Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > My Character Bio for Star Wars the Old Republic      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 glitteringtwinklegirl
Msg: 1
My Character Bio for Star Wars the Old RepublicPage 1 of 1    
I remember the silence that followed my mothers screams threw the corridor of the ship. My father running towards her and then falling. Not a sound. The Sith were aboard ravaging my life away. I remained hidden under my bunker only to be found two days later by a Republic rescue fleet.

I remembered one thing about my parents killers. One of them had a small medallion of some sort of foreign medal I had never seen before. It was the shape of strange beast like creature with red stone engraved for the eyes.

I then was brought to Coruscant to be raised as the daughter of a family who could not conceive. When left alone I ran. I never turned back. I went from place to place begging for scraps of food and sleeping in water treatment facility's.

Once I was old enough I joined the Republic with a vow to avenge my parents. My journeys took me to become the leader of Havoc squad and I joined the Council of the Jedi Masters.

I knew one day I would come across that medallion again and it wasn't going to be pretty when I did
 IAmRSG
Msg: 2
My Character Bio for Star Wars the Old Republic
Posted: 7/15/2012 3:01:49 PM
Did you ever do anything with this?
 TheMadgod
Msg: 3
My Character Bio for Star Wars the Old Republic
Posted: 8/4/2012 7:00:18 PM
Too bad the Tortanic has hit the iceberg and going F2P--I'm on Ebon Hawk and Canderous Ordo meself

As for your story, looks good--a while back I deleted my trooper
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > My Character Bio for Star Wars the Old Republic