Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What men do      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 prettyflowers
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What men doPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Do men really put up with crazy women but do so if the sex is great? I have a girlfriend that is wild to say the least and I really believe that her boyfriend puts up with it because they have great sex. They are committed to each other but I was just curious about it. Thanks
 Buckets_of_Sky
Msg: 2
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 9:07:54 AM
Heck I have no idea why some men (or women) put up with those cRaZy women (or men) and then cry in their beer and in these forum about them. One of the universe's mystery. I suppose sex would bind them for a while until one day they wake up to the maelstrom that has been created by such drama and decide it is no longer worth it. I am guessing that are either stupid, lazy or just can't help themselves.

Oh well, better them than me, I have rather have great sex with a smart and stable man and have.
 CawkBlawker
Msg: 3
view profile
History
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 9:10:03 AM
The simple answer is YES. But it won't last long. I've heard from guys that the more bat shyt crazy, the better in bed. A lot of men will put up with A LOT BS as long as the sex is good or if the girl is attractive. I've seen people that could qualify for the Jerry Springer show having drag out fights on NYC streets. It's free entertainment. I figure she is riding him with a strap on and he can't find someone else who understands him. I say they need to stay together and out of the general dating population. Ain't love grand.
 TaureanQueen1990
Msg: 4
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 9:21:32 AM
I can honestly say that I've noticed those tendacies in my male friends. For some reason they view it as a trade off but it never lasts for too long. Unless he is batsh!t crazy as well
 Pinky127
Msg: 5
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 9:25:10 AM
Op,i think this goes BOTH ways - for men and women - and yes,its amazing what 'someone' will put up with if the sex is great!!!
The thing is,though is that it's usually a short-term thing if you cant tolerate each other out of bed and then it becomes a fwb type thingy.................or,so ive been told.
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 6
view profile
History
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 9:33:48 AM
For a very short while. I'm not very fond of guano loco...lmao.
 c_deacon
Msg: 7
view profile
History
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 9:49:46 AM
Of course men will put up with quite a bit for great sex and a woman not afraid to show it, give it, and enjoy it!

Men will also put up with less sex and fun in order to have a good mother for their children, a nice home, peace of mind, and all those other domestic things that are calming and needed in a household!

Now, here is what will happen as time goes on.......Wild sex will be awesome and remembered for the rest of his life, but the woman will have to go if crazy, because the pain of keeping her around, and the embarrassment for family, friends and this man will turn him off, more than the sex turns him on. When it comes to the mundane sexual woman, the peace of mind will continue, but the lust for the wildness, enjoyment in bed, and pleasure of having a real sexual woman, will take more and more of his mind, until he finds someone to fill the need, and yet he will not want to lose that woman, just have more because she is not capable of doing both.

This is how the saying....."A lady in public and a whore in the bedroom" came about, and is not limited to just the male species! Women need both sides as well, just take longer to realize it and get there, then for most men!!

cd
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 8
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 10:12:02 AM
I'm confused... Are you implying there are women who aren't bat-sh!t crazy?

Who knew? ¯\_(O_o)_/¯

MusicFred
Msg: 9
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 10:14:19 AM
crazy girls are usually the wildest in bed, but their crazyness gets tiring after a while. personally i dont think it's worth it.
 Funfiftysomething
Msg: 10
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 10:32:38 AM
How many times have I heard a man describe his new love this way..."She's really pretty." End of description. I've had boyfriends tell me the reason they love me is because I'm pretty. Okay, maybe they are just inarticulate but 'cmon. When a guy starts complaining I just say "Is she still cute? Yes? Then stop complaining because she still meets your criteria." Most men on here will admit that looks are first and foremost for them. I'm not judging, just sayin"
 InLondonOn
Msg: 11
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 11:23:06 AM
When it comes to sex, looks are ALWAYS number one. Can't enjoy physical fun if you don't like the physical appearance ;)

A close number 2 is one's character and personality. I CANNOT stand being in the company of crazy, hormonal, neurotic women and don't waste my time with them. We all know who these people are... hell, 80% of profiles of women in their mid-20s and younger are almost identical (duck-faced, drunken party sluts, with baby-momma drama who have the intelligence of a rock). I like women to have character - I don't care how good they are in bed or how sexy they are, if their personality poisons me, NEXT!

Looks will always make me turn my head and see what she has to offer. Personality will always make me turn my head away when her character betrays her appearance.
 want to travel
Msg: 12
view profile
History
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 12:03:46 PM
great sex, or sexual women
usually means a woman is fine with the way she looks, it also is a great indicator of a person, who 'thinks'
a very sexual woman, gives you much less drama,much more joy,i have always believed that lust is great and the first step to love
 HaydenFan
Msg: 13
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 12:08:58 PM
Yes, and there is a trend in mental stability and sexual performance.
 MrFication
Msg: 14
view profile
History
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 12:14:22 PM
Everybody has differing tolerances/allowances for crazy. Typically, though, hotter or better in bed extend that out....and hot AND great sex, well the dude might as well just go zombie. How long they allow it to last is anybody's guess.
 OutMind
Msg: 15
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 12:16:52 PM
The simple answer is YES. But it won't last long.

I hate to agree with the statement above.

Also, when the sex is gone, there's a lower tolerance of crap from guys.

I was reading a book on relationships and it indicated that relationships can put up with a lot of things, but when the libido is not matched. The relationship goes south.
 catdatty
Msg: 16
view profile
History
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 1:15:02 PM
It depends on what type of crazy we are talking about. great sex will trump crazy as long as we continue to get the great sex. the relationship will last for as long as she can stay in the bedroom.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 17
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 1:30:35 PM

I figure she is riding him with a strap on and he can't find someone else who understands him. I say they need to stay together and out of the general dating population. Ain't love grand.

You make me laugh everytime I read one of your posts.Thanks!
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 18
view profile
History
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 1:32:25 PM
As I have just come out of a long marriage with a woman who is officially crazy (I would prefer to use the clinical term, bipolar), I can report that it's waaay more complicated than "if the sex is good."

My life has been complex enough, that I was not near as averse to getting together with this obviously less than thoroughly balanced woman, back when we first began. In addition, my own sense of honor and commitment played a part, as did my life goals, and much more. I made a repeated decision to stay, in spite of many things, including repeated intermittent interruptions in our sex life.

As the person I have now become, in large part because of that experience, I will never AGAIN wait more than, oh, perhaps twenty minutes, before backing gently away from "crazy."
 HeartOn64
Msg: 19
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 1:41:26 PM

As the person I have now become, in large part because of that experience, I will never AGAIN wait more than, oh, perhaps twenty minutes, before backing gently away from "crazy."

Crazy is never worth the sex,and typically anyone who sticks around for it is off balance themselves.
I say that from personal experience.Codependant sex isn't healthy.Wish I knew then what I know now.
 tgrlily3
Msg: 20
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 2:30:41 PM
I had a man tell me that he thought a "little crazy" was a good thing in a woman and I just stared at him. I couldn't believe he would say that,,,,now I work with mentally ill people for a living, so to me hearing a remark like this was the strangest thing I had ever heard.

A while later I asked him to clairfy what he was saying and he meant a little crazy is good because they are crazy in the sack.
So, according to him, yes they put up with crazy, because they are crazy in bed.

I suppose it's the same for some women, there's a trade off...I guess... but I can't imagine it's worth it in the long run.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 21
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 2:41:41 PM
Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken. Batsh1t crazy is using a LIVE chicken.
 abmccray
Msg: 22
view profile
History
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 2:49:04 PM
For f***buddies, yes. That way, it doesn't really affect your life. For anything more, no - it's no worth it.
 fixerx25
Msg: 23
view profile
History
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 4:11:49 PM
Sex is not everything in a relationship,Companionship is.And companionship is a package of sharing different interest, goals, feelings , activities, spiritual, emotional and intellectual needs as well as physical need.I will not put with any BS of any woman or man if there are not compatibility on different ground.Beside , craziness is sheer stupidity.at some point that needs to be stopped.
 Pomose
Msg: 24
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 4:19:19 PM
CawkBlawker: I say they need to stay together and out of the dating population, ain't love grand..... LOL Agreed and point taken. On the other hand, and I'm not going tp apologize for being blunt. There's a differenence between having respect for women and being **** whipped.......Just because the sex is great doesn't mean I'm making your car payment and springing for your hair and nails. If you're not that same women in the morning why bother. I have an education, so you better have more to bring to the table than just being good in the bedroom, I do enjoy good conversation aswell. A relationship is how well you get along outside the bedroom in my opinion, yes intimacy plays a part, I want a good sex life who doesn't but that's not all there is. If you're good in the bedroom but a chaotic wreck outside of it, you're really not much good to me. Just my opinion.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 25
What men do
Posted: 7/26/2012 4:20:09 PM
If she looks hot....
And the sex is great....
yes....most guys will put up with her craziness.

But only till better comes along.

Cus hey...us guys may be abit dense,
but we're not completely stupid.
:-P
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What men do