Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > John Terry - NOT guilty      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 try1more
Msg: 6
view profile
History
John Terry - NOT guiltyPage 1 of 1    
the cps is not fit for purpose!
a bunch of incompetents looking for headline grabbing and failing frequently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercover_Mosque

http://www.derbygripe.co.uk/cps.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130974/CPS-tells-IPCC-charge-Scotland-Yard-PC-racist-offence-abusing-suspect-riots.html

a very poorly run government spin department.
 Jo van
Msg: 11
John Terry - NOT guilty
Posted: 7/13/2012 3:46:02 PM

..calling someone a black bas**rd in those circumstances is not racism ....just anger . The political correct nonsense that has overtaken every aspect of daily life in this now sad country is amazing ....pathetic & way over the top .

So calling someone racist names is OK., providing a person is angry..?
Would you extend that if they were angry about something unconnected to the victim of their racist anger..?
Say: shouting at women on buses..?

Racism is not & never will be about silly name calling & attemptimg to make it a crime shows just what a disgusting sick & sad nation this is..... people who are so thin skinned that they expect legal retribution for name calling are a joke .....talk to somebody who has experienced 'real' racism .....talk to a Jew whos familt perished in a concentration camp......tallk to an African....a Serb ... a Croation ...anybody who has watched family & friends die just because they are different ....THATS RACISM ..... Name calling .....tut tut ...damned pathetic.

I think you'll find that all of those bad things, began with just angry, racist name-calling.

The only thing that's pathetic, is racism.
I'm glad that cases like this are brought.
I'm glad that stupid people have to think carefully about what they say to other people.
The laws are only necessary, because people were too stupid, to behave in an acceptable fashion, voluntarily.
 ~Hams~
Msg: 12
view profile
History
John Terry - NOT guilty
Posted: 7/13/2012 5:56:05 PM
In my view both players brought shame to English football with the awful
language they used during that QPR v Chelsea match and should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.
These footballers are meant to be role models and need to think in future before opening their mouths
as thousands on kids would have been watching them on TV and not only in this country but all around the world.
We all know JT is a man lacking morals but I don't believe he is a racist and the right decision was made in that court on Friday.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > John Terry - NOT guilty