Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Camping in the TriState area      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NissaKiss
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Camping in the TriState areaPage 1 of 1    
I would love to get a POFer camping trip together. I want to create an event but need help with the planning and all. Anyone else into camping? I think it would be a blast weekend.

adlkfjaofjiaoietuoer afkjbafam.n faoihvfgoaihovihsorefhnae,jnfr ado;fnhaerfakj bva;jnfro;afdljknfa oahf;ajnefjknfvnjaef fd;ojnhaeof;afjnafloaf afonhaf;onafjknaef adf;jnaeflknafljnafljnag af;ojnahflnagfljanfg.nag fa
 NissaKiss
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Camping in the TriState area
Posted: 6/11/2012 6:56:07 AM
The TriState area is Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. Might as well throw New Jersey in there too.
 x_tax_man_x
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/12/2012 4:58:35 AM
yip im always keen ...
 irishrose57
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2012 1:33:04 PM
I am actually doing a camping meet and greet at evergreen campground in Bath PA..........it is in August, if you are interested contact me and I can give you the information.
 billcen131
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2012 12:05:14 PM
NissaKiss,

I would love to go camping with you, I just came back from Lake Saranac in the Adirondacks, near the Canadian border, absolutely gorgeous, lets talk. billcen13@yahoo.com

Bill
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Camping in the TriState area