Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Penetration and/or Oral not enough?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kerrica
Msg: 1
Penetration and/or Oral not enough?Page 1 of 1    
Ok... Ugh.. I actually comtemplated making a fake profile for this, but I thought -- screw it.

So, just curious.. how many ladies out there have trouble coming to climax with just penetration or oral alone?

I personally love oral, i'm not one for having my man down there for hours at a time. However, I think its part of the normal foreplay, but I cant climax with oral alone. Nor can I climax with penetration alone.. I have to do some work of my own while we are in the moment.

I've had a few take this as a challenge and get frustrated.. hehe which is fine with me.. work it! work it! Workkkk IT! But no success... maybe its a mental thing.. I dont want to let go of the control? Who knows.. question is..

Anyone else out there have this trouble...?
 Heyitsme1973
Msg: 2
Penetration and/or Oral not enough?
Posted: 7/20/2012 3:24:44 PM
Oh Trust me, it's a mental thing.
 Pomose
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/20/2012 3:35:23 PM
I've had women climax in foreplay doing oral then we made whoopie and boom again, but I really enjoy giving oral so I'm good at it.
 missmama002
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2012 3:45:57 PM
I've heard quite a few women say the very same thing as you so you're definitely not alone!!! I believe it's a mental issue combined with a physical issue. I used to be the very same way until I found out what worked for me and what position/spot did it for me. Now that I know, I can head them in the right direction during oral and penetration. I also have to clear my mind of everything except enjoying the moment and focusing on my main objective ;0)
 coyotefeller
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/20/2012 3:49:17 PM
I'll second MutedEnthusiasm on this one !
Well wtf happened here !?
I wanted to be one of the Twelve who said
somebody was going to get hurt here !
 kenpoboy
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2012 4:56:00 PM
OP, I personally find it a turn-on if women *ahem* take a hand in the matter, so I wouldn't worry about it. Do what you have to do. It wouldn't bother me. :)
 shy2anne
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/20/2012 5:08:32 PM
first i want to say, whatever works for you is fine!
i am not at all like that, but that doesn't mean i can't relate.
a few things..if a man has to be "down there for hours", he is definitely doing something wrong.
there's nothing wrong with incorporating your self pleasure method with your partner's actions, but why not try instructing him in what it is that helps you to climax?
i mean, if you'd like for him alone to be able to bring you to orgasm. you can show or tell him.
and i'm guessing that is what you want or you wouldn't call it "trouble" :/
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/20/2012 5:46:17 PM
Try turning everything off, Tv/ radio. Dont think about anything else, except what he is doing. Try having him put a finger, in the back door.
 Integra1
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2012 7:30:00 PM
Can he hit your G-spot with his fingers? I love oral but it doesn't get me there. However, combine his tongue on my clit with 2 of his fingers hitting the G-spot and we have lift off.
 Kerrica
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/20/2012 7:43:45 PM
Yeah havent had many complaints from a guy when im helping out... they seem to like it.. I can actually climax multiple times doing this.

Some guys just take it personally that they cant do it.. lol

It may be a mental thing...

I guess next time I get lucky ill have to make an active attempt to relax, and go with the flow..

We shall see.. dont hold your breath... im not getting lucky anytime soon! :P
 gentleplus
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2012 7:49:19 PM
Your best bet is to get a book on Kama Sutra and Tantric Lovemaking.... this will change everything from just rubbing bodies together into a total mental experience along with the bodies...
 Wrandy
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2012 9:33:00 PM
So why don't you tell us what you have to do yourself to get off ?

It is no secret that some women need multiple, simultaneous stimulation. That's why men have a c*ck, tongue, lips, nose and 20 fingers and toes!
 elizasdream
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2012 9:38:34 PM
Oh yes you are not alone, it is almost impossible for me to come without manual stimulation of my clit. I don't care how long he goes down on me or penetrates me. I have had enough men ( younger & older) during my lifetime to know that it is not their performance and we will just do what we have to have mutual enjoyment. Everyone is different, it doesn't matter what I am thinking of I can't cum during penetration alone, we"ll adjust position so I can be accomodated. Not a problem,everyone is happy.
 want to travel
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2012 10:17:23 AM
if you, get into a long term relationship
and its with someone you have very good sex with,you end up learning everything about what your body, loves and can do
most women, end up knowing exactly how to have an orgasm,
that is your peoblem, you have not found out how to get one
a man can be a really great lover, but if you just do not know how to, then its up to him to find out how to get you there
most women, know what gets them there by the time they leave high school
 thehoneybear
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2012 11:35:04 AM
What do you have to do to finish yourself off?
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2012 12:58:28 PM
How about just letting the guy know?
Granted, he should be paying attention...it isn't difficult to realize when you're hitting the right spots.
And if they're lazy or not interested in what gets you off, it's time for someone new, eh?
 marie2107
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/21/2012 1:15:20 PM
Although it definitely matters who the guy is, i dont have this problem anymore. It has taken years for me to develop enough comfort with myself and sex to get out of it what i want. Buti can cum with pretty much any enjoyable position with my partner. I cannot have a squirting orgasm by myself or with my vibrator though. :(
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/21/2012 1:55:59 PM
I cant blame a guy for not being able to gives u hours of oral I sure wouldnt to u or a guy lol. Experiment & play more, guy is put ofby it then he's a bore & if unwilling to try, shouldn't be in ur bed. Have him use dildo while u use finger. That is something I find guys lovee to do & watch. Oral & dildo or vibe. An earlier post mentioned oral with fingers in rubbing spot. That's the way I like oral plus then I gush too. U on top rubbing ur clit. What guy doesn't like to see that? Or sliding back and forth w ur clit pushed hard against his pubic bone? Doggy w u rubbing clit. Show the guy how u like to be rubbed so he can do some of these himself. too. A good lover should be eager & happy to help u both have fun and want better than just good anyway don't u? Smile & shakes head yes.
 audrianna333
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2012 6:35:28 PM
Have him try penetration and oral at the same time. No luck, maybe he just isn't as good as you are and you need to help him. Otherwise it's mental.
 big222blue
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2012 10:35:49 PM
can't believe that anyone would care if you moved yourself along ..... you're down there to get you off and watch you lose your mind...who cares what it takes. had a gal who really struggled to get off and I bought her a great buzzer. bring toys into your playtime....climb up on top, get settled and things giong well and have your guy lay that buzzer up against your clit while you control the action. got to believe that you'll scream your head off. never had tht not help a girl who was a slow climber over the mountain. as I've gotten older and can't go 4-5 times anymore, I always bring fun toys into playtime, good lubes, buzzers, bunnies and whatever my gf finds fun. they even sell those little finger size buzzers in the walgreens.

any guy who gets put off by you making sure you cum isn't worth pulling off your undies!!!
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/21/2012 10:39:53 PM
Just tell him to rub your clit , and finger you, while he is performing oral...
 BigCountryRMH
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/22/2012 8:09:44 AM
Mayb Ur problem is that U r not trying to get lucky enuff till when U do U hold bck in order to savor the moment and experience ? I have been giving oral sex for quite sumtime and have never had a woman not xplod during the encounter.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Penetration and/or Oral not enough?