Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > What's the strangest question you've been asked online?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 still-grey-areas
Msg: 2
What's the strangest question you've been asked online?Page 1 of 1    

the use of Sexy or HUN. What man would talk like that IRL !?!
I think ya might be sellin' the modern day horndog a tad short there, ya little brunch junkie. LOL

OT- "ever pick off the gum that's stuck to the bottom of the table in a diner?" (she got a chuckle outta that one as I really didn't know what to respond with, so settled for gibberish of my own)
 rockondon
Msg: 4
view profile
History
What's the strangest question you've been asked online?
Posted: 8/20/2012 9:41:29 AM
On pof one woman from china whom I never met randomly messaged me and asked to marry me.
Another one from nova scotia asked if I would meet her if she sent me a plane ticket.

I've had some spicy conversations with juicy questions involved but I can't think of many good examples at the moment.

Although one did ask me if I knew what ATM meant. I said automated teller machine? At the moment? She said no, it means ass to mouth. Evidently I'm a prude for A) not knowing that and B) not wanting to do it either.
 still-grey-areas
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/20/2012 8:22:08 PM
What're you cutie-pies wearing right now?
He he he!
 leeloney1
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2012 3:43:01 PM
one guy wanted to know if I'd move in with him and help care for his adult daughter so he could go out with other women on the weekends.
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > What's the strangest question you've been asked online?