Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Is this natural?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NutellaKing
Msg: 9
Is this natural?Page 1 of 1    
Same thing happens to me too. After a couple messages like that I just stop talking with them. If she's interested she will put in some effort.
 1200customgirl
Msg: 12
Is this natural?
Posted: 6/22/2012 5:15:07 PM
She doesn't know if you are even a man that she is corresponding with. Internet communication can be very deceptive. Women have more to lose than men. Truth be told, it's scary for us. Just offer to meet her at a coffee shop of her choice in the afternoon. This way she will know you are serious. We are lookimg for dates, not pen pals. Also do this BEFORE you ask for a phone #. No one wants to have to change her phone # because a guy won''t take no for an answer, or calls or texts too much. I'm not saying you are like that, but it's too big a risk to take.
 im_a_rockstar
Msg: 15
Is this natural?
Posted: 6/22/2012 9:25:29 PM
OP. It can mean 2 things:

1. She's not interested in you and you need to move on

or

2. She has a problem with communicating with other people, which if she does, is very likely the reason she ended up here.

You gotta remember, we're on a website that's taking the being social part out of potentially meeting people. You're going to find some people who are completely clueless on how to carry a conversation.

If you want a better answer, ask her.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Is this natural?