Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 phil2847
Msg: 1
Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
For the girls that wear padded bras....Do you wear them to make your boobs look bigger or to keep your nipples from showing when they get hard? If it is to make your boobs look bigger, do you ever wonder if a guy will be dissapointed when he finds out what size you really are?
 scifichicky
Msg: 2
Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???
Posted: 5/19/2012 9:30:33 PM
Mine don't have to be hard to show through even, so I have had to wear them so as not to look like a slut.
 lovelikewinter
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2012 10:19:00 PM
My boobs are tender a lot so I have padding because if they get accidentally knocked into like back in high school with our overcrowded hallways I won't feel that jolt of pain and odd hurting numbness. Some girls can buy them with too much padding, but for the most part they look ok.
 neck romancer
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2012 11:07:04 PM

Hmmm, what ever gave someone the idea that nipples showing through clothing would make you look like a slut?

other girls and gay guys.... they feel shes cheating
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/20/2012 1:47:26 AM
There are all kinds of reasons why women wear padded bras. Some enjoy the pushed up look that it brings to a shirt, dress or bathing suit. Some women are smaller busted and enjoy the feeling of having larger looking breasts. Some wear them for comfort alone, and then there are some who enjoy not wearing a bra at all. Plus, there are so many on the market that it's just so hard to choose one in your favorite color, shape and style so we tend to try all types of bras.
 RD2112
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/20/2012 2:42:29 AM
Nipples poking out don't make a woman look like a slut...sheesh. It does get attention and thats just a perk. People are allowed to look and admire...drool...pant...sniff. lol

It is a major turn off if a woman weara a padded bra and then the expected handful isnt there. It also shows low self esteem and lack of confidence to me. Be yourself and don't worry about what others think.

Id rather know that a woman had lil bits up front than to find out undressing or petting. How would she feel if I had pillow in my banana-hammock?
 laskoboo
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2012 4:01:18 AM
The only women I kmiow who wear them is because they have had breasts removed
and on special occasions will wear one to help hold up their dress.
 RD2112
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/20/2012 4:24:43 AM
Im talking several cup sizes enhanced padded. C cup over no cup.

And no I'm not kidding about the lack of confidence and low self esteem. Lady I have seen it way too many times. Just bc you may not have that problem doesn't mean other women don't.

With no medical procedure done, just naturally flat-chested, I have been with three women that did this and they all acted the same. They were ashamed of their body and couldn't get over the fact. That fact alone drove me away. There was a lady that was full of life and just appreciated everything and she missed out in the boobs dept but she carried herself well and it was not an issue to her. She was married already but I would have gladly taken over for her husband because she was...whats the word???.....uuuuum...REAL!
 laskoboo
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2012 4:34:52 AM
OP sounds to me you would be very attracted to a woman who has breast implants...
why not just say your looking for this?
large breasts? it would make things easier on you and your dates. no?

many men have very specific body type they are attracted to... why not just state yours to start
so those things do not happen.
 rhonda333
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:30:23 AM
well if my nipples are poking through my blouse, I find that men are looking at them and talking to me. With no bra, I could put somebodies eye out. I usually wear a T shirt bra because it does a pretty good job of blending them in.
 platypus_man
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2012 10:35:11 AM
I understand why women wear 'bust enhancing' bras; but unfortunately, don't or can't understand that there are plenty of men that like women with smaller breasts. The whole huge boob thing is way overstated; I find huge breasts a turn off, and I think there are plenty of men out there with the same tastes in woman's figures, skinny is better. But I have found the preponderance of women to believe that all men prefer huge breasts, even to the point where they think fat women are more attractive than thin women, all because of the huge breasts that usually accompany those huge bellies....which is not true. A trim and fit women is usually far sexier than a fat one, even if the fat girl has big breasts. It's the waist/hip ratio that does it; and it's easier to find fashions to make a skinny woman appear to have wider hips than her waist, than it is to fool men into thinking a round woman has a waistline.
 ~breathlesshush~
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2012 12:37:01 PM
The only time I wear a padded bra is when I'm wearing something that
shows cleavage. Without the bra I have a very small amount of cleavage,
I much prefer the look the padded bra provides. I don't wear ones that make
my breasts look larger however, just the ones that make the boobs I have
stand up and say "Look at me!!" ;^)

Under a thin t-shirt I always wear a very slightly all-over padded bra that shows
no lines through. This is personal preference, I like the smooth, clean look
they give.

It's like panty lines - detest them. I don't even own regular panties because of
my phobia, I only ever wear a thong or nothing. Guess I like smooth, clean lines.

Hey if it makes you feel good about yourself wear whatever the hell you want. If a
man I was dating was so disappointed to find out I was wearing a padded bra that
he stopped seeing me then what have I lost? He's dating me, not my boobs. It's part
of the package yes, but if he places that much importance on it we are definitely not a
match.

Some will play the deception card - "If she misrepresents the size of her boobs what else
is she lying about?" Give me a break. Enhancing the look of your bustline and lying are
not synonymous. In case you haven't noticed we women do a lot of things to make
ourselves more appealing to the opposite (or same, whatever) sex. Makeup; hair color;
waxing; threading; tinting; shaving; plucking; dieting; yada yada yada. A lot more
men are getting into this area as well. When does it cross the line between grooming and outright misrepresentation?

Personal preference I guess. I just think a padded bra being a deal breaker is pushing it a
little too far...

JMO
 stephanie4life
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/20/2012 3:57:46 PM
I wear them because they're comfy, they make whatever I'm wearing look "filled out" and my nips don't poke through. We wouldn't wear them if they didn't make us look a little more attractive. So fellas can get mad.
 BrockLee74
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/20/2012 10:18:38 PM
I didn't know guys could be picky over bras. To me they are like a candy bar wrapper. It is just a package that is removed, tossed aside, and the contents end up in your mouth.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2012 10:49:30 AM
I suppose padded bras are less expensive and certainly less invasive than a breast augmentation surgery. And the latter rarely feels natural with or without a bra. However, I dislike padded bras unless they are used to help display cleavage to advantage, such as when she wears a sexy****ail dress. I far prefer bras that don't feel like styrofoam when I have the opportunity to feel the goodies.
 WinterIsComing80
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/21/2012 11:03:53 AM
I would totally agree with that assumption!

I will say that Stephanie4 life might be the only one who is misrepresenting with a padded bra on here.
 That_girl*
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/21/2012 5:57:10 PM
only a straight man would ask a question like this an at the age of 49yr come on now im sure you've learned a lil something by now about women..
 2hotcougar
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/21/2012 6:51:39 PM
i wear a padded bra because my nipples are pierced and if my nipples get cold with out the padding its show and tell time color me red
 spiffykatt
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2012 9:01:58 PM
im a runner,i kickbox and i dance ballet.im 5ft9 and wear a size o or 3.i have an a/b cup which works out..my breasteses stop jogging when i do.go ahead and make fun of my tiny chest..did i mention i kickbox?lol:)btw am i the only one who got a giggle out of someone saying,i am an a cup and upfront.lol@ oxymoron
 pescando75
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/22/2012 1:45:42 PM
I saw a funny quote once:
"A great ass. God's way of saying 'sorry for the small boobs.'"
 nikkisenko
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/22/2012 6:28:43 PM
I select bras because I like how they look, not because of the padding. In fact, I usually don't realize how much padding they have until after I wash them. (I know, this should be obvious, but I just don't pay attention)

However, I do like them to be lined or lightly padded. I really don't like my nipples being obvious. I know it doesn't seem to bother some women. But, to me, it is an intimate thing. And, I don't like sharing that with the world......Now, cleavage, I don't have any hang ups about showing cleavage :)
 jennink26
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/24/2012 7:13:28 PM
Because they are more comfortable to me. And I don't like my nipples showing through my shirt especially since mine are pierced and I don't want everyone to see that. Plus sometimes a girl needs a lift lol And creates better cleavage on look cut shirts.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 8:32:56 PM
With the size of my chest (haven't been a D since highschool) a lightly padded bra is about the only choice. Plus they are so much more comfortable because the extra support takes the pressure off of my shoulders and back. Never once had a guy disappointed... usually they're speechless. I have never cared if my nipples show, and I love to show off my cleavage.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/25/2012 12:14:48 AM
domo31
Wear them proudly and with your shoulders back. A good uplift bra works wonders and you can be comfortable. You have an asset there and a lot of men love big boobs so make the most of them and be positive. You dont have to wear three sports bra, I am also DD and one good bra is enough.
 OutMind
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/30/2012 4:43:09 PM
Use them, wear them, do whatever makes you feel better, feel more sexy. It it more you? Who cares. However, when the bra comes off, don't feel bad about your gugs, big, small, super small. To some guys it doesn't matter as long as the woman feels comfortable in her body. When a woman feels uncomfortable in her body, the man notices that. And he reads her body language in different ways. For the gong ho guy, it doesn't matter, and he attacks, but for guys that want to connect more emotionally with the woman, he pulls back some and either does things to get her relax, or completely retreats.

In my estimation, it doesn't matter because I like to make love to the total package, the whole woman.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Padded Bras??? And Why Do You Wear Them???