Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Brutally critique my page please!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pinkkpeony
Msg: 2
Brutally critique my page please!Page 1 of 1    
Well, you are an outspoken sort and your profile reflects that. I would suggest adding a sentence or two about the type of girl you are looking to meet.
 ModernVariant
Msg: 3
Brutally critique my page please!
Posted: 8/23/2012 10:52:01 PM
In my experience girls are not turned on by discussion of cartoons/animation. I suppose Nickelodeon is a good channel, but not for people of dating age. Perhaps you should just surprise them with these things when you get one home for movie night.

I would save all the interests for the interests section. Keep in mind girls may enjoy riding in cars but not necessarily follow blogs about them. Work on that first, I will look for more.
 firefly416
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2012 7:15:36 AM
I think it looks pretty good. You just should add a few more photos of you outside alone.

Firefly
 seanhxxx
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/24/2012 3:29:30 PM
Change your Headline into something Funnier or Different.
Your main pic should have you smiling. The 4th pic shows you smiling but it looks like a fake smile.

I would take out the first line, it's leaning towards the negative.
"Doing a self-description on my persona isn't my personal best but here goes? :)"

Take out the part about Asians being a Plus or else you will be waiting along time hoping for certain Asians to view your page.

Good Luck in your Search :)
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/5/2014 11:15:11 PM
You may wish to further review profile for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Using text-speak like "TL;DR" is unnecessary and really doesn't make sense to the reader.

Have a friend take two dozen well-lit, OUTDOOR, crisp photographs using a high-quality digital camera...which is preferred over a fuzzy cellphone. This is primarily due to better ergonomics and superior capability of a camera to process available light. Include a variety of backgrounds, activities, and various articles of clothing to add greater interest. Make sure there are enough without hats, costumes, or sunglasses. Have both close-ups and full-body images. Upload the best pics of the bunch. Ensure you continue to date and caption each...to make them more entertaining to read. Good luck with your romantic search. :-)
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/5/2014 11:47:14 PM
Much better than the original version! Keep the improvements coming. :-)
 Forums_only
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/6/2014 6:24:27 PM
Keep the 'George' photo for your gallery, but not for a main.

What's up with the weird bold stuff?
 tennistown
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/7/2014 8:15:16 AM

Is my profile approachable?

-I have a very dark sense of humor.

You end your "About Me" with this ^^^^^^ bolded sentence.

It got me thinking.
How dark?

Imagination can be a tricky thing
to leave laying about unencumbered.

You think tight handcuffs are funny?
Laughing manically while burning ants with a magnifying glass?
It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again, chilling dark humor?

If you choose to keep that sentence,
I suggest a few follow up examples
to showcase your self-proclaimed
very dark sense of humor.
 tatersprout
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/7/2014 9:55:37 AM
Woman's perspective here.

Most of your pics are sub par...gotta fix that since it's more important than anything else.

Instead of saying you're willing to try new things, show it...it's a vague statement that is cliche here.

Not sure why your picture collection would be of interest.

I often montage drive for hours on end without a destination.
I love mountain driving.
I love taking time to drive out to find a view of the city
I time myself for the fastest lap
But I hate driving

Most of your "about me" is about driving. Huh.
Then you say you hate it?
Do you think she will get excited about being a passenger while you drive all over the place speeding?

"I love to laugh" is another cliche. Doesn't everybody?
Be witty in your writing.

Get rid of the summary---unnecessary.

Talk about your personality, what you're studying in school, what you do in spare time (besides driving), and type of young woman you seek.

Your list of interests are all things that can be done from your couch and none are things that you can do with a young woman.

You will never be surrounded by more single women your age than in your college years. Get involved in activities and such.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Brutally critique my page please!