Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Never Give Up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justherefortheforum10960
Msg: 1
Never Give UpPage 1 of 1    
POF'ers,

I created this profile just to let you know that you should never give up. I was on this site for about a year and 5 weeks ago met a great woman. 5 weeks later and we are practically living together, we are both in the best relationship of our lives, the sex is amazing, and we are both madly in love.

My love is only 12 minutes away, beautiful, and we fit together perfectly. She is 59, I'm 58. It took a year to find her, but I did find her, and right here...On Plenty of Fish.

I'll be deleting this profile in a day or so, I just wanted to let you know that you can find true love in your late 50's and have the best love affair of your life.

Stay positive and let hope spring eternal.
 uniquegirl8806
Msg: 2
Never Give Up
Posted: 7/30/2012 2:08:35 PM
congrats!!!! to you awesome
 Hazelsparkley
Msg: 3
Never Give Up
Posted: 8/6/2012 5:38:12 PM
Wonderful! Congratulations! You just helped me have a better outlook about this dating site. Thank you and best wishes to you both!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Never Give Up