Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Vibrators and Orgasms      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 coyotefeller
Msg: 3
Vibrators and OrgasmsPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
HeartOn64 !!!
Are there guys like that !!?? :)
 coyotefeller
Msg: 4
Vibrators and Orgasms
Posted: 7/15/2012 12:29:41 PM
HeartOn64, Yes, I was joking !
But do men really want to do that...God,
one has to wonder ! lol ....but I've read about it! :)

I still like getting myself off though,
even in a sexually happy relationship.

That was not the question purfectmeow !
...my guess is you like BOB quite a lot !
Do you let your b/f watch though.....
.....none of my business, I know ! :)
 coyotefeller
Msg: 6
Vibrators and Orgasms
Posted: 7/15/2012 2:48:47 PM
Some women are so sensitive they
don't need any mechanical or electric
devices at all, hell they will cum just
by talking to them.....so I've read anyway ! :)
Lot's of them read the forums but never
say a thing, some of them will just blurt
out stuff once in awhile when they get too
turned on to hold it back ..... as you may
have noticed ! :)
 BlooFlame
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Vibrators and Orgasms
Posted: 7/15/2012 5:24:12 PM
I really, really doubt it unless there's some sort of mental block against masturbation or a woman just hasn't figured out how ronmaturbate yet. But then, if you can't figure out how to masturbate, I can't imagine how you figured out how to orgasm during sex

So I'm voting no. Obviously I haven't don't any polls, so take it for what's it's worth.
 gentleplus
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Vibrators and Orgasms
Posted: 7/15/2012 7:04:52 PM
Those women with a predisposition to understand and accept the deep soul connections possible in the methods of Tantric Lovemaking and Kama Sutra may find toys less connecting and less worthy of use.... at least solo when a skilled Tantric partner is available...
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 14
Vibrators and Orgasms
Posted: 7/16/2012 3:53:59 PM
Im not much of a vibe user. Makes me numb. Dildo doesn't but the can't compare at all to a man. Now a man using my dildo can get a great angle in me. The other day had sex with my FWB. He used egg vibe & him in me at the same time. OMG that was so good. Needless to say he didn't last long but he made sure i was already at a point of no return. Haha.
 catdatty
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Vibrators and Orgasms
Posted: 7/16/2012 5:17:32 PM
most women that i know that usually dont cum from actual sex what i do is play with it while your having sex. i have a couple other tricks but if i share those then they wouldnt be my tricks. but from what i learned about women, some have orgasms from their clit and some have them from penetration. if you have orgasms from the clit then either your self or your partner should "strum the guitar" while having sex. its always good to tell your partner what you like and dont like. just be nice about it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Vibrators and Orgasms