Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Toe curling kiss      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 windchymes
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Toe curling kissPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I know what you mean. I remember the days where you could sit on the couch or in the car and just kiss and make out for hours. I don't think it's a myth, it just has to be the right kiss with the right person.

It might just be my recent string of bad luck.....recent meaning the last 8 or 9 years.....but the men in my age group have totally forgotten how to kiss. They seem to want to just start grabbing, and somewhere along the way, they got the idea that that's what women want.
 Pinky127
Msg: 3
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 7:57:51 AM
My man left me breathless when he first kissed me and he's in his early 50's.
It was truly the most knee-buckling kiss ive ever experienced and it went on and on and on as the World spun.
I was left giddy and clutching my throat.........he's an amazing kisser(amongst other things)and is a very passionate man.
So,im here to tell ya that they're out there,so,dont despair
*Edit* vvv Glad to hear it......i met my fella when id given up and wasn't even looking so fingers crossed for you!
 windchymes
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 7:58:59 AM
Thanks, pinky, I haven't lost hope yet :)
 MsMicki
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 8:48:18 AM
Oh yes, there are men that still love to kiss.......and can knock your socks off with just one great kiss!
(Thank God!)
 CharminC
Msg: 8
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 10:36:19 AM
The longer time goes by, the more it seems a myth.
 c_deacon
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 11:11:01 AM
Most good kissers have the innate ability to know when, where, and how to kiss and make it very very personal.....;)

I was taught at a young age how to kiss and then let my personality and style make kissing a part of me. It is one of the most sensual parts of foreplay, and to many neglect the sensuality of kissing and kissing all over.......;)

The goal is to find someone that enjoys kissing you as much as you do them, and will share in such a way, that there is little doubt about the outcome!!

cd
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 10
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 11:28:52 AM
Definitely not a myth and from my experience not a lost art form either. Experienced it enough times to know that that is what I want. May not be on the first kiss but definitely on the second. At my age, if the guys can't kiss that well, it makes me wonder what else they don't do well.
 2purehearts
Msg: 12
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 3:19:31 PM
I have to say I do think it's a lost art form. I think as one previous post responded...they just want to get to the good stuff..but it's like boiling a kettle...the longer it boils the hotter it's going to get.

For me, kissing is everything.....it's as the ops 'cd' pointed out it's the most intimate part of foreplay and the rest just comes automatically.

I love it!!

I have had the kneebuckling pleasure of only 3 gentleman in my life who left me not knowing where i was after they had kissed me soo passionately. A memory I will always cherish.
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 13
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 3:30:30 PM
Wow. I'm sorry you haven't experienced toe curling kisses OP.
You might want to write in your profile that you're looking for a good kisser! :)

One way to get some good kissin in, is to not put the pvssy out. By that I mean some good old fashioned make-out sessions on the couch or in the car or at the door. Try and delay the sex for a bit so you can enjoy the kissing and the buildup of anticipation. Share long looks. Small touches. Play a bit coy, so you both have the thrill of the chase.
Ask him how he likes his kisses. Say...do you like this? Then do it. How about that? Then do that.
Great kissing is an art. MANY people who I would classify as verbally connected and good conversationalists are rather great at kissing. They must be "orally inclined". Try someone talkative, and then shut them up by putting your lips to theirs! I can't wait to find somone for myself who enjoys and knows how to kiss me WELL.
Good luck to all who need more kisses! MUH!
 raxarsr
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 6:18:40 PM
the secret of the toe curling kiss is the anticipation........when your partner drives you to the point of wanting to scream "kiss me!!!!"..............
 MsMicki
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 7:04:07 PM
"A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion." Author Unknown
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 18
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 7:08:52 PM
Lost art form or myth?

Myth, as far as I'm concerned. I've experienced kisses that were pleasant, but never toe curling. I think kissing is overrated---I can think of several other intimate activities that turn me on much more than a kiss.
 slp82
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 8:45:12 PM
Definitely exsists. I was once kissed by a guy and was left dumbfounded by it. It was one kiss, then he walked away, and I literally couldn't stand up for a good five minutes afterwards. That was my first kiss from that particular guy, and I've kissed (him and others) many times since then, but nothing can compare to that kiss, in that moment, from that guy.
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 8:48:04 PM
Your quite welcome T........thought it fit right in with this thread!!

ah damn, it's a shame any women thinks it's a myth........
I've had kisses that had my panties dropping to my ankles all on their own!!
A man that knows how to seductively suck on my bottom lip.....will leave me thinking about him for hours
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 21
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 10:13:50 PM

Ok so now I've got to be on the prowl for a toe curling kiss and a knee buckling kiss.

Spittykitty your response amused me. The lack of a good toe curling kiss isn't because of putting out to soon. Christ, the putting out is a hurdle that hasn't been breached in a few years. ~sigh, eventually that will come too. Perhaps that knee buckling, toe curling kiss will be what does it.

I wasn't thinking you were putting out too soon. I hope you didn't think I was saying that.
I just think guys want to rush things and sometimes women will too.
Slowing things down helps to prolong make-out sessions.
But you're right! First you have to find someone you WANT to kiss! lol
It does suck sometimes. Being single and without another to kiss and hold.

As for being on the prowl: You know what they say, sometimes you have to kiss a few toads if you want to find your prince.
 Laccey
Msg: 22
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/12/2012 10:30:04 PM
Yes, I've been kissed by 3 different people that sent me to the moon:)
 blue eyes 08
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/13/2012 4:17:06 AM
I like a Kiss that makes you feel you have butterflies in the stomach and makes your heart sink, then you know there will be many dates to follow.
 drewcornwall
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/13/2012 9:06:54 AM
1 woman ever has for me. Thats was somthing else!..

A glint in the eye`s, just in those 10 seconds, pupils wide, move slow, touching lips so gentle, grabs the ass, pull her towards you, moment!.. Yup!
 bad_raven
Msg: 29
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/13/2012 11:45:26 AM
I think that you have been kissing the wrong guy!!!

Is not a lost form or a mith!!
 rdcnorm
Msg: 30
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/13/2012 12:11:34 PM
kisses my ass ounce or twice,, knocked my socks off.....

anyway,, my girl says it happens to her,, but that is her opinion,, and that is all that counts,, :)
 rdcnorm
Msg: 32
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/13/2012 2:09:27 PM
The Kiss,,, Oh it starts well before the lips ever touch each other,, I stand before my lady,, looking into her eyes,, I watch them sparkle at the sight of me, as mine do too, when I look upon her beauty.. the hearts start to pound with the anticipation of feeling those moist precious lips next to mine,, you feel such a tingling sensation in your groins,, and yet your lips have not even touched each other,, the smiles that invites you to come closer,, that sensual erotic feeling that are running through out your bodies,, oh the kiss,, lips melting together,, softly,, the taste of each other juices,, those playful tongues,, swirling and twisting about nibbling and sucking,,and you wonder how far your tongue will go,, just to be inside of her,, because if she could suck your body in,, you would want to be right in side of her,, you would want to become one with her and each other,, Oh the kiss,, such a little thing with so must passion,, that is the kiss I desire,, and then,, you float in the clouds of heaven and feel the warm sunshine touch you souls,, as our bodies float weightless in the heavens above,,, Oh the Kiss,, that would be the one for me..
 tw3808
Msg: 33
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/13/2012 5:44:25 PM
not a myth i promise i got a fwb and every time he kisses me it drives me crazy !!! he is the bet kisser ever!!! sets my body on fire! and when i kiss him i never want to stop !!!!!!
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 34
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/13/2012 6:42:10 PM
Being able to kiss, is very important. I have dated guys that were great kisser, And drove me wild.
On the other hand, had kissed guy's, that kiss like they are going down on you, to me thats a turn off.
The last guy I met on here, we went on 3 dates, kissed on the third, and last date. If you dont kiss with tongue, forget about it.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 35
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/14/2012 7:41:18 AM

I think kissing is overrated---I can think of several other intimate activities that turn me on much more than a kiss.

I don't know about toe curling, but I have realized that a kiss always leads to those more intimate things quickly and with almost 100% certainty. I think the last time I kissed a woman who didn't get naked within one date of a first was back in high school before I ever had sex, so I don't think kissing is overrated.

Oh please. Some of your earlier posts contradict this. Not all women you kissed slept with you. You even admitted that if the woman didn't give you what you considered to be a "real kiss", i.e. she didn't put enough passion into it, you wouldn't ask her out a second time.

I'm maintaining the assertion that if a woman allowed your kiss to deepen to the point that you both became sexually aroused, it was because she had already made the decision to sleep with you---not because of your kissing technique.

It may not have curled their toes, but it did something. I also once had an ex girlfriend I hadn't seen in years show up at my door after driving 200 miles to spend one last evening kissing me before getting married 2 weeks later.

It wasn't your kiss. In all likelihood, she still had some unresolved feelings for you and wanted closure before marrying the other man. Apparently his kiss did curl her toes.
 deerdog1
Msg: 36
Toe curling kiss
Posted: 8/14/2012 8:26:37 AM
not sure about toe curling but I have went from the first kiss to mind blowing sex within a few minutes ...numerous times ..and I just dont think it was because they all were that easy.. I lived in a community of girls a couple years older than me when i was pre teen ..so I was used as experimental material...we played a lot of kissing games ..and these girls were not abashed about giving instructions ...in that day kissing was the extent of our experimentation ..but boy did we kiss

now days I hear that pre teen girls are having sex and giving blow jobs ... i wonder if the art of kissing /making out is going extinct
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Toe curling kiss