Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Virginity and dating sites?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aussieblues
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Virginity and dating sites?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
"I am that ugly."
What's with the way that you view yourself? Who told you that you're ugly? Work on your self-esteem and perhaps people will see you through new eyes.
Sex with a sex worker will indeed assist you in losing your virginity, but it is unlikely to be gr8 sex. But if you're chasing 'an empty', go for it.
 glenn58john
Msg: 43
Virginity and dating sites?
Posted: 6/1/2016 1:04:24 PM
I've told every woman I've had sex with that I was a virgin. I also told them I had a small penis. They didn't care.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2016 6:45:08 PM

I've told every woman I've had sex with that I was a virgin. I also told them I had a small penis. They didn't care.

You go on here saying you're a virgin at 57, then saying you lost it at 42 -- now "every woman I've had sex with". Sheesh! :)

Obviously you've been lying.
 south_city
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/8/2016 6:56:28 AM
Since this thread is about 4 years old, perhaps the OP found a girlfriend and had sex with her.

To answer the question, I wouldn't mention anything about lack of sexual and/or dating experience in a profile. If that question does come up later, you can always say it's been a while since you had been in a relationship or had sex. Fair or not, a man that is 40+ that never had a long term relationship and/or sex will be judged. There was another thread about this topic.

Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/8/2016 9:43:41 AM
"You go on here saying you're a virgin at 57, then saying you lost it at 42 -- now "every woman I've had sex with". Sheesh! :)

Obviously you've been lying."

Yeah, and yet he says Forum people are not very nice in his last post and has been sulking quietly ever since.

Some people need better hobbies me thinks.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/9/2016 8:03:33 AM
I just wonder why in the Sex forums most of the topics are about virginity.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2016 6:02:55 PM
That you are 44 and still a virgin would definitely give me pause, I have to say. If you do get to connect with someone in real life it is not necessary to mention it until and unless you are going to be intimate as it would turn most women off, I suspect, on a first date for instance..
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2016 11:58:01 AM

i do on my other dating profile. if it bothers the woman reading it that i am still a virgin, then that's her problem, not mine.

Not a good "strategy". Talking about sex-related stuff never is. And it will be your problem if a strategy doesn't work in your favor and you get frustrated (see profile here on POF).

I would advise taking a strategy that positions you best to garner the best, honest results. Doing so eliminates potential problems for oneself.
 bigproma
Msg: 51
Posted: 4/6/2018 6:06:25 AM
Iam 52 year old man looking for a soul mate a virgin with no past
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2018 3:33:03 AM
NOT sure what this has to do with virginity but I applaud those who wait and in saying that IN this day and age drive in that department means something in the relationship.....and it is between two people who know what they want and respect the other.....sounds like a dream but anything other than what each other wants could be a mistake...lol
 feirene
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/16/2018 9:45:37 PM
Wonder if OP got laid yet?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Virginity and dating sites?