Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Banter at work      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jaqi
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Banter at workPage 1 of 1    
I quite agree with you avalava. Banter shouldn't have to stop as long as you are not making the client feel that jokes are aimed at them. I guess you haven't done that and I am guessing that you have banter with the clients.

I would hate to be working in or using a fitness place where it was all serious and none of the staff were happy. It is one of the things I like about where I go.

There is always lots of banter where I work but I have worked in places where the staff are more serious and it is true it makes the day laborious and never ending!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Banter at work