Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Sex! What is the funniest sexual experience that you ever had?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aussieblues
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Sex! What is the funniest sexual experience that you ever had?Page 1 of 1    
I was once 'caught' having sex in the bushes. An older gentleman spotted us, whilst looking for his dog. The funny part was that his dog was sniffing my partners bum.
A friend once played an 'insertion' game with her partner. She discovered that she could not lay an egg.
Is anyone happy to share with us, stories of sexual experiences which make you laugh when you remember them?
 parry10
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sex! What is the funniest sexual experience that you ever had?
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:51:00 PM
........had sex with my girlfriend standing up inside a women's shower stall at Algonquin Provincial Park in Ontario......while other women were coming and going into the other stalls in the same room........the funny part was seeing my girlfriend actually stuff a wash cloth into her own mouth to her own mouth to muffle her moaning so we weren't discovered.........hahaha.....I really wish I had a photo of that now.........we still laugh about it

great topic Aussie......sometimes sex is just plain funny.......lol
 jb rumda
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2012 2:31:49 AM
about 100 years ago i was having sex with my partner in middle of the day, of the beach in the bushes, then two boys were riding there push bike, where one of them spotted us doing it, he started to yell out to his mate, while still watching us, then all of sudden he became tarzan his bike went down the hill in to the bushes. i thought it was funny.
 Hilly02
Msg: 4
Sex! What is the about 100 years ago i was having sex with my partner in middle ofthat you ever had?
Posted: 8/30/2012 12:54:31 AM
We were sprung by the police not so long ago. Not actually caught in the act but it was pretty obvious what we were up to. The copper looked deadly serious until he saw how mature we were, then he got an amused "Aren't you a little bit old for this kinda sh1t" look on his face. Wished us a good evening and got back in his car. His partner was laughing too as they drove out......can't imagine why :-)
 aussieblues
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Sex! What is the about 100 years ago i was having sex with my partner in middle ofthat you ever had?
Posted: 8/30/2012 10:22:58 PM
Oh Hilly..that would have been hilarious..imagine the chat the cops had back at the station..
 aussieblues
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2012 10:24:10 PM
Keep them coming people..oops..a double entendre by accident..Im loving the giggles and hope that you are too..
 MikeDownUnder
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/31/2012 2:29:50 AM
While enjoying each other with full exuberance and then falling off the end of the bed. We could not stop laughing…..
 Akizzej
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/1/2012 6:32:08 AM
aaaaah, to delve back to think about the funniest moments.... and select 'just one??'... too impossible.. there were so many occasions to laugh with and at... {getting caught by mother and having her cheer to my partner "ride her cowboy"... to the having to explain to children that we were playing 'possum pile'... or even the furniture collapsing.... }

but my most favorite em-bare-ass-ing post coital moment was when a few of us girls were saying goodbye to our male companions who were set to sail after a week's festivity and R&R celebrations... my companion and I ducked down to the car for one last time, and in the craziness I lost my clothing under seats... in preparing to return to our group, I was able to retrieve a light summer dress from overnight bag... and we made our way to the group two floors up...
and one of my friends in the group hollers out before we could get within talking earshot "but you weren't wearing that when you went down!!!"...

ummm, thanks... I think
 Jewel_Of_Denial
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/1/2012 3:32:15 PM
Just recently my neighbours changed their wifi network name to "We can hear you having sex."
 MaybeMrB
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/1/2012 6:14:01 PM
Explaining to my father why the side window of the car was broken and how the huge gash on the inside of my leg happened.
 Dr_Colossus
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/2/2012 1:45:54 AM
Neighbors banging on the wall in my townhouse because she was screaming all night!!
 ozzyozborn
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/2/2012 2:02:06 AM
well there was this one time that another person was actually involved :)
 gingerosity
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2012 6:57:32 AM
Getting frisky on the couch in the lounge room, clothes flying off in all directions etc...
Knock knock!
We freeze. bloody Jehovas witnesses... they'll go away
Continue getting distracted.
Sound of key turning in lock and door opening. f...!
"House inspection - anyone home?" I thought that was thursday!
"Wait!! Uh... just a minute please..." where are my pants! how did they get over there and how am I going to get them without being seen?

Luckily I don't think the inspection ended up being that thorough, but the real estate girl was obviously bemused about our ruffled appearance when we gave her the all clear.
 SwanLake73
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/8/2012 7:21:17 AM
Oh i searched for funny, but only could think of awkward.., the most awkward being asking my teenage daughter to peg out the washing.. in which she shook out my freshly laundered bedsheets and came in shrieking holding an item that came out... and me earnestly saying how annoying my ipod cover went through the washing machine,....fast forward a couple of years and miss 13 now miss 16 decides a dinner party would be a good chance to explain to me she realised the soft purple ipod cover was not and how revolted she was to have known momma had such items.. *blush*
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/8/2012 11:00:24 AM

...fast forward a couple of years and miss 13 now miss 16 decides a dinner party would be a good chance to explain to me she realised the soft purple ipod cover was not and how revolted she was to have known momma had such items.. *blush*

If it was not an ipod cover... what was it praytell? lol
 locallad26sa
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/8/2012 10:46:10 PM
i was 21 and "enjoying" going out every week end. My memories of those days are good but hazy ha ha. I went home with a 26-27 yr old lady that still lived at home with her folks... which i didn't know. Any way at about 7 30 in the morning i woke up gave her a nudge and asked where the bathroom was. She told me to head out the door and go in the back yard.
I did that and while standing there releiving myself i heard a lawnmower start up. Turned my head and her old man was standing there bout to mow the lawn. I gave him abit of a nod and headed back inside grabbed my shit and bailed ha ha
 SwanLake73
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/9/2012 5:11:54 AM
bloke in sydney
Well it was a cover for a device that resemebled an ipod.......
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/9/2012 9:44:28 AM

bloke in sydney
Well it was a cover for a device that resemebled an ipod.......

Bet it played an interesting tune for you? lol
 SwanLake73
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/10/2012 6:28:03 AM
I think it was on silent..
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/10/2012 4:26:15 PM

I think it was on silent..

Lol.. bet you weren't...
 SwanLake73
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/11/2012 5:39:13 AM
I cannot reply...on the grounds I will be reported for having a conversation...
:)
 lpabacus
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/20/2012 4:44:41 PM
Good stories!!

Years back, spooning my gf on loungeroom floor watching telly, her hand behind her down my pants, flatmate watching telly unaware. Knock on the door, and my gf just rips up my zip in panic and it just clamps my dik so bad I scream in pain. Cant stand upright or it grabs too hard, can't release zip, go to hospital all hunched over.

Doctor cuts away my jeans till there is just the X shape of the zip hanging there, with my flesh caught in the middle, says sorry, nothing I can do, and just rips the zip open......god the pain.

My other flatmate worked at the hospital and was giggling with other nurses outside the emergency cubicle while it was going on.

Worst bit? Walking out of emergency just clutching shredded rags to myself, with the whole place laughing, cos the word had spread. I would have cracked up too I guess.........if it wasnt MY dik. :) We were having a party that nite, and I spent the whole time fielding awkward questions ha ha.

Ever since, it gives me the creeps if a woman tries doing up my zip.....nah, it's ok, I'll do it :)
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Sex! What is the funniest sexual experience that you ever had?