Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Profiles      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 2
view profile
History
ProfilesPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
i dont think it really matters on here hahaha :O)
 Chuzz16
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Profiles
Posted: 7/26/2012 9:43:25 PM
I just read your profile..
Maybe you should go back to keeping it short and sweet, because that is far from sweet and comes over very defensive to the point of being a bit rude.
 andy1961
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Profiles
Posted: 7/27/2012 4:00:03 AM
I just read your profile..
Maybe you should go back to keeping it short and sweet, because that is far from sweet and comes over very defensive to the point of being a bit rude.

Ha, ha!

Seriously mate, you should listen to the lady - your profile is dreadful. You come across as angry about women and on-line dating in general, including that old chestnut "why do women block me".

You might "have a good job, your own home and a nice car" (why do people write that crap), but that's your only selling point. And these three things alone won't get you a woman with even half a brain, on here
 andy1961
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Profiles
Posted: 7/27/2012 7:58:57 AM
Whats with taking a photo with the camera looking down all about lol?????

I was laughing at the above written in your profile as it used to irritate me too.. And I'll answer that one for you.

When women (and men) point the mobile phone/camera down at themselves it makes them look quite a bit slimmer than they are. It's a common little trick used by "a few extra pounds" women to make them look of the "Average" body type or slimmer! Trust me, I've met a few of them in the flesh.

Come on fatties, stop using technology and get to the gym! lol
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Profiles
Posted: 7/31/2012 3:30:36 AM
Do what ever you feel best in your profile - the key is it is your profile! Some might advise you to follow various templates; the equivalent of painting all your walls magnolia in aid to appeal to the largest possible number of people. It's not like selling a house or flat though, where others intend to come in and re-paint to their own taste. Better to appeal to the type of people you want to appeal to. Be yourself!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Profiles