Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > Let's Write A Story...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 40Liley
Msg: 1
Let's Write A Story...Page 1 of 1    
Ok folks, am pretty sure you know how this works. Let's create a short story made up of 50 sentences where each one writes a sentence continuing the thread from the previous post. It'll be fun to see how the story twists and turns!
I'll supply the first sentence...
---------------------------------------

There it was, a big brown package tied up with colorful ribbons, waiting for her on her doorstep just as he had promised last night.
 roughdiamond1963
Msg: 2
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 6/11/2012 8:29:40 AM
Her heart fluttered with excitement, she ran down to the doorstep flustered she mopped her glistening brow, she began to open the parcel her heart beating as she undone the ribbons & tore away the paper, she took a deep breath as she tore open the top of the cardboard box, she let out a blood curdling scream Layla reconised the face of the decapitated head in the box a note " As promised the head of your persecutor"......
 gluglu
Msg: 3
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 6/12/2012 10:25:39 PM
She was paralyzed, she couldn't believe what was going on. She was about to call the police when the phone rang. "hello" she said, "who is this". "If you make any attempt to report this your head will be next"
 colt8301
Msg: 4
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:34:24 PM
She quickly hangs up the phone, grabs her keys and runs out the door and jumps in her car. Just as she is backing out of the yard, a "dark figure" dives on the hood of the car. She panics and presses the gas pedal down with all her might. The figure hangs on for dear life. She whips the car around out of reverse and puts the car in drive, the "figure flies off the hood somersaulting on the pavement, she barrels down the street, looking in her rear view she see's the figure stagger to his/her feet into a "waiting" van, as she swerves around the corner .
 colt8301
Msg: 5
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 6/18/2012 3:47:32 PM
Intensely damning herself for moving so far out from everyone on earth, she curses aloud while looking through her rear view. She sees the van approaching at some what phantom like speed, cursed herself for again but this time for buying a "fuel economy" car, she needed horse power. She had to focus herself, Stephen would know what to do, if only she stay on the road. Her vision suddenly started going in and out of focus as she glancing from the road, to the mirror, back to the road ahead again. Her breathing started getting shallow, everything was "tunneling", Layla was having a panic attack. The van seemed to be right on her tail now. She slowly faded from reality as the van rammed her off the road.

Layla heard muffled voices as they pulled her out of the over turned car. A figure hoisted her over it's shoulder and started lugging her somewhere. She could only see grass and boots. She tasted a coppery film in her mouth. She then went back to her dream like state as she was thrown into that hideous van.
 crom47
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 6/21/2012 12:15:44 PM
The size and shape of the parcel only reinforced her belief that Gary had meant every word he had said and she now had to think carefully about how best she could use this gift.
 colt8301
Msg: 7
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 6/21/2012 3:22:09 PM
The only problem with the gift meant that she had to hurt people, she was a loving and caring person, not some savage with a complex. Gary instilled her that she had a responsibility to use the gift wisely on there is a chance mankind could be lost forever.
 mysterioustallmn
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 6/26/2012 2:10:19 AM
Realizing the end was ever so near, her entire life began it's inevitable march inside her about to be severed head. Her first day of school, her first swim, her first kiss, graduation, her first job, her first man, her first car, oh how she wished she had hung onto to that old Buick instead of trading it in for the Prius. Her life seemed so meaningless now, why oh why hadn't she seen what a great guy Bob had been, maybe if she had married him she might not be feeling the chain saws awful bite she knew was coming so soon. Regrets, regrets, regrets!
 colt8301
Msg: 9
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 6/26/2012 2:29:27 PM
As she heard the chain saw power up in the next room, she heard maniacal laughter. The dread of hearing her flesh tear as the saw eats through her neck was unbearable. She began to struggle and shake against her bondage, but there was no give. She started cry uncontrollably as she heard the whirr of the blade come to life. More maniacal laughter howled over the chain saw. The chainsaw and laughter began to get closer to the room, even before the person made it to the room, she was crying and trying to scream, but the gag was tied tight. She was totally helpless, the door slam open and a tall figure stood in the middle of the doorway, his shadows filling up the room. He had a sack cover his face and he kept that mechanical laughter roaring with the chainsaw. He began to step closer Layla no longer struggling, just sitting there helplessly. He kept creeping closer and closer shortening the distance between them, it felt like an eternity for Layla.

As he began to bring the saw down on Layla, he stopped the chainsaw. He continue laughing and turn around to turn on the lights. Layla is bawling looked confused. He turned around and pulled off the mask and it was BOB!!!!!! he fell on the ground laughing uncontrollably screaming.....I told you I'd get you back!!!!!! HAAAAA!!!!haaa!"
 CuteAngel26
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 7/3/2012 8:39:43 AM
Theres a sound off in the distance and then the door breaks open being kicked in, a handsome rugged man and a doctor run into the room. The handsome man puts cuffs on Bob, " your under arrest for harrasing and bring harm to a woman" As Bob is carted away in cuffs the doctor rushes over to Layla giving her an injection which cures her of her curse, shes now a normal woman free to love anyone she wants.
 Kountrygirl88
Msg: 11
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 7/3/2012 9:45:21 AM
However since the trauma brought to her, Layla who now suffers from Engoria, resides in the local mental hospital where she has been since she attacked her new neighbour who was simply only using his chainsaw to cut down some trees.

I guess Layla never thought she was being watched because as it turns out the man brought away in cuffs, had called his buddy who as it turns out was her new neighbour and told him what they did. It was a cruel taunting joke, that got him killed, as it turns out his friend was actually a serial killer waiting for his next victim, and had been the one who placed the package on her doorstep.

Meanwhile six months later after Layla got out of the hospital and was cleared to go home, she awoke to the sound of her door bell.

Opening her front door slowly, she saw a man in brown shorts and a Fed Ex truck outside her house.

"Package delivery for Layla" he said kindly. "I need you to sign here".

after doing so the man left, and Layla carefully brought it inside closing and locking her door behind her, and dropped the brown box into a garbage nearby,

Layla was about to sit down and watch TV, when she noticed that there was blood on her remote.

Checking her hands she noticed that the blood had come from her own hands, so she washed them in the kitchen sink, and when she noticed there were no cuts, her gaze went back to the garbage where the package was.

Carefully taking it from the garbage, a gasp exscaped her when she opened it, and saw Bob's severed head, inside.
Also there was a note inside that said. "I use my chainsaw for more than just trees...I hope you like my gift, he won't be bothering anyone anymore.

Her heart skipped a beat when her phone rang, and slowly she went over to her portable phone next to the couch on the coffee table and answered it...
 CuteAngel26
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 7/3/2012 11:18:47 AM
It was the nice cute neighbor next door " I was just calling to check on you I know you had issues in the past" Layla tells him to come over and dispose of the garbage bin which he does then he returns and they both enjoy a movie and cuddle together.
 colt8301
Msg: 13
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 7/3/2012 7:11:19 PM
Layla said." I didn't know you acted?"

The Neighbor just smiled whispered, "Shhh! you going to miss the best part".

Layla began to feel that tingling sensation she felt before when she had her "ordeal". Off screen she heard and scuffling that sounded like pleading. She peaked over at the neighbor his gleamed with excitement at the screen. His expression seemed almost drawn on. Then the neighbor reappeared back on with a man in tow with a sack over his head and hands tied up.

The neighbor tied the burlap sacked prisoner down onto a table with his neck and head slightly protruding over the edge. The neighbor then look directly into the camera smile and said " Tonight ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the amazing detached head trick!!!!!" The neighbor step off screen and return shortly with a "hack saw". The neighbor walked over to the table and placed the Hacksaw on the person's neck and began sawing, The neighbor began chanting aloud "ABRAcadabra!!!! Abracadabra!!!!!! ABra...." all the while the blood and gore spurted all over his face. The head then fell. The neighbor picked of the head and screamed "Tada!!!!". HE walked towards the camera and pulled the sack off the head and it was Bob.

Layla looked at him in horror on the couch, she didn't know if she wanted to run or screw him. He slowly turned his head to her and said "How do you think this will do at the film festival? You think the effects were realistic enough?"
 mysterioustallmn
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 7/4/2012 2:12:57 AM
"Oh Jesus that scarred the living shyt out of me."
"Then you think I was pretty good, was I believable as the hacksaw murderer?"
" I believe an academy award nomination is inevitable."
Layla, wasn't quite sure if what she had seen was indeed just a fabulous special effects shocker or the mythical snuff film so talked about during her occasional slumming forays downtown. Either way, she was determined to squelch the arousal building within her.
 colt8301
Msg: 15
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 7/4/2012 5:32:19 AM
The neighbor feeling the sexual tension seeping out of the room decided to try his best "game" to keep from ending their "first date".

Neighbor " Layla i know I was out of line showing you this film, but I did it for you. I mean......I know this sounds a little strange.....I'm not really a psycho or nothing....I watched you everyday. I mean I couldn't let Bob or anybody do what they did to you and let them live." He self consciously runs his hand through his hair and stands up. He starts pacing.

" I mean for Christ sakes, who knows what that ***hole would have done if I didn't intervene!!!! I just wanted to up hold your honor Layla". He leans up against the wall and slides down with his face buried in his hands. " I just didn't know what to do....."

Layla who has never seen such raw emotion in a man stared at the neighbor with an intensity, only a lioness looks at a zebra. SHe was clearly riveted by this performance. She decided to bring a little levity to room. She walked over to the corner put her hand on his shoulder. She says, " You know...you could have just bought me flowers". The neighbor looks up side ways curiously and then they both laughed. He says, " I figured you had flowers bought to you a million times, I wanted to try something new.". Layla sits down next to the neighbor in the corner and says, " Well you know I been looking to get into the film business too and...". He says, " Yeah?" She nods, smiles and says, " YEah, actually there is a location I want to scout right now, would you like to come with me?". He nervously smiles and picks up her hand and begins kisses it rubs it against his face, He says, " Where is this location?" . While he is kissing up her arm working his way up to her neck, She giggles then says," I think you can use your imagination". They kiss.
 mozartfuldodger
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 7/15/2012 11:12:51 AM
"Layla, I think this behavior is in appropriate. After all...I'm your psychiatrist"

Layla looked up and realized she was still in the mental hospital. It had happened again, just like it always did. Her mind created a fantasy to sheild her from the pain. Not just the pain of remembering, but the pain of forgetting, only to be victimized again.

She realized that if she didn't face the pain from her past, she would never beable to protect herself from the reliving the same pain in the future.

Maybe this is why she always attached herself to men who made her feel safe. To men like her DR.

"Could it be that her desire for safety has led her to create her own prison?" She thought......
 colt8301
Msg: 17
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 7/16/2012 3:29:17 PM
She thought aloud " I'm going out of my f^cking mind."

"After severe trauma, sometimes the imagination goes into over drive. It's totally normal Layla. You just can't allow them to control your life" said Dr. Lane

"I know..I know...my imagination gets me through."Layla said." I mean it's so much funner than real life. You can be anything you want, at anytime." Layla started to get excited then she calmed down a bit.

"That's understandable." Dr. Lane said "Sometimes life can get a little hectic, and we have to separate ourselves from reality." The Doctor stood up and went to his file cabinet in the corner of the room and pulls out a small satchel. He then strode across the the room to the office door. The room itself which was open and bright, started to isolated and constricting. Dr. Lane stood in the middle of the room and began to strip off his clothes. Layla wanted to run but there was no where to go.

If she broke out of the room, the guards would be there to stop her. Dr. Lane just stood there with eerie grin. Then he opened the satchel and pulled out a sharp curved blade that looked like a talon. He took the blade and slice down from his head to groin. Layla tried to scream but no sound came out. The skin fell to the floor and Dr. Lane was no longer standing there, it was black monstrous thing. It had yellow eyes and a ghastly smile. I was lean, almost skeletal. It began to walk towards Layla, she was stuck. As if the magical shackles and chains held her down. The creature began to shuffle towards her it yellowish cruel eyes searing through her.

Talon blade in hand it stood over her and began raise the blade over it's head. It brought it down with great force, everything was in slow motion. It aim right for her scull and right as the blade struck.......

Layla woke up screaming at the top of her lungs. The guards burst in her room guns raised, shouting "What's happening!!! What the hell is going on!!! Layla kept screaming. One of the guards rush out of the room yelling for a nurses help. The other stayed behind and holstered his weapon and tried to calm Layla down, she fought and flailed \

Get away!!! get away!!! Their trying to kill me!!!!

The Guard said " It's okay your in the hospital now. You're safe...It was all a bad dream!!!!".
 Peter.R.101
Msg: 18
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 7/17/2012 1:36:12 AM
There was an over-energetic Welshman tapping his foot, eyeballs fixated, coupled with a cheesy grin from ear to ear, he greets his adoring recipient with a fumble,as the occasion clearly gets to him!
 colt8301
Msg: 19
Let's Write A Story...
Posted: 7/17/2012 3:01:58 PM
The chipper Welshman turned to the Hostess and asked could she do a favor for him. He asked the girl could she return the case to his friend over in the corner of the cafe. She pause for a second then she agreed. He quickly exited the cafe. The hostess girl took the briefcase to the couple.

"Excuse me, sir a man over there said you lost this." She pointed in the direction of the Welshman.

"You must have the wrong guy, I left my brief case at the office." Richard said. "Besides, there is no one over there."
"Yeah he left in a hurry." The hostess look back at the door and saw a few customers. "Could you just hold for a second I'll be back."

Lizzy spoke, "Richard you are such a nice i guy I could see why you and Harry are such good friends."

Richard smiled and began to open the case. Lizzy protested that he shouldn't take a peek but Richard explained that a wallet or something could reveal who the rightful owner is. Richard opened the case......His eyes bulged but before he could move the case blew up......

Harry sat across the street as the pane from the cafe exploded out into the street. He smiled with satisfaction as wails of screams and terror echoed throughout the street. He stood up and began to whistle and tap his feet as pandemonium filled the streets. He knew Lizzy was whoring around but with his best friend Richard. Well there is plenty of her to go around now. Once he rounded the corner he began to remove his fake mustache and beard. The only thing that stayed the same was that cheesy grin...
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > Let's Write A Story...