Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The "accidental" boob graze      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mingogo4
Msg: 1
The "accidental" boob grazePage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
You guys all know you do it (maybe some of the more gentlemanly ones do not). You wait for the opportune moment to "accidentally" reach out and graze a breast, sometimes playing it off like you didn't even notice, sometimes giving that apologetic look, and other times making it a joke entirely. "Ooops, I touched your boob".
Just wondering what exactly you get out of this, is it more of a thrill thing? I'm thinking it has to be, as sexual enjoyment can't really be had from a 2 second contact on the outside of clothing.

And perhaps I was being a bit generalistic when I say "all guys" do this, however I have yet to be on a date where this didn't happen, at least once. Perhaps because I am more busty, but i'm not sure, haha.
 Maybe_Have_Some_Faith
Msg: 2
The accidental boob graze
Posted: 8/25/2012 1:10:27 AM
I have never ever done the boob graze which is probably because I'm partial too the bum rub.
 missraven1
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/25/2012 1:18:45 AM
Recall it happening to me once and I'm definitely not busty. He wasn't a guy I was into so I was a little disgusted.. he also went in for a kiss..he knew I pulled back and it upset him but gee I wasn't sure about him. Wasn't due to his appearance (he was average). Although we had a long talk beforehand (first neet), the whole thing felt sleazy. He knew it hadn't been long since I went through something quite personal and I felt he thoughtlessly took advantage of my somewhat fragile state.
 Bezoa
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/25/2012 1:35:32 AM
It's something I just wouldn't do other than to test the waters, and I would be as upfront about it as I could. I do my best to respect women's space, and I don't see the point of bursting bubbles unless there's a chance of us floating away. And I'm guessing we would be into kissing or something of the sort, before I cop a feel.

I work in close quarters with women at times, and things are bound to brush together. I hate the thought of them thinking I do it on purpose, but the orders are coming out, and I must keep on trucking (I work in a restaurant).

I know some guys get a thrill out of things like this, but I would just feel too despicable to rub my hand wherever in a totally random situation. My discomfort would sooo outweigh any possible gain.

Besides, most of the time, a woman will make herself available if that is her intention mostly.
 realk3000
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/25/2012 1:43:12 AM
Yeah I feel ya OP, women are always trying to grab my boobs.

:P
 pinkkpeony
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/25/2012 1:49:35 AM
Well, if they are big, they are probably in the way.
 missraven1
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/25/2012 1:55:01 AM
The dirty buggers are just tryna cop a feel OP.
 aussieblues
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 2:04:37 AM
An accidental 'boob graze' turned into an embarrassing eviction for one hapless stranger, from a club I played at.
I grabbed his finger, bent it backwards until he was clearly in pain and asked him "Exactly when did I give you permission to put your hands on me?" As I understand it the Security asked me to let him go several times, but Industrial Deafness prevented me from hearing their message for a while.

Perhaps because i'm less busty, but i'm not sure,haha. (backing out of the topic, do not make boob contact)
 Slinkythebadboyswife
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/25/2012 3:27:36 AM
^^^^msg 10

LMAO

I used to work in a bar that had a college crowd. One guy did this and I broke his finger reminding him that "Tipping is not a city in China". His mates left me the biggest tip about 2 minutes later then I ever had. Lets hear it for the bar maid! lmao

Slinky
 Texan_Gal
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/25/2012 4:26:06 AM
I haven't had that ever happen to me on a date, at least not that I can remember. When it does happen to me, it's usually on an elevator when people are trying to cram in. Then my boobs are just in the way. Happened the other day.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/25/2012 5:01:11 AM
That's because you are dealing with young boys who are only hungry and horny.

This really doesn't happen in the world of grown men.
 Pinky127
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/25/2012 5:05:30 AM

That's because you are dealing with young boys who are only hungry and horny.

This really doesn't happen in the world of grown men.

I would have to agree with you,Umakeit....it used to happen to me all the time when i was in my teens and 20's and i think guys do it to get a bit of a thrill
 Portlanderr
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/25/2012 5:12:27 AM
I've had this happen a few times, but not on a date, and it's been quite by accident. I was in a crowded restaurant at the bar a while ago and a man turned around and walked right into me (and he was with his wife/date), and his arm bumped into my boob.

Now that I think of it there may have been a boob graze or two when I was a teen or young adult from a fumbling teenage boy, but no intentional ones since I've been in the dating world the past couple years.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 5:52:18 AM
In direct answer to your request to know why, OP, I have reached back deep into my memories.

The single most likely reason a young guy in your age range is likely to perform the "oops" routine you describe, is not for the thrill of having done it, nor for what he enjoys from the graze itself. Instead, it is a very simple, clumsy but effective method of taking a tentative step towards finding out if you are sexually attracted to him/comfortable with him. It's a risk, a gambit designed to see how you react, without admitting directly that he wants to have sex with you (or at least thinks he does, so far).

There are a whole host of small tests and tentative half-steps like this that males and females make during initial stages of a getting-to-know-you. I'm sure that you are doing a bunch yourself that you aren't even aware of, though I will bet that every guy who does the breast-brush is 100% aware that he was doing it, just as you would be just as aware of you did any similar initial touchings to find out if HE is what his clothes appear to make him out to be.

Now, if you had been ultra young, say grade schoolish, and the guys were doing this, then at THAT time, it was all about the thrill of simply having done it. To be able to say to himself or buddies "I touched a boob today!" But that stage passes extremely quickly, especially these days.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 5:58:04 AM
I've never done it in my 55 years. I'd be mortified if a woman ever thought I touched her breasts without her permission. I also can't imagine my brothers and most guys i know doing this,

My girlfriend has a nice set of boobs and and would tell me if guys were touching her and always joking with some variation of 'oops, I touched your boobs'.

When I read posts like those by the OP, painting most guys with some poor behavior, I wonder what type of people she gravitates towards if this is a frequent occurence for her. Perhaps it's time for her to get out of the gutter and upgrade her social circle.
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/25/2012 6:04:08 AM
^^^^^I agree...I have never done this nor I have I ever seen it done....
 badboy_transformed
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/25/2012 6:04:43 AM

You wait for the opportune moment to "accidentally" reach out and graze a breast, sometimes playing it off like you didn't even notice, sometimes giving that apologetic look, and other times making it a joke entirely. "Ooops, I touched your boob".

went on my first date at 15, I am now 40 and have NEVER done this.

however I have yet to be on a date where this didn't happen, at least once. Perhaps because I am more busty, but i'm not sure, haha.

I really am not sure where you are meeting men that EVERY date this happens. You should really check your picker. In your post it doesnt even sound like your that upset about it. And you act like its accepted....

just saying...
 Paderic
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/25/2012 6:23:30 AM
Nope, never done it.
 MsMicki
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 6:43:15 AM
Can't say I've ever noticed a "man" doing that......

I can say my boobs have done it to them though!!
They get to places before the rest of me does.....and this sometimes results in my boobs grazing their arms.
Interest level will decide whether I let them stay there........or not!!
 Walts
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/25/2012 7:05:31 AM

You guys all know you do it (maybe some of the more gentlemanly ones do not). You wait for the opportune moment to "accidentally" reach out and graze a breast, sometimes playing it off like you didn't even notice, sometimes giving that apologetic look, and other times making it a joke entirely

If I actually "do it", it won't be accidental and you sure as hell are not getting an apology from me. When I go in for feel,lick,bite or whatever, it is never as simple as a "graze". What am I, a horse????
 BLONDE_ANGEL845
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/25/2012 7:47:55 AM
I do not think I have had it happen...
BUT I have a creepy story that is quite the opposite...
I had a friend, she seemed like a pillar of the community. Oftentimes when both of us were dateless on a Saturday nite, we'd go out. She was very aggressive towards men, so much so, that I stopped hanging out w/ her at certain places, it was mortifying. Before I realized this, one night we went to a crowded venue...it was a bar/restaurant w/ a stage for the bands that played...it was in a great area & had alot of older people...it had 2 large rooms connected by a doorway...She is top heavy/heavyset...That night, at 1st, I thought every man who walked thru the door was brushing against her (it was very crowded) Then I observed...everytime a man was walking past she'd step forward as to brush herself up against him- trying to get attention! It did not work!

Very scary, I would never hang out w/ a woman who was aggressive to men in a place where men are around...and to be so desperate as to rub your body up against men, who may be married or in a relationship, what would such a person do when alone???

When I worked in NYC & rode subways, I had my azz grabbed alot...it was like clockwork, of course azz grabbing in a crowd is easier to get away w/ than boob touching...
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/25/2012 7:54:26 AM
I’ve been grazed but never did the grazing, not covertly anyway. I have wondered about the women that did though, whether they were aware it happened or were perhaps doing a little covert provoking of their own.

And I think sometimes a boob is just a boob and she’s gotta squeeze past, in a crowded elevator, behind the bar, etc. If she thinks the guy is hair-trigger and horny she might take the long way around. Otherwise an incidental boob-graze isn’t cataclysmic, it won’t tilt the world off-axis.

And a guy can turn-off his internal boob-hunger too. In a medical context or a family context, or at a nude beach or when a woman is breast-feeding, the sight of a bare boob isn’t loaded with all the same internal eroticism.

Same with a boob-graze. It’s about context and intent and so on. And this is coming from a guy who does indeed have a very tender attraction to a woman’s breasts, ‘A’ cup included.
 TRESemme1
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/25/2012 8:12:19 AM
Nobody has ever done that to me on a POF date. damn, they ALL ''accidentally'' grazed your boob at LEAST once? Damn.
 TantricJedi
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/25/2012 9:49:05 AM
Never did that and never wood
 nitemonger
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/25/2012 10:01:09 AM
i once had to push the boobs out of the way, in order for me to get to kiss her face. picture crocodile dundee using hands to "separate" the grass to get a better view, but instead of grass, it was boobs. and instead of crocodile dundee, it was ME. HAHA! of course.... it was consensual. darn boobs. always getting in the way. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The "accidental" boob graze