Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > A latest plastic accessory is…….      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 matt e
Msg: 6
view profile
History
A latest plastic accessory is…….Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
^^^^^^^^^ @ message 5 that wont work for everyone. I used to play international volleyball so ive done more jumps/squats/squat jumps than anyone could imagine but still no bum. Its genetics sometimes.
 *rem*
Msg: 9
view profile
History
A latest plastic accessory is…….
Posted: 5/14/2012 4:16:26 PM
Won't a boosted butt look ridiculous if she puts on weight? ( since ive heard of the possibility of this happening)
If it looks good in jeans it works for me, but i'd rather not think of the mechanics behind (oops) it.
Nose jobs are bad enough but you really have to be up your own... you get the idea
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2012 4:23:09 PM
I can just imagine the uproar when people's bottoms start to leak.....

Or if a woman asks 'does my bum look big in this' and the response is, no but I think your stomach has slipped
 soverncomfort
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:03:19 AM
Prefer natural over anything fake. We all have bits and pieces we dont like but I really dont see the need for cosmetic surgery. I understand that some girls genuinely feel better in themselves when they've been under the knife, but I dont see it improves a girls look to me. Gotta be natural all the way.
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2012 4:33:09 PM
Saw a programme the other night where they were showing bum uplift underwear. They just showed it for men but am sure women can get them as well. Was just underwear that had spaces for bum cheeks to push through to make the bum look 'perky'.

Can't say I noitced much difference but if I saw a guy in them, I'd be laughing too much to see if he was sagging or not.
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2012 12:05:30 AM
Pandora - these weren't padded, they just shaped and uplifted by forcing the bum cheeks out of the two circles made in the bum of the knickers. Preventing the spread so to speak.

I do agree that men must get a horrible shock at times when they go home with an attractive woman to find out that she is mostly illusion.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > A latest plastic accessory is…….