Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Dating again after taking three years away from dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SirCharles007
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Dating again after taking three years away from datingPage 1 of 1    
How many of you are just getting your feet wet again "No Pune Intended being POF...LOL" Wow I think we all go through alot of soul searching if your starting dating again. One thing that is so funny is we as adults have become so POF street smart that we have our guards up with good reason on so many fronts. I was in a old hangout I hadnt been to in years and felt out of place. Any one have that feeling.
 SirCharles007
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Dating again after taking three years away from dating
Posted: 7/7/2012 10:21:25 PM
Thanks Man, I appreciate ya. Keep me posted on that gal...
 SirCharles007
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Dating again after taking three years away from dating
Posted: 7/8/2012 7:20:29 AM
Ha Ha thanks man. there is nothing more exciting then feeling a vibe from someone that you walk by. You have to be willing to have that six sense.. or something. Sometimes its pure human instinct that has the best rewards. Our first instinct is normally right so I listen to it.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Dating again after taking three years away from dating