Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > 8th walk of 2012 - Winster - camping & walk - after the event      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 alanvale
Msg: 12
view profile
History
8th walk of 2012 - Winster - camping & walk - after the eventPage 1 of 1    
Another sunny day out in the Peak District with great company on the walk. The standing stones are worth another visit in themselves a pity we cannot order up the sunny weather. Pictures were amusing - Cheers
 Gleadless
Msg: 13
view profile
History
8th walk of 2012 - Winster - camping & walk - after the event
Posted: 7/24/2012 6:24:24 AM
Another great day out. Thank you again Chris.

Seeing as no-one seems to have mentioned it much the overnight camp was good laugh too. Despite the er...activities .. of some of the other campers .. sleep depravation etc Which all served to make the weekend memorable at the very least.

I spoke to someone, I'm sorry did not get his name, about someone in the memory foam mattress trade. Would appreciate it if any one knows his PoF name if they would pass it on please. No I don't want one for camping.. thank you.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > 8th walk of 2012 - Winster - camping & walk - after the event