Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Photo won't fit      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Photo won't fitPage 1 of 1    
"Thankyou, as I've had a few approaches and it's better the ladies know what I look like."

pfffft lucky sod :O)
 try1more
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Photo won't fit
Posted: 7/15/2012 7:39:27 PM
"open paint and resize them"

assuming as kerri did that you're using windows, dont use paint it's crap!
download google's picassa it's free, very good for quick fixes very easy to use and best of all costs you nothing.
but when you install it choose custom install or it will install other crap, you may like the other crap but unless you choose custom install you wont get a choice or know what you are getting (same applies to other free software if you get that choice).
it may be available for other op systems as well you'll have to see if you are not using windows.

i see a lot of meet pics that could be greatly improved with very little effort and virtualy no understanding but maybe a little practice, simply lightening most would make a big difference, so anyone that posts meet pics should give it a try, you've nothing to lose.
i should add, when you first use it it will seek out every pic on your comp which is also handy.

as for less than 300x300, i suggest you beg a friend to take something a bit more recent/better, going up usually makes a very blocky pic, bit like a tile mozaic.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Photo won't fit