Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Interested to know how many of you have tried watersports      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SSC-SAF
Msg: 2
Interested to know how many of you have tried watersportsPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Well, you can look at it two ways:
1) No, you are not a freak just because you enjoy something that most people don't wish to try.
2) Yes, you're a freak but that's OK and you should enjoy having different preferences than the majority.

It harms no one, so when you find a woman who enjoys it, have at it.

(Self-appointed safety police, please spare us your "But urine isn't sterile!" pseudo-medical rants. Saliva isn't sterile either, and spreads germs and illnesses, so does that mean you should never kiss anyone?)
 MsMicki
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Interested to know how many of you have tried watersports
Posted: 8/24/2012 10:07:42 AM
I've said this before in another "golden shower" thread........

I can see where the "idea" of having a warm stream of liquid hitting certain spots might feel good on you.......
if I could get passed the "ick" factor.
Maybe in the shower if a man really wanted to try it......

as for me doing it to him.......not sure my bladder would cooperate!
It took alot of time to get it to release for a test in front of the doctor!!

as for being a "freak".......I'm with SSC.......just embrace it! :)
 eviltaz2
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/24/2012 10:33:59 AM
yes always go with what feels good for sure but the key is to fined a willing person or love one to have the fun with
 deerdog1
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/24/2012 10:50:44 AM
I'm a 38 year old "normal" guy and have a fetish for watersports..??????????? normal & have a fetish for watersports==oxymoron

just sayin

watersports??? piss on that
 Buckets_of_Sky
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/24/2012 11:05:11 AM
Stop wasting time with women that don't share your fondness for water sports and disclosed that in your profile under interest or in the body of your profile. Problem solved, gawd I am good!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2012 11:19:56 AM

normal & have a fetish for watersports==oxymoron

just sayin

Um.. please define what "normal" is. Since there is not a single definition that will be accepted across the board by everyone in the world, I put forth the idea that there IS no normal, with the exception for what it is that you do in your own life... therefore normal to you. His normal is obviously different than many other's.

I am open and curious, but have a ridiculously shy bladder.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/24/2012 11:50:40 AM
I'm wonderin if you have a fondness for the song Bobby Brown by Frank Zappa!
 deerdog1
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/24/2012 12:12:51 PM

Um.. please define what "normal" is

nor·mal [nawr-muhl] Show IPA
adjective
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

so having defined normal for you ..i submit that in no way no where near is watersports ...the standard or common

and only when a majority of the people either participate or in the least lay down their aversions to it... then it will become NORMAL

pissing on someone is not ..the standard ..it is not common and it is not usual...it is not regular and it is not natural ..and it is not normal..it may be normal for him but then it is normal for him to be abnormal

when you just say normal you include the population as a whole ...so this activity is not common for everyone ..you are correct when you say normal for him but you have narrowed the sample from millions of people to just one

NOW ...I never said it was bad or wrong ..hell I might even participate if I found someone who wanted to ...But lets all of us perverts stop hiding behind the word normal ..I admit my abnormality ... I never said abnormal was a bad thing ..what ever goes on between two or more consenting adults ..and their farm animals ..is alright with me ..but It is not normal
 no_1_bby
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2012 12:45:09 PM

nor·mal [nawr-muhl] Show IPA
adjective
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

My normal is CBT and pegging, along with some percussion type of activities.. hopefully to the point of leaving at least welts, if not bruising. That's my standard and common type or regular activities. My point was simply this.. everyone has a different understanding of what normal is to them. That's all that matters. Finding someone who will not only accept your own idea of what normal is, let alone love it and share in it is tricky.

NOW ...I never said it was bad or wrong ..hell I might even participate if I found someone who wanted to ...But lets all of us perverts stop hiding behind the word normal ..I admit my abnormality ... I never said abnormal was a bad thing ..what ever goes on between two or more consenting adults ..and their farm animals ..is alright with me ..but It is not normal

You're not abnormal tho. What you are is your normal.

I really think my dislike of labelling something as normal comes from the fact I don't have neuro-typical spawn... but this is our "normal". We've never had it any other way.. not from the day #1 was born. If someone suddenly replaced my spawn with NT versions, I wouldn't know how to behave.

You might not have said it was wrong, it was heavily implied with the "normal & have a fetish for watersports==oxymoron" statement.

I was actually rather surprised by your first post here... you're usually not so negative on those that have an alternative viewpoint on things.
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/24/2012 1:00:24 PM
Well. Over the years Ive met all kinds.

I will say that quite a few men over the years have asked or done this. Almost every man Ive showered with at one point or another has peed on me. I dont understand why.. Most times, they giggle. I guess its some kind of "territory" marking.
Some say its suppose to be "humiliating" for some, and for others a sense of belonging.
For me? I didnt find it amusing at all. I never really understood why someone gota kick out of it. All it did is make me have to rewash. Ticked me off. But it was done in humor. I didnt feel any kind of ownership or humiliation.

I have had men ask me to pee on them. I have yet to do that. It is not something I like. Even had one say he wanted to have me do it on his face and chest while outside. Naaaaaaaaaaah.. not mah style.

I try not to judge people... its just not my thing.

And a freak to one may be boring to another. If in your mind it makes you a freak and turns you all hot then go for it. To me, its nothing uncommon or strange. Ive dealt with lots of "fetish" stuff so in comparison this is simple stuff.

SSC and bby know what I mean. You can talk about BDSM and the mental aspects of it til blue in the face and still have opposing views. It is considered a fetish. You may be just understanding what your needs are right now and somehow this helps fufill them. Next week, next year..it may be nothing to you. We all change .. grow..
It doesnt make you non-normal.
If by saying is it the Leave it to Beaver regular 8 pm tv program lets cultivate the minds of the world to suit society then yeah, youre thinking outside the box at what sexuality is for you and not following the "norm" of what is perceived as sex.. But, its ok. Youre not hurting anyone.
Heck, I had a woman at work tell me she didnt KNOW people DID things like that. (referring to the 50 shades of gray). She's been married 25 years. So, sex comes in all kinds of views. Doesnt make it wrong... and here I am thinking..omg.. she has no clue. She actually thinks the gray books are scandalous and hawt.... if she only knew.
;P
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/24/2012 3:53:41 PM
I had a room mate once ,he was drunk walked over to my bed and started pissing on me.....at first I thought I was camping outside and it was raining....then I woke up !!!!!so ya you can say I earned my water wings.....

I have had women who wanted it done to them, not my thing...
 Twitch369
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/24/2012 4:24:25 PM
freak/frēk/
Noun:
A very unusual and unexpected event or situation: "a freak storm".

Yes, you are a freak... but who cares? The weird, and freaky people are what make life interesting. Now I could never get into watersports... It's an instant turn off for me, but as long as it's between consensual adults and doesn't negatively impact my life in any way... go for it. Finding a partner will be difficult though.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/24/2012 6:02:16 PM
my ex realy like that and if it made him happy i was happy
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/24/2012 6:13:42 PM
~OP~ There are many people who find this "normal" rather than not normal. You just aren't likely going to find many of those people here on this particular site. For me? No, that's a definite "Not the least bit interested." I have an exceptionally powerful sniffer and the mere hint of a urine smell makes me wanna grab the bleach/Pine Sol and get busy with a toothbrush to combat the odor. I don't think many would be too turned on by me in rubber gloves with a slew of cleaning products going to town when they're trying to get their kink on. To each their own. JMO
 MsMicki
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2012 6:52:56 PM
Somewhere.......a man is very turned on by that descriptionVGE!!!
Wouldn't surprise me a bit if you don't get a PM in the near future!!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/24/2012 8:34:06 PM

Somewhere.......a man is very turned on by that descriptionVGE!!!
Wouldn't surprise me a bit if you don't get a PM in the near future!!

HA!!!!! Guess I should be more censored. I forget for every thought there's someone out there into it. (I better just stick with talking about purple duct tape, midgets and jello ~ don't wanna open any weird doors. LOLOL)
 Maybe_Have_Some_Faith
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/24/2012 9:05:50 PM
I can't swim so I've never considered it.
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/24/2012 9:51:05 PM
@ maybe have some faith:
That's freekin funny!
Good one!

I had a guy kneel down between my legs in front of me while I was on the pot and piss a long,hard stream onto my clit.
He was doing this as we hugged. It seemed to be erotic. Wierd, but erotic.
Peeing ON me, like in the shower? On my outer body? Nah...doesn't do a thing for me really.

Another watersports of sorts is the squirting thing too, isn't it?
THAT seems like peeing. I'm not too interessted in it and probably couldn't do it if I tried.
I'D probably pee on them then! Not squirt!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 2:35:09 AM
Not yet, but I'm not giving up.....so far, security has prevented me from getting that close to a politician.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 6:16:35 AM

HA!!!!! Guess I should be more censored. I forget for every thought there's someone out there into it. (I better just stick with talking about purple duct tape, midgets and jello ~ don't wanna open any weird doors. LOLOL)

Too late! Lol!!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 6:53:20 AM
OP, are you talking about golden showers or the giving and recieving of enemas. Both could be classified as water sports. Would you rather be enemized or micturized? Or, maybe both?
 Love.Notes
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/25/2012 8:42:56 AM
LMAO ... here I am reading this thinking ok, while swimming at the quarry I gave my boyfriend an underwater blowjob, with people less then 20 feet away from us.... wondering what the hell we were doing I'm sure. Coming up for air was the best part... sounds like a water sport to me! A golden shower? is not my thing but it doesn't mean your a freak, it just means you find other people interested in the same thing. I'm sure their out there! What you call normal someone else will say no way.. who cares what others think! It's what you both enjoy doing together that matters.
 len129
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 10:11:26 AM
Hi

If two people agree on doing something together that's all that counts . Forcing some one to do something against their will is different altogether anyone need to get spanked lol?
 deerdog1
Msg: 27
Posted: 8/25/2012 12:28:08 PM

I was actually rather surprised by your first post here... you're usually not so negative on those that have an alternative viewpoint on things.

hey ..im multi polar ...what can i say

i will say that i still dont view it as being negative just saying something is not normal
i say again being abnormal is not necessarily wrong or bad
 Dolphina
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/25/2012 1:01:24 PM
Years ago a man wanted a golden shower from me, so I gave him one. The whole experience, as far as I'm concerned, was devoid of anything really. A real, "so what" experience.

Give me actual watersports any day: swimming, diving, kayaking, sailing, bodyboarding, etc!!! So much more fun, so much pleasure.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Interested to know how many of you have tried watersports