Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Daily emails for 2 weeks then a lull...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sticks70
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Daily emails for 2 weeks then a lull...Page 1 of 1    
I see zero flirting in this dialogue. Did you leave somethings out?

It wouldn't hurt to send him a follow up email to touch base. Maybe he simply got busy.
If he responds, move your communication off of the site to the phone, text or whatever you are comfortable with.

If he doesn't respond then you have your answer and move on.
 neck romancer
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Daily emails for 2 weeks then a lull...
Posted: 5/31/2012 8:54:12 AM
Non of us can know for sure... but sometimes the other person just moved onto someone else.
Posted: 5/31/2012 9:18:32 AM
you fit the profile of a time waster. weeks of emails, no movement to phone, you found a reason not to keep a date.

not saying you're not serious. just that you don't look serious. i'd have demoted you in my contact priority.
 jmark4
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/31/2012 12:38:15 PM
he just lost interest or something came up. You are thinking way too into this. Happens all the time in online dating.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Daily emails for 2 weeks then a lull...