is not even in dispute... unless you would like to dispute it, that is.
 eastwest3121
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:28:37 PM
60% of america worships Obama ,and it doesnt matter what he does ,they will kiss his ass till hes done his 8 years.just let it go, there is no convincing them to hold him accountable for his bad job as president,basically dont vote its a waste of time,like Romney would do any better,whos next lou ferrigno?
 cotter
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Former Rightwing Nutjob Teabagger Navy Seal Rebukes Obama
Posted: 5/22/2012 2:37:11 PM

hahahahaha sigh... you people make me want to both burst out laughing & cry in agony at your ignorance & blind foolish arrogance of the situation at hand. You just don't get it.....
Yes we do ... and that's why we posted as we did.
 Monacan
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/24/2012 12:29:41 PM
Darrin my man,

Why do so many jump into the "Miss Me Yet" or "Hope & Change" crowd? Both have been awful for America. I admit Obama sounded good initially, but he is fake, devisive, and not championing for American causes. I could careless what color our leader is, but if you want a real blackman that knows how to lead check out Col. Allen West. This 2012 election will be yet another with lame options. We are in the same boat, and it's gonna to be ugly with either Obama or Mitt at the helm. Brace yourself.
 russell5417
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/25/2012 2:24:31 AM
hahahaha.......picturing Bush standing on the aircraft carrier.......gloating Mission Accomplished??

I don't know which is more hilarious, that or the fact that the poster is Canadian.
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/30/2012 5:07:55 AM
Obama's next executive order - the National Ocean Policy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

the brainchild of Defense Secretary Leon Panetta - the same guy that told congress they don't control the military anymore, the UN does - the US will give up some quadrants of the Ocean they control over to the UN who in turn would regulate it. a bogus claim will be made by the interagency ocean policy task force stating due to the alleged effects of global warming, the US needs to join the UN's Law of the Sea Convention to rule over the world's oceans properly.

along with Russia getting resource rich Alaskian islands for free, the XL pipeline dead (the oil was always going to be shipped directly to China by W. Buffett by ship), US car manufacturers setting up shop in China (while shutting down in the US) & the oversea banksters having their way on wall street & the derivative market, it's no wonder why the States are in big trouble. is Obama that afraid of the birther issue heating up again that he's trying hard to push through all these new laws to either protect himself (martial law act that would basically make him a dictator with no election) or is trying to screw us all into the ground on behalf of an unseen group of sinister people.

don't be surprised if the US dollar falls by the end of the year, if not this summer.

you can find other sources online. here's one from FOX news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKzHwnUeaE
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/30/2012 12:25:09 AM
Looking for an old thread to post on the fast and furious so guess this will do.

At my parents for Canada Day long weekend & bored so i read the paper. What do i see - Eric Holder is held in contempt by the US house of reps. Of course Pelosi puts on a show and storms out in protest of the vote. She later spouts off that it's a shot at Obama bedore the election in November.

With Arizona looking to impeach the President, is this the kind of disorder Obama requires to call for martial law in order to "protect his position"? I've read 2 sources now saying watch out after July 1 st. Wait and see i guess. Just food for thought
 CoolBreezez
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2012 11:17:23 AM
OP- Trying to find some pattern in a pile of disjointed facts and off beat websites is no better than drinking tea and reading your leaves afterward.

You'll also find that spectacular claims require spectacular proof. Why would you think so many doubt when some cries wolf constantly and one never appears?

I suggest you take a look at this link below and think. Does any of this sound familiar to you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/3/2012 1:45:45 AM
Procol obviously you misunderstood what i wrote as you eagerly tried to find something to troll about.

i`ll put it to you this way instead - if you were a greedy selfish lil man who lied, back stabbed & kissed azz to gain your position, would you simply give it up based on moral values? hell no. so what makes you think Obama will even risk an election knowing full well all his previous actions are coming back to haunt him. when backed into a corner, he'll act. knowing how cowards behave, he's going to make a move prematurely to maintain control.

DeathSpiral i'd rather have an inquiring mind that learns from its mistakes than a complacent one that's too scared to think for itself & only believes what it's told.

"to err is human to forgive divine" - Alexander Pope

now here's a link for you from one of my crazy sites - 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

http://newworldorderreport.com/News/tabid/266/ID/980/33-Conspiracy-Theories-That-Turned-Out-To-Be-True-What-Every-Person-Should-Know-Updated-Revised-and-Extended.aspx
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/3/2012 3:57:16 AM
oh i'm delusional? is that your professional opinion Dr. Harem

why is it the only thing coming out of your mouth is complaints & never any real solutions. the only thing you can say are smart ass remarks.

you've been voting for 40+ years. every vote you cast has lead your country to this point. stop attacking the noisy Canadian & start attacking your useless politicians in office. oh wait... that would require courage. sorry that wouldn't be you or you would already taken action against your corrupt government :/
 flyguy51
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/3/2012 9:58:25 AM
33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

No, that's not really what that article is detailing. It is mistitled, unsurprisingly. It should be called "33 True (or Real or Exposed) Conspiracies," and even then it is playing pretty loose with the definition of conspiracy in some of those examples.

None of those examples involve people such as yourself initially claiming that X conspiracy is possibly happening (usually against mainstream opinion and reason) and later having X proven as a true conspiracy. Instead, they were revealed without anyone previously theorizing about them.
 CoolBreezez
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2012 5:46:42 PM
^^^^^
Nice Points Flyguy

If your trying to do detective work, one important point is to verify the accuracy of your information and informants. Do they have a history of correctness? Otherwise you are just one a wild goose chase and may be mislead to a bad conclusion.

Afterall OP- how do I know that your not trying to mislead me and your not part of the cover or misdirection for the "real" story? What makes you the source of truth?
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/6/2012 9:41:49 PM
ok correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Obama campaign to immediately shut down guatomano bay? so what's this in the news that the government is doing a $40 million upgrade to the facility? do the rooms really need a new coat of paint before they tear the place down? "oh these walls just don't match the wrecking ball....sigh..."

sounds more like they're getting ready to stay for the long haul
 fryan
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/7/2012 1:44:50 AM

Some ex-seal who couldn't make it a career is 1 out of 7 billion, just like everybody else

Any man who can call himself an ex-SEAL is far from "like everybody else".
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/7/2012 2:51:45 PM
Seals have to do everything short of dying to be worthy of being called one. they're also expected to follow orders unconditionally. guess this one found a conscious along the way

politicians are placed into power, not elected. Obama had to lie, steal, cheat, fake, fraud, kiss ass & become a complete puppet to be where he is today. have you even read all the executive orders he's made?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Former Navy Seal Rebukes Obama