Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > body of profle stuck      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 onewayoranuther
Msg: 1
body of profle stuckPage 1 of 1    
So I am trying to edit the "about me" section...but not able too. I can change everything else, just not the body of my profile. Not sure why. Never had an issue like this before. Help would be good.

It has been like this for weeks now...just figured it was a glitch that would work itself out but...nope.
 ~breathlesshush~
Msg: 2
view profile
History
body of profle stuck
Posted: 7/19/2012 11:37:03 AM
What exactly is happening? Are you changing your "About Me" and when you
click "Update Profile" the changes aren't being saved? The site times out after 15 minutes
so if it's taking you longer than that this is why it isn't saving.

You can either hit your browser's back button, then copy your changes, login and
paste them back in, or type it out in Word or something similar and copy/paste.

If this isn't the issue than ignore my advice and please be more specific, thanks!!

:)

(side note: where's the link for the smilies page? I had it bookmarked but my bookmark
no longer works. Help!!!)
 ~breathlesshush~
Msg: 3
view profile
History
body of profle stuck
Posted: 7/19/2012 11:55:45 AM
Could be a browser glitch, I had a similar problem a few months ago
with Firefox, couldn't click any links on the dating side but worked
fine here in the forums.

I simply updated my version of Firefox and everything worked fine after
that.

I told her to try another browser just to see but...

That's how I figured it out, Trapped suggested the same thing to me and
when I tried it in IE it worked fine. Easy fix, IF that's the problem.

If not, I have no idea what else to suggest, sorry!! :(
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > body of profle stuck