Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > Pearls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dashenka4
Msg: 1
PearlsPage 1 of 1    
I am on the mend... Thinking of you does not make me feel sad and helpless any longer, I don't feel your pull that much, I am evading your gravity easier and easier every passing day.
I am getting over you, darling...

I am collecting opaque, silvery, milky white delicate pearls of memories and feelings that are washing out to the surface of my consciousness after shells of my pain have been cracked open and messy, slimy insides of it have been washed out by slow, steady ebb and flow of time...
I am on the mend... Pain is fading out...Thank you for the pearls... I could not have made them by myself... I hope you get to collect some too... to remember me by...
 FireMon
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Pearls
Posted: 8/21/2012 7:26:48 PM
I like that image/idea. It's very pretty. Though it's not as passive a process for me- to find pearls, I have to crack my own shells and dig through the slime with my own fingers, self-evisceration on the path to peace.
 dashenka4
Msg: 3
Pearls
Posted: 8/23/2012 5:31:48 AM
Thank you..
My natural tendency is to keep them shells closed shut and avoid the pain. But, we know life does not work that way. So they do crack open sooner or later for me to deal with. Pearls are my small consolation prize at the end of the process.
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > Pearls