Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I found someone through POF ^____^      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Genesisfan
Msg: 1
I found someone through POF ^____^Page 1 of 1    
...and she's utterly insane. She has "muses" (as she calls them) in the form of evil penguins that live in her head. No, I'm not making this up. I'm well aware my profile is intentionally ludicrous, but I'm being entirely serious here. Evil penguins live in her head, and they all have their own weapons. And they take great joy amidst any of her misfortune. So in a sense, she hears voices. But they're the voices of evil penguins.

But getting back to misfortune, she's also cursed. Her curse has a name. It's name is Murphy, which is cool because I love Robocop. Just the first one, though. The other two sucked. But getting back to Murphy. Her luck is murphys law. At first I thought she was exaggerating, but no. She wasn't. She's cursed. I have no idea why she has yet to be struck by lightning. Give it time. She will be. And she'll live. You know why she'll live? So she can get struck by lightning again on her way to claiming a winning lottery ticket - because her bad luck is also laced with random instances of good luck.

She doesn't drink coffee. She drinks cream and half & half laced with sugar, with a dab of coffee which I presume is just in there for color.

Apparently she was raised by cats. How do I know this? She meows. Literally. She meows, regardless if its appropriate or not. She meows when she's happy. She meows when she's sad. She meows when...you know what? That's about enough on the meowing.

When we first met she had the social graces of an elephant in a glass factory. She's....slightly better now.

I could go on, but I believe I've said enough. In a word, she's nuts. But it just so happens we live in an insane world. I think the only way to stay sane is to be a little batty ourselves. That said, my thanks to the creator of Plenty of fish. Instead of dating the girl from the 2009 remake of the unborn, I've chosen instead a cat lady in training with awkward social graces, rampant caffeine addition, is clearly cursed, and has penguins living in her head. But that's okay, because she doesn't try to be anything other than herself, which is more than I can say for most people. But she did introduce me to iced upside down caramel macchiatos, and she seems to accept that I require Chinese food at least five times a week. And she's fine with that.

Awesome.
 Genesisfan
Msg: 2
I found someone through POF ^____^
Posted: 5/30/2012 1:32:58 AM
You're quite welcome, but just in case you thought this testimonial was a joke laced with sarcasm, I'm actually quite serious. If you haven't already, I hope you find yourself posting a positive testimonial yourself before too long as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I found someone through POF ^____^