Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How to deal with a problem ex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 laskoboo
Msg: 2
view profile
History
How to deal with a problem exPage 1 of 1    
My gosh what a bunch of drama.

You need to learn to date and select better.

I don't even understand your questions as they are so drama filled.
 lovefun99
Msg: 4
How to deal with a problem ex
Posted: 9/14/2012 9:09:14 AM
Good lord man, just move on, break all contact with the ex and block him wherever possible. Stay away from drama queens and don't let yourself be one either.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2012 9:13:02 AM
I'm sorry, but you both sound seriously unstable. Nice job leaving out all the really relevant stuff in all this verbiage, too.

Please don't date for at least ten years or so. I would say the same thing to him, but he's not here asking for advice.
 prettyflowers
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2012 8:25:56 AM
This is really to much...Run Run Run!!!!!! Just get out of this entirely...Why would you waste your time on this? Sorry, but I think you both need to grow up and instead of the drama, look for some happiness
 ravenhair4u
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/16/2012 5:50:24 PM
So what do I do

You need to make a clean break from this guy, pronto! He is very controlling, is lying to you about being on a dating site, & he's preventing you from moving on.
He broke up with you, but wants to continue to control you to serve his own selfish needs. He is moving on & if he's not now, will be dating another, but he is preventing you from doing the same. Stop having your spy report to you. Stop all of that. Stop all communication,texts, calls, messages thru 3rd parties, everything. You both are sufering from separation anxiety.
The relationship is broken & unfixable, but you go back to what's comfortable & don't want to completely let go. Letting go completely is what's going to free you.
Move on, stop wasting time, get out there & meet someone new!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How to deal with a problem ex