Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Why do i get people miles away on meet me feature and not local peopl      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Why do i get people miles away on meet me feature and not local people?Page 1 of 1    
take a tip, dont put any faith in that "meet me" thing, a lot of the time ( in my opinion) their auto generated,

in my 18-19 months here, i`ve amassed some 47 women who "want to meet me" without exception their all non smokers ( i`m a smoker), and they simply dont match my criteria, plus of course, not one of them has shown up as having looked at my profile, i know about the stealth thing on here, but the odds of every single one being in stealth mode ? hahahaha

ignore it :O)
Why do i get people miles away on meet me feature and not local people?
Posted: 7/18/2012 4:41:20 AM
my brother meet his wife in torquay just before wee moved down there every weekend he get on his bsa gold star and travel to buxton and back that was a three year thing so travel do`s work he still married to her. but i been asked on here by a few who live over seas all they want his money i cant seam toget anyone from england .
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Why do i get people miles away on meet me feature and not local people?