Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Waking her up with sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mr_Dudley
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Waking her up with sexPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
When I was married, my ex wife enjoyed our sex, but didn't want to bothered if she was asleep. That was understandable. But now I've been in a couple short term relationships where each woman suggested that I put warming lubricant on me and enter her while she is sleeping. I assume this starts as spooning and leads to sex. Anyway, it was a huge turn-on for me because now I've got something to do with this hard on, but is this typical? Everyone is different, of course, but is this typically a turn on for females?
 SSC-SAF
Msg: 2
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/25/2012 7:58:10 PM
Can't speak for anyone else but I've always loved that.
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/25/2012 8:06:26 PM
my man is more than welcome to wake me that way....or any of the other numerous ways that involve pleasure!
And I quite enjoy doing the same to him!
 Reveal1K
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/25/2012 8:14:29 PM
Do it regardless. It's sex that they didn't know they wanted!
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/25/2012 9:54:47 PM
I have never had that, but it certainly sounds like fun! I dated a guy that would spoon me and grind in his sleep, and it would always leaveme me incredibly horny. Unfortunately he slept like the dead...
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/25/2012 10:00:15 PM
I don't woke her up in the middle of the night for sex. I know she needs good night sleep. But in the early morning I woke up with the hard wood. She is on her side and her back to me. That little pink thing she is wearing is pulled up and het hips looks like a million bucks. I can not help it I raise her leg and enter her pzssy fromthe back and I hear good morning hony. I think the best gify God gave to us is eve
 PleasureStick
Msg: 7
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/25/2012 11:26:14 PM
Tried this many times.. and never has worked. >:(
 MrMakeitRight
Msg: 8
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 12:00:58 AM
Grinding on someone as sexy as you would wake me up. He must've been a DEAD LOG for sure. LOL.
 cautiousluv
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 6:08:12 AM
I would much rather be woken up with sex than I would my alarm clock but he could leave out the lube and I would actually rather him start playing with me FIRST then stick it in : )
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 6:17:39 AM
I used to wake up my ex with oral. No complaints from either of us.
Funny thing is, if she was in a deep state of sleep, she'd have a squirting orgasm as she awoke.
 PaminSD
Msg: 11
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 7:30:28 AM
Love, love, love waking up that way!
 windchymes
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 7:48:24 AM
I'd like it, but I'd rather pass on the warming lube stuff. Otherwise, I think it would be a lovely way to wake up.
 thatbrunettechickxo
Msg: 13
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 8:20:15 AM
If a man wakes me up for sex he should be prepared to be verbally slapped in the face. There's plenty of time in the day to fool around, I don't need to be woken up.
 LI_HOOLIGAN
Msg: 14
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 8:21:37 AM
Hell Yes! Don't need the lube though... use your mouth to get her good n wet ;)
 OutMind
Msg: 15
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 12:14:07 PM
I dated someone that loved that. But not all the time, so she would give me hints by what she wore to bed. If she went to bed with a nightgown and no panties, she always seemed interested. If she went to bed with some cool thong, she was interested. When she wore her bigger normal panties. Not interested.
 onewayoranuther
Msg: 16
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 9:30:32 PM
I can say with every ounce of feeling in my body that this is the proper way to wake up and get the blood flowing.
 MarkDi
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 10:07:32 PM
I have done this with several women and only had 2 complain, wake up at 2 or 3 have a little make sure both have orgasms and it's back to hopefully right away if it's done right. Anyone who complains dosn't enjoy sex to the fullest. have a special way to do this so both are relaxed, she on her back, him on his side they are at a 90 degree angle to each other, him facing her, her leg closest to his head goes over his body, her other leg between his this lines everything up perfectly. This process allows low effert by both achieving max out put. Also leaves both of his hands free, wink wink, and her's also. One of the positions I have made some women have squirting orgasms.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 18
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 10:25:41 PM
I always need to pee when I wake up.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 11:05:39 PM
When I use to have sex and relationships, I really hated it when men would try to have sex while I am was sleeping.
Now I am glad my cats are sleeping close to me. I do wish there was a real man in my life in all the ways that matter but I must keep on and continue searching for that hopeful exciting adventure and event. If I ever find what I seek, please do not try to have sex with me when I am sleeping. There is a time for sex and trying to have sex while I am sleeping is not the time.
 onewayoranuther
Msg: 20
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/26/2012 11:41:11 PM

When I use to have sex and relationships, I really hated it when men would try to have sex while I am was sleeping.
Now I am glad my cats are sleeping close to me. I do wish there was a real man in my life in all the ways that matter but I must keep on and continue searching for that hopeful exciting adventure and event. If I ever find what I seek, please do not try to have sex with me when I am sleeping. There is a time for sex and trying to have sex while I am sleeping is not the time.

Good Lord woman...I just read your profile and aside from being intrigued by your photos I was wondering... you like sex at all?

There is more to fulfillment than just intercourse when you want it and how you want it. Pleasuring a man should bring you pleasure. Making love is touching the entire body...even when sleeping and most assuredly when awakening.
 Reveal1K
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/27/2012 1:13:01 AM

I used to wake up my ex with oral. No complaints from either of us.
Funny thing is, if she was in a deep state of sleep, she'd have a squirting orgasm as she awoke.
as much as I would love to try that, I don't think my head or neck is up for getting caught in a scissor hold. :(
 OutMind
Msg: 22
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/27/2012 7:17:34 AM

There is more to fulfillment than just intercourse when you want it and how you want it. Pleasuring a man should bring you pleasure. Making love is touching the entire body...even when sleeping and most assuredly when awakening.

Nicely said.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 23
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/27/2012 7:32:04 AM
Im serious im always afraid ill pee. When I cum I gush but if I have a full bladder pee will come out too. That's always worried me about wake up sex.
 HiHeelsLover
Msg: 24
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:06:52 AM
I would think this is more a control issue. That a man who seeks sex with a woman who can not refuse him needs to be in charge. And women who enjoy this is very submissive. I am sure you understand not all women are submissive and seek nothing but to please a man. In fact that is a foreign concept to some of us OR we would be in a 1950's style relationship. I am more of the one who likes to be in Control. I am the Dom but I am not the kind who like totally submissive men.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Waking her up with sex
Posted: 7/27/2012 8:10:27 AM
Geezz Scottish..could it be that there IS a loving relationship involved?
I did that many times during my marriage. There was no control involved.

I worked nights..came home, relaxed some, went to bed..snuggled up..and woke my late wife up and blissful love making.
If you haven't had such a relationship..you are missing out.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Waking her up with sex