Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Townsville singles night at the Kirwan Tavern 30th june 7pm      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tanyasinglesnighthost
Msg: 1
Townsville singles night at the Kirwan Tavern 30th june 7pmPage 1 of 1    
Last singles night was great we had 130 people turn up, great night had by all. The next singles night is on 30th June, 7pm at the Kirwan Tavern in the public bar. were having a few games, karaoke and give a ways.

Every one is welcome to join in, no cover charge. I don’t advertise this event, so its up to us to tell all of our mates, even put a note on face book, ask people from the site if there coming its a great conversation starter the more the merrier.

Down the bottom of the page when you open any mail, in blue is a thread saying Townsville singles night please click on it and let me know your coming that way i can send u a reminder.

Thankyou and hope to see u there. From Tanya.
 kazamick
Msg: 2
Townsville singles night at the Kirwan Tavern 30th june 7pm
Posted: 9/23/2016 1:47:40 PM
i was told there is a singles night tonight 24/9 at kirwin tavern but i see on the taverns site its not on how can i find out as i keep missing out on them. cheers mike
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Townsville singles night at the Kirwan Tavern 30th june 7pm