Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > rough sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lilredsy74
Msg: 1
rough sex?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I have been having sex with my boyfriend for about 2 months....he is a truck driver and married....at first he was very gentle and pleasing. It has slowly gotten rougher each time. A bruise here, hickey there, hand prints on my boobs, bruises on my shoulders from his hands, and this last time he was very forceful and demanding. he forced me to deep throat him---i threw up and he did it again, he slapped me and said **** do it! I had never seen him this way we were in his truck---I did what he said because I was scared of what else he would do. He told me "Its either your throat or your ass and we dont have any lube---your choice!" I had never done either and now I am afraid. Since he is married I have to wait for him to contact me. So I cant just talk about it with him. Noone knows that I am seeing him--because he is married---and I have known him all my life. I am very confused and dont understand why he is beginning to hurt me. I dont like it. Rough sex is ok when its agreed on by both parties. What should I do?
 tgrlily3
Msg: 2
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:20:22 PM
He's abusing you. What else is there to say other than he's married and he's abusing you.
Don't answer the phone when he calls, call a woman's shelter for advice and help if you can't break it off with him.
 scottm1116661
Msg: 3
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:23:23 PM
What should you do ? WTF are you a idiot Hes married and your just a **** toy. run for the hills , Rough sex is fun but has to be mutual, screw him contact his wife and also get a restraning order, You can not be that stupid thinking he cares for you , He is a truck driver, he probaly sleeping with other also
 mtndewman36
Msg: 4
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:24:44 PM
That is pretty much rape the way I see it. I agree with her dont talk to him again.
 mtndewman36
Msg: 5
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:36:41 PM
Yes I agree with you totally. It was rape.
 scottm1116661
Msg: 6
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:37:26 PM
Ya but she has known him forever, get help. get a restraining order, I see your a teacher that scares me you dont know better
 SSC-SAF
Msg: 7
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:38:41 PM

I am very confused and dont understand why he is beginning to hurt me. I dont like it. Rough sex is ok when its agreed on by both parties. What should I do?

Don't try to figure out WHY he is hurting you - just STOP seeing him now. It will get worse, not better. If he ass-rapes you, he may actually injure you. You also may pick up STDs from him, because if he's screwing around with you and he's a trucker, he probably has side dishes elsewhere, too.

You're right - it's fine if both of you agree - but don't "agree" just so you can keep seeing him.

Apparently you haven't known him well enough all your life. Perhaps instead of trying to figure out his behavior, you could work on figuring out yours - and why you are involved with a guy who treats you like shit.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 8
view profile
History
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:51:08 PM
Geez... don't see him again. Change your number or block his ability to contact you. Next time, it could be worse.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 9
view profile
History
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:57:54 PM
I agree that this will only escalate until you end up getting really hurt. You need to end the relationship NOW. You can get a restraining order if it makes you feel better. If he comes near you, you can ball it up and hit him with it. I personally would be sleeping with my gun on my nightstand.
 russell5417
Msg: 10
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 6:08:00 PM
Is he an over the road trucker? I'd be worried about the women he rapes while he is out on the road also. You are either full of shit and the whole story is bogus, or you are screwing a very dangerous MARRIED man. If I were you, I may be inclined to have someone do a little investigation. Women end up dead because of wackos like this that drive all over the country stalking and preying and raping.
 quiten
Msg: 11
view profile
History
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 6:39:07 PM
i say find u another man that will treat u right
 MsMicki
Msg: 12
view profile
History
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 7:04:03 PM
Why oh why are you in this mess?

Get some counseling........and figure out why in the hell you think you deserve someone else's man....
 DeerTaint
Msg: 13
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 7:11:00 PM
FFS, If you say no, it's rape. I don't care if he is your "boyfriend". BTW, he's not your boyfriend. He's some really lucky woman's husband. And you know what? I bet you aren't his only "girlfriend". If you value your life, you will never pick up the phone when he calls you again. I would also get checked for every STD and whatever you do, don't get pregnant.
 MustangGirl1965
Msg: 14
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 7:30:08 PM
So this man is raping you and you think that's okay? This man is married to someone else and you think that seeing each other is okay? What's wrong with you?

Report him to the Police. See a therapist. Cut all ties with him.

That's three things you should do immediately.

This isn't about "rough sex" at all...it's about your lack of self-esteem, your inability to see actions for what they are, and your inability to accept responsibility for your part in this mess. So own it and get on with your life with some new-found self-respect and confidence.
 dearsavannah
Msg: 15
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 7:30:23 PM

you know hes married and your still having sex with him, you realize your as distgusting as him dont you? yes hes abusing you but your having sex with a married man, karma is a ***ch and your getting yours now.

I hope you realize how completely ****ED UP that sounds. What the hell is wrong with you?

Nobody should ever have to go through that, it's NOT okay for him to treat you that way. I understand that you just did it because you didn't know what he would do if you didn't, but what if you meet up with him again, put your foot down, and he does something really horrible to you?

You need to be safe and stop seeing him. Tell somebody close to you about what happened so that if he does do something to you they will know where you may be if he comes looking for you or something. Not saying that he would, but it's always good to be safe.

If you ever want to talk I come online every single day. Do NOT hesitate to message me. Nobody should ever treat you that way.
 MustangGirl1965
Msg: 16
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 7:48:41 PM
By the way, this man is NOT your boyfriend. He is someone else's HUSBAND.

Just needed saying. My EX-husband cheated on me repeatedly...and denied it...and that's one of many reasons why he's my ex. He treated me like rubbish for years, is now engaged to someone else who has no idea of what he's like (he cheated on me with her and lied about it), and blames me for everything. The saddest thing is that I believed it WAS my fault for the longest time. And how did I let that happen? I had low self-esteem fueled by his constant criticism of me and almost everything I ever did. Nothing was good enough for him. Seems like your rapist and my ex have a few things in common. Mine was also violent...and yes, he raped me more than once...justified by saying he was entitled to have sex with me even if I didn't feel like it. What a man, eh?
 scottm1116661
Msg: 17
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 7:57:26 PM
police have been notified already by a good guy i know, she may not like it but it will protect her and others
 MetalVixxn
Msg: 18
view profile
History
rough sex?
Posted: 6/3/2012 8:50:53 PM
There's nothing to talk about. He is a vile pig. I wouldn't give him the time of day. And like others said, you should seek therapy to try and figure out why you'd let someone do this to you - and why you'd be with a married man.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 19
rough sex?
Posted: 6/4/2012 3:51:15 AM

OP doesn't have a history of trolling...

then why did she delete her profile?
 HeartOn64
Msg: 20
rough sex?
Posted: 6/4/2012 4:33:39 AM
Because she is being "beat up" for telling her story here.
 scottm1116661
Msg: 21
rough sex?
Posted: 6/4/2012 6:03:46 AM
You people are funny giving her advice, counseling etc, she should be calling cops, , period, no if and or butts,, , no counseling, womans shelter etc, that comes after
 Acehonestlady
Msg: 22
view profile
History
rough sex?
Posted: 6/4/2012 7:00:50 AM

What should you do ? WTF are you a idiot Hes married and your just a **** toy. run for the hills , Rough sex is fun but has to be mutual, screw him contact his wife and also get a restraning order, You can not be that stupid thinking he cares for you , He is a truck driver, he probaly sleeping with other also

I would take not of this.
 egowitch
Msg: 23
rough sex?
Posted: 6/4/2012 7:10:05 AM
How about you decide to value yourself more , and know that you deserve better treatment , and a much healthier relationship !

Aside from the fact that he's proving to be an inconsiderate , potentially dangerous azzhole -
he's someone else's husband .
 scottm1116661
Msg: 24
rough sex?
Posted: 6/4/2012 11:29:48 AM
FYI POLICE DEPT WAS NOTIFIED BY A FRIEND OF MINE ON THIS , COPIED AND PASTED IT TO AND SENT IT TO THE POLICE, tHEY ACTULLY SAID THE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT DO ANYTHING OR EVEN INVESTIGATE THIS UNLESS SHE COMES FORWARD AND TELLS THEM IN PERSON, GREAT SYSTEM WE HAVE HERE
 galinvt42
Msg: 25
rough sex?
Posted: 6/4/2012 12:51:40 PM
It's not a crime unless she reports it as one. I hope she took photos of those bruises.

My only advise is to never allow yourself to be in that position again. This means do not be alone with him. Block his number - there is no need to discuss anything with a married man. No explanation or anything is needed. IF by chance, you don't take this advise you and see him again, you no longer have any case or protection against him because you continued to see him even AFTER this incident and the court/police will not believe you were hurt or scared at all. I hope you take my advise to heart.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > rough sex?