Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > far too long      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 miloalton
Msg: 1
view profile
History
far too longPage 1 of 1    
some days, i feel so overwhelmed and there doesnt seem to be any end to the night, but im not one to give up without a fight...and the nights can be trying, when you face them all alone, and the silence echos and bounces off the emptiness in my home, and wake to the sounds of air passing through the rooms and am overtaken by the gloom...today was too much built up for way too long, i felt like i was going to lose my mind, and whispers began to build inside, a gleam of hope, and an angels voice, calming the pain inside, and i knew i had a choice, to break down and let the fear wash over me and create a hole, or step up and regain control...so as i sit here alone, i am thinking theres someone out there, who is looking for me, its this hope im holding on to and truly believe. milo
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > far too long